Why would i use any of your shit-shiter placebo-retard neckbeard virgin players when PotPlayer is the best player there...

Why would i use any of your shit-shiter placebo-retard neckbeard virgin players when PotPlayer is the best player there is? Is VLC 3.0.0 different in any way besides placebo-tier "updates"?

Also, MPV is not even worth mentioning, software that is literally for retards thinking they are hackers because they copy and paste lines of text.

Other urls found in this thread:

videolan.org/vlc/releases/3.0.0.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

MPC-__ is comfy.

Tried it, doesnt do well when navigating next/previous files via hotkeys. Next goes to the next unopened file not the next in the playlist when going back n forth.

Not free software.

Yeah, i also like VLC aesthetics with half the features.

This?

I don't miss the artifacts when seeking feature.

whenever I do pgdn/pgup it just goes up and down the playlist without issues

????????

PotPlayer is shit for chinks.

Example from google.

"it happens to people with shit computers so it must be a feature"

It happens every time if you have hardware acceleration enabled. This shitty player can only properly decode by software.

streaming asian dramas wasn't an included feature back when it was just kmplayer years ago, think it was added when it switched to potplayer

An hrs drive away, I'll dbl check when I get back.

Enjoy your korean botnet.

>half the features.
?

Provide proof of your statement please.

Non free software = botnet

is you stupid?

>VLC 3.0 activates hardware decoding by default, to get 4K and 8K playback!
videolan.org/vlc/releases/3.0.0.html

Being a retard = you

Enjoy your korean botnet.

it actually only works normally if the playlist window isn't the active window, you have to click the main window and then use pgdn/pgup to switch videos, I never noticed that before.

Mouthbreather. I didn't it can't decode by hardware, I said that when it does, it's buggy and displays artifacts when seeking.

give me 1(one) reason why any free software would not be open source, if not because they're doing something shady.

I also like potplayer

>ITS FREE SO THEY DON'T MAKE ANY MONEY FROM IT HURRRRRR DURRRRRRRRR

honeyPotPlayer

if you're talking about donations, you can take donations for free source software too.
if you're talking about selling your users' information, then that's precisely my concern.

Does this just werk or do I need to put any effort into making this decent?

literally just proved his point