TempleOS

What's Terry up to these days?

That's a nice meme

So, Trump really doesn't like Mexicans...in the country...so uhm..I did drywall and, y'know I..yeah I am white and so...but..on the other hand they work hard y'know? Like I...I was like compe-...so, like, hard workers? That's cool. I don't, but like no, no more....I don't. God...God put and end to immigration. Y'know there's a time for love, a time for hate, a time for....all this shit and the time for immigration, he says, is over. So th..that's fine and one's are here that's fine...I'm not gonna go fucking....homicidal or some shit, but anyway so like..uhh y'know I was just saying...the first crusade uhh..they emptied the prisons and succeeded wonderfully, then the rest of the crusades..they all failed. So, like, what's your definition of a good person..like...a soldier..that's like a pretty good person y'know.

did the guy that was making a deepfake of physics girl getting blacked send it to terry?

wouldn't wonder if he was in jail now

He was filming himself jacking off in a van last i saw

Fucking retarded rambling.

masturbating on camera

you really all should be ashamed of yourselves, the way you mock and troll a mentally ill person who fled from the law.

>デイブイス
>ニイガス
Do you even Nihongo? It should be デービス and ニガズ respectively.

god works in mysterious ways, and his ways are not our ways

Not taking his meds, that's what.

...and what did he mean by the legend of the car?
>車の伝説

Terry is dead
Months now with nothing from him
and no record of him being booked anywhere
Last thing we heard was God telling him to go out into the wilderness

9/9/1999 incident

he was at his sister' house like two weeks ago... it's been quiet since though.

Anyone still do TempleOS programming? I recently got my Asteroids clone working semi-okay in it but I haven't implemented input yet.

Plan9 successor

Hope he is alright.

Is templeos actually useable for anything or is it just a meme os?

That's really cool.

Holy C?

Yup.

Running over glowing niggers.

It's utter garbage. Interesting if you want to explore the subtle nuances of terry mental disorder.

>Do you even Nihongo? It should be デービス and ニガズ respectively.

Don't know chin chong.
Why would it not be デーヴィス?

I tried reading your post, but there was too much light shining in my eyes.

one could call it rambling. but rambling usually at least has some coherence. terry will stop a sentence in the middle and then just begin a new one. it's like 50,000 thoughts are racing through his head at any given point and he wants to address them all in real time

99.9% sure I saw him outside my community colleges CSC department a couple days ago (Arizona). Will update if I get a chance to verify.

It would be Debido, what you have have would be for Devedo (De-vido).

it's like they don't even know that they glow in the dark