Why is Europe so transphobic?

Why is Europe so transphobic?

UK stronk

>the countries that gave them what they wanted less than 10 years ago are portrayed as worse regarding their "rights" than the countries that did nothing
noice, my theory of doing nothing till everything sorts itself out is proven yet again

Whew Europe.

What year is it?

Come on Europe, get with the times already jeez, it's (the current year)

France requires sterilisation to avoid the "one kid has two fathers/mothers" problems.

How do I go about supporting gay rights whilst suppressing tranny rights?

Is it x or y?

Do I have to be either Sup Forums or Tumblr?

>gender identity
What the fuck is this shit. Its not rocket science to identify genders, if a baby gets born with peepee, its a boy, otherwise it's a girl.

Props to Ireland

Some have both sergei.

Some have a vagina and a balls hidden in their body.

>Biogtnia and Herzegovina
>Serbigot
>Bigotgaria
>Albigot

Why is South America so degenerate?

Nice tumblr propaganda there m8

not all babies are born with a functioning set of genitals Ivan.
You know, some people can have genetic disorders?

Thanks Romania
Stop sending your old women over to sell fake roses please

>no legal gender recognition
what does this even mean

I'm usually self hating, but god damn am I proud we don't have this autistic gender shit here.

>if a baby gets born with peepee, its a boy, otherwise it's a girl.

UGH

This is like the eighteenth most problematic thing I've read all day

Some people are born with 2 heads and 3 hands, yet we do not invent special categories to 'identify' these people as separate species, we just call them mutant freak abominations.

Bigots BTFO

I like the sound of this approach

We'll sort out Brexit by doing nothing at all

...What is the problem there?

There is something strange and confusing about women claiming to be gay men, women claiming they aren't women and man dressing as woman and chasing boys and such.

Just imagine yourself to be dating nice girl and after a while you discover she is he and heShe will never give you children and will probably mental crash sooner or later. Just terrible.

I guess everybody needs to feel unique in some way, but this is just confusing. When I feel dangerously curious, I go to
and the things written there never fails to impress and scare me simultaneously.

And the thing about sterilization? I don't know, but claiming to be female and still being able to knock up woman seems like logical contradiction. And even after "change", trans people have the highest suicide rate. Maybe it is because the medicine isn't so good at this and trans realize they will never be happy.

What about you Brazil, can you change into other gender?

I'm not saying it's necessarily the cause, but it can't be ruled out either, that the suicide rate might have something to do with how they're treated by society in many places.

I don't get it, is Turkey being European a mainstream thing people believe in Western Europe? Why the hell are they always included in statistical maps of "Europe"?

>Why the hell are they always included in statistical maps of "Europe"?

Gender and Europeanness are social constructs.

Bravo, Poland!

>Big and strong is only a guy thing
>muscle girls shouldn't be a thing according to this

This comic triggers me.

Your mother's dignity and my dick's need for penetration are social constructs.

>What about you Brazil, can you change into other gender?

Yes, but I think you have to have the surgery

just checking

fucking sweden homoland hahahahahahaha