twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Because they're putting chemicals in the water

Because I need to get stuff done

Aint got gamez

I am using OS X

Bad for gaymen

alex jones is the biggest soiboi
youtube.com/watch?v=l2Q_n57uJ3U

Nonfree pig disgusting outdated toddler trash.

Non of the advantages of running windows and none of the advantages of running linux. Proprietary, and requires either a $1500+ system or a pain of the ass install. Literally a shit sandwich.

i don't like soy

The only reason Sup Forums doesn’t use macOS is because they are secretly Sup Forums and afraid to be judged.

This. The only legitimate reason to use macOS is if you do ios app development and even in that case you should consider hackintosh or vm options. There is no other reason to use macOS unless you have a vagina, suck cock, or are a rich brainlet.

What kind of Jewish trickery is this?

crystals to catch the reptillian brain waves emitted by mainstream media websites

They're crystals, keeps Soros away from you.

I just dont want to feel like a crack addict I prefer to work for a living and not be reliant on a single company to provide my hardware and software. I build my own computers and have a choice of operating systems I can use. I just dont see the point of using Apple operating systems because it's too much hard work to build a hackintosh and I dont believe their hardware offers me what I really need in a computer. They are nice to look at and sure, we all want to look like we can afford that shit but seriously I am too busy creating linux, bsd, and windows servers to give a fuck about Crapple and their overpriced cock massaging minimalist
junk jerking machines

/thread

He also puts his wife's menorah on the CPU, so he can overclock the Intel chips safely.

I am neither tech illiterate nor a homosexual.

this

>>>/global/rules/2

I actually work on my PC.

samefag

Apple is gay.

inb4 OP is banned for 6 years

Got a Macfaggot triggered over here, kek

>someone disagrees with me xDDD hez triggered lul
You're just further proving you're not old enough to be here

I do.

>MUH FRUIT TOYS!!!11
>MUH APEL!!!!111
You must be 18+ tp post on Sup Forums.

I'm force to used an iMac at work I literally want to iKillMySelf every day, specially because every hotkey is different and cannot change them :/ my dev productivity went down like 40%. On top of that is slower than my shitty pc at home. like what the fuck? this thing costed like 3K USD and its SLOWER than a c2d.

Disagreeing over what? Do you really feel this insecure over the products you use?

OSX is comfy for web development. I don't use any of the Apple shit really, just shell + browser + Sublime, sometimes Vim. Good enough...got tired of Linux fucking breaking all the time on my laptop. Still use different varieties of Linux on desktop though. I'll feel better about Linux when there's better HiDPI support.

>functional UI unlike ganoo\loonix
>functional shell and unix stuff unlike wangblows
Best work OS out there. Windows machine for gayming and linux machine for fileserver/torrent box

This has nothing to do with insecurity, it's being sick of watching children like you shit on a decent OS.

keybindings are one of OS X's greatest pros, if you for some reason dislike them, you can use Karabiner

/thread

>probably uses mamp
kill yourself nigger

Damn how do I enable the cock massage feature in UEFI?

Anyway, I built my PC and hackintoshed it. It's not hard. I dual boot windows for gaymen. If I want to tinker around in Linux, I'll spin up a VM in macOS.

My laptop is an 11" Macbook Air i7 mid 2015. It's breddy grud. Phone's an SE. Also grud.

People are pretty religious about what shit you use. I've used pretty much everything out there and I keep coming back to macOS. It's comfy as hell. If I wasn't constantly editing photos, videos and using non-free software, I'd be all about Linux. Unfortunately the software just isn't there for professionals in fields other than development.

>fagOS
>decent
TOPKEK

I didn't say anything bad about MacOS anywhere in the comment, faggot. You're either a dumb normie redditor or a closeted fag who got triggered because you can't stand being a living representation the archetypal Macfaggot