Sup Forums, This is the true pinnacle of technology...

Sup Forums, This is the true pinnacle of technology, there is no better feeling than wiping your pink boi pucci with a silky soft piece of 4 ply toilet paper and there never will be.

I'm glad to be alive in this century.

Enjoy your sticky asshole, amerilard. Meanwhile, in the first world we use bidets.

Agreed

>ass faucet
you like the smell of shit do you?

I'm not from America but if you need to use water to clean yourself maybe you should eat more carbs.

Of course not, that's why I use a bidet.

killurself

>unironically using an ass faucet
do you bleach your ass hole too?
fucking queer, hang you'reself.

>he doesn't know the pure joy of getting your boipucci penetrated and rinsed clean by a jet of water
Just rinse and dry, no need to smear around dried poo on your asshole with dead trees.

hmmm well when you put it that way..

Running around with a crusted bung is not admirable user. You probably don't notice due to never washing anything else.

>he didn't wash his ass
fucking disgusting

>4ply

Filthy bourgeois pig

You need to reevaluate your life if you think using water to clean your ass is a bad thing.

Amerimutt here. I got a bidet for like $25 from Amazon. Saves me a ton of money I would have spent on 4-ply and wiping forever like my asshole is marker. Just use enough toilet paper to sop up the wet, done. Swamp ass is a thing of the past.

umm, no

How do you guys do if you aren't at home? Do you have a designated bum towel to wipe the water off with? Why do you need a dedicated "device" for it, can't you just shit in the morning/evening before you shower?

I take my shits before my shower, problem solved. Bidets aren't really a thing over here.

>pink boi pucci

Lives in a country that uses bidet for public toilet.

You only need to shower everyday if you sweat a lot. Showering too often can lead to dry skin and hair from overuse of detergents. But if I'm without a bidet then I go on with life and poop like a savage.

nigga wash yo ass

Only shit tier ones do that, right? (except the Jap super toilets perhaps)

Also when you guys say bidet, do you mean an actual bidet(pic related), or the stuff you mount a little water canon in your toilet?

Wow so sophisticated, wiping your ass with paper. In my country we wipe with our hands, you get much better coverage, then you wash your hands. Zero waste.

how often do people take shits in the Bidet?

India finally showed up

finnish bidet is a normal toilet with a bidet shower.

I've had a porcelain bidet with the spout in the bottom. That bidet looks like it's for prostitutes to wash their vag.

Bought a washlet on a closeout sale. It was still expensive at $400 but is one of the best purchases I've ever made. The heated seat is really nice when coming in from outside during the winter or getting up in the middle of the night. My only complaint is that the dryer isn't all that powerful so I still need to blot a square of toilet paper to get completely dry. Other than that, it's perfect.

It has an adjustable nozzle so you can aim it at your asshole.

Most places I stayed at in Brazil had a hose connected to the toilet. Seemed like a ghetto solution to not having a bidet.

You'd have to lick the floor for it to hit your asshole at that angle.

>he's never experienced a prostate orgasm from a bidet before

It's like you hate your life or something

That's what most toilets in south asia have.
Even the ones with toilet paper had that as well.

If you wipe enough times, especially using wet naps, you'll have a perfectly clean ass. I know, my ass never itches or stinks.

looks comfy user

lole

Bidets are an arab invention that's killing western civilization, fuck you and your excuses to finger your ass "just for cleaning bro".

Wet wipes are the White Man's way of wiping one's arse. And I'm not a burger.

>it's totally justified to finger my ass on a faucet to get it ocd clean
>showers? meh, not really an everyday thing

Just come out to your parents already, queerboy.

That's not an actual bidet, nigger. What the fuck is that thing?

This is a proper bidet btw

>europoorvian education
Quilton is an Australian brand of toilet paper.

Also, nothing beats spraying then drying with toilet paper.

If you had shit anywhere on your body besides the butt, would you be content by just wiping it off with some paper or would you want to wash it off?