How does a japanese person download software on linux?

how does a japanese person download software on linux?

The same way gaijins do, but with their locale set to japanese

with zypper (^:

>japanese
>linux
baka they all use windows for eroge game. someone post that screenshot again. you know the one.

they use the software manager

Using terminal command or gui package manager.
Hori probably uses macOS and definitely not linux.

I'd just like to interject for a moment. What you're referring to as Linux, is in fact, GNU/Linux, or as I've recently taken to calling it, GNU plus Linux. Linux is not an operating system unto itself, but rather another free component of a fully functioning GNU system made useful by the GNU corelibs, shell utilities and vital system components comprising a full OS as defined by POSIX.

Many computer users run a modified version of the GNU system every day, without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of events, the version of GNU which is widely used today is often called "Linux", and many of its users are not aware that it is basically the GNU system, developed by the GNU Project.

There really is a Linux, and these people are using it, but it is just a part of the system they use. Linux is the kernel: the program in the system that allocates the machine's resources to the other programs that you run. The kernel is an essential part of an operating system, but useless by itself; it can only function in the context of a complete operating system. Linux is normally used in combination with the GNU operating system: the whole system is basically GNU with Linux added, or GNU/Linux. All the so-called "Linux" distributions are really distributions of GNU/Linux.

>those teeth
she is not japanese

i have no idea why you faggets like these goblins so much

Japan has the lowest GNU/Linux per capita usage in the developed world, with only an adoption of 0.00086%.

t. roastie

Because they make my anime.

That's not a problem anymore. Wine runs every erotic game just fine.

Linux is a meme, nobody uses it unironically.

OP is the only one posting her on Sup Forums

GNU/Rinux
Rinux is jus a kernow.

Stop lying nigger. It even crashes in the intro video for half of the games.

I only like 2d, they are fugly in 3d

But what board is this?

>Wine
might as well just use Windows

will she do jav soon?

Criminally underrated post.

Holy mother of sixes

sudoi apta-getuuu -desu-ne packageu (´・ω・`) arigatogozaimasu

Based nipps

Freetards BTFO

Not sure but I have a strong feeling it involves a katana.

No Japanese is autistic enough to use Linux because major proportion of population is Windows user with Mac user as minority.

Just my opinion as expat living in Japan.

Your doin it rong
Only in the west do we call it Linux
In the east
Rinus Torvards invented Rinux
The way to download software on Rinux is to use the Lepositolies they wi herp you to downroad the software

Alot of Arcade game dumps are windows instead of linux

Linux is just a kernel.

kek

hori is cute

hori is cuter than 2d

the idea that 3d can't compete with 2d only takes white women into account and ignores 3d asian women

god what a fucking WHORE

>few brainlet NEET represents 120 million

Right, the majority of Japanese don't even use a desktop PC
Most just browse the web on their smartphone

pretty much yeah, a they do is eat sushi and wave around katanas

looks the same. what are you talking about?

>using shitty app that compressed your pic to a shit quality

The sad thing is some japanese college students even use smartphone to type thesis papers.

And you end up with newly-hired employee who do not know how to use a PC.

Are you fucking kidding me, she's so pasty you could use her to roll a ceiling ultra white

robots don't lie my dude

>makeapp
>robots
ayy lmao

Japs are too autistic for loonix, they prefer BSD.