Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/IqzkehOhZn0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

fuck im so excited

WEEEEEEEEW

?

is the first release since i'm a fan, so I'M SO FUCKING HYPED

Moral Orel DVD collection drops tomorrow

Why was he sweating after looking at the model village?

It was hot out

Bloberta caught Clay cheating on her

Speaking of AS
Anyone else have this? literally my prized posseion

Kinda the same here since I jumped on with the release of TKOL. Wondered what Sup Forums was pissing themselves over this time and it turned out alright.

I just hope Daydreamers doesn't end up being the best track on there.

Nah. They're saving the best for later. They've been doing this for years, it would be such a bad move on their behalf.

Great fucking show.

Leave AOTY to me

It won't be if Present Tense is on there.....and they don't fuck it up.

*AOTD

Yep, it will be the Album of the decade.

>that neck

it's almost like his head is about to fall off

>a new DG and a new Radiohead album is being released weeks within eachother

My heart cannot take it

2016 has been wild, and we're not even halfway.

i cant wait until after tomorrow when we get to post "Where were you when Radiohead cemented their status as the greatest band of all time?"

thank you captain birdseye

This will be my first *NEW* Radiohead release, only started listening a few months ago. P excited

same

this has been one wild ride

I'm so fucking ready to love this album. Been listening to BTW and daydreaming non-stop and now I feel sick with excitement to hear the rest.

I can't imagine what that's like.

Young whippersnappers.

I remember when all this was trees.

>fake plastic trees

It's gonna be a mix of Kid A and In Rainbows and it's gonna be fucking great

kek

This better be on it
youtu.be/IqzkehOhZn0

Guys, what if the album sucks?

shut up

it will not. radiohead haven't made a bad album in 23 years

Guys, what if this album dethrones MBDTF as the best album of the 2010's on RYM?

I think I'd do a little dance in my bedroom.

The same fucking weekend, actually.

Hype.

How are you guys gonna listen to it? I might just lay in bed and listen to the whole thing, or maybe go on a bike ride as I really like listening to music while cycling.

why hasn't GKMC dethroned it yet?

In my room, on my bed..

Laying in bed with my headphones on after smoking a pot or two in complete darkness

it's gonna be a mix of HttT and KoL, and it's gonna be patrician-tier great

Please stop commenting.

>go to some town for inspection
>within a minute of arrival they show you a little miniature model they made of you

Not sure. People seem to hold MBDTF as the masterpiece of the 2010's, which inspired albums like GKMC.

I am not hype.

Neither of the songs have really grabbed me, or prompted repeat listens. This has been a good year for music for me and I consider myself a pretty big RH fan.

I hope I'm wrong and it's exciting, but judging off these tracks, it'll slip by the wayside in my rotation just as quickly as TKoL did.

I think the new Fog album is what I'd want from the new RH album, and I'm already in love with the new Fog album.

So good

I'm gonna put my headphones on, hit play and play Silent Hill tb h. Music seems to resonate more with me when I associate with a favorite game or book.

>just as quickly as TKoL did.

opinion discarded, TKOL is amazing.

been relistening to radiohead's discography
kid a is just as GOAT as i remember
OKC is just as GOAT as i remember
IR is worse
TKOL is better
HTTT is seriously underrated, same with Amnesiac

I'm with you, this thread is making me feel old

Have any of you fucks actually seen Trumpton?

This is the first Radiohead release I'm anticipating too. I barely missed TKOL, that was 5 years ago.

I feel... I feel good. This makes me happy. Hope Radiohead puts out a good album. I'll be happy with whatever it sounds like.

Daydreaming will probably be track 3 or 4 filler as usual. It's got that Weird Fishes feeling to it, but darker.

While shitposting on Sup Forums about how awful it is.

DELETE
T
H
I
S

this is my second release as a fan. I hopped on the train when I was 14 in 2009 and I've never looked back. I was a little let down with tkol but it aint bad at all. If this album is on par with that I will be very pleased; if its on par with the greats I will be ecstatic.

Oh don't worry, cap'n Thumby, I am!

Nah. TKoL has several amazing songs and several songs that could have been cut. It's not a bad album, it's just that there were a handful of albums in 2011 that were more exciting to listen to.

There really weren't. It should be the best album of 2011.

Nope, I take it it's some britbong kids show, though?

2011 had many phenomenal albums, including Exmilitary, James Blake, Let England Shake, Plains of the Purple Buffalo, Replica, and We Are Rising.

Astronautalis, O'Brother, O'Death, Locrian, Maths, Serengeti, The Republic of Wolves, This Will Destroy You, Vessels.

And I'm not even saying TKoL is bad. I'm saying I thought these albums were better, so I listened to them more. The end.

I'll get up at 6am tomorrow NZ time (Which is when it's released in Britain) and listen to it at my computer, get ready for university, and then listen to it a second time on the commute.

Really excited, it's been so long since a Radiohead full length and I loved both singles.

Do you guys know when the album will be released in CST? (Essentially Texas time)

1PM

Proof?

Also thanks

It's coming out in the UK at 7pm. Texas is 6 hours behind.
I'm not even good at maths, come on.

Wow. Why does Texas get it before the UK?

I don't get it

They don't

Do we all get it at the same time?

Actually, yes, we do. I just thought about it, holy fuck I'm smart. You just have to wait longer during the day but it's released at the same time

*AOTL

So I always thought Kid A to be underrated until today, when it clicked and became 10/10 AOTM

Yeah.

Say a Texan and a British person wake up at the same hour of the day: 8.

If we go by Texan time, a Texan would only have to wait five hours for the release since waking up. For someone in the UK, they would have to wait eleven hours for the release since waking up.

It seems deceiving but in the end both get to listen to the album at the same exact time. It just feels like the UK person waits longer for it. There's no delay though.

>there are people on Sup Forums right now for whom this is the first radiohead release

damn i feel old

i remember the in rainbows release like yesterday

Literally impossible.

*overrated

silly me :^)

Sorry but I really don't enjoy Daydreaming

The lyrics are so face-value/simplistic that they border on annoying in that respect and the piano is nothing much interesting despite leading the track. The vocal glitches are kind of cool but its almost like they're ripping off themselves, with how much they're like the glitchy vocals on Kid A.

I'm in the UK and usually get up at like 6 or 7 anyway so it's all good.

I remember HTTT like it was yesterday, child.

>best song on the album
>filler
Ok kid eh

Yeah well I remember Amnesiac like it was yesterday, P.S. I'm older than you

Hahahahha holy shit

The lyrics are about his divorce and they're honest. The fact that they're honest ands straight forward is why the song is good

Yeah well I remember Kid A like it was yesterday.

Pro tip: I'm older than both of you.

>unironically having to explain time zones

Sup Forums really is cancer.

I remember On A Friday back in my Oxford days

PS I'm older than all your dads

I have never listened to a song by Radiohead that I liked.

Thom?

I know that feel user, I got into Radiohead before In Rainbows. Prepare to get blown the fuck off.

I went to the same school as Thom and talked to him in 5th period.

PS I'm older than your grandpa.

>70 year old man memeing it up on Sup Forums on a Saturday day

wew

i hope this isnt implying that weird fishes is filler

I'm easily old enough to remember kid A but i didn't start listening to Radiohead until HTTT (i was 19 btw)

I've no problem with simple lyrics but there's already a common idiom in the first line

any sort of proof and you'd be the most based person on mu

It's the early hours of Sunday here, mate

I was present in the house in Wellingborough when Thom Yorke was born.

PS I'm older than your great grandpa

>tfw that's gonna be me someday

assuming Sup Forums still exists

I was neighbor to Thom Yorke's parents on the night they conceived him.

PS I'm older than your great great grandpa