Multitools are Sup Forums

What do you use to maintain the healthiness of your battle stations?

I am not a soyboy so instead of a gimmicky shitty multi tool I use actual tools. Multitools are fucking garbage. It doesn't matter the brand or model all multi tools are garbage. Man up and by real tools ffs. They will always get the job done better and more efficiently then a multi use soytoy.

Why would I use a multitool on my battle station? I'm at home where I keep my hand tools.

Get a Leatherman or Gerber and call it good if you want something on your person.

>leatherman
>soy tool

Oh right let me just go to every off site little job with a hole fucking rack.
Ah wait, camping? why bring only a multitool when you can bring your whole fucking garage?

A fucking tool kit

I love my leatherman.
But their ultra light ultra smol models don't hold up to the name imo.

That said, for everything I do at work or at home, I use specialized tools. Like ESD tools for electronic shit, and proper sized mm or in scaled ones for the right nuts and bolts. No need to strip to death shit if you have the proper one.

honestly I go camping and multitools are pretty fucking useless... yah those plyers, screwdriver, and dumb as shit gonna really help. Just carry a knife, sometimes there's "survival tools" that are pretty cool... every lb counts when backpacking after all. But the one you showed is garbage,

I never use multitools, but I know my Dad used to carry one 24/7, as did his... I've got "handymen" in my family. Point is, when you're just working around the house sometimes it's more convenient to just have a few small tools on you. Yeah you can get the big tool if need but the small tool is quick and can do small stuff.

So basically, definitely not a supplement for actual tools but can be convenient. I'd never use it for computers thou because I'd want quality tools when working in that environment.

Are you drunk?
Or maybe I'm the one that's too drunk.
Anyway, yeah, I'd never use a multitool for specific jobs but they are cool for random general shit, which actually happens more often than not so they are valuable imo.
I use them a lot while camping though. I do carry a proper knife for camp, but the multitool helps with smaller stuff or repairs or whenever I need pliers or a philips which is more often than not.

>Soyboy camps with a multitool and a bunch of cheap camping gear that always breaks and needs fixing
>doesn't go with only salt knife and flint like Chad
Definitely a soyboy. Good thing you have that soytoy multi tool when you go glamping. How else would you fix your REI campfire espresso maker when it clogs without your soytoy?

You joke but campfire coffee is the best. Not sure whether it's the environment or just the conditions in the flames but it's the only way to start a morning when camping.

You heard me soyboy. Multi tools are for city dwelling faggots that need gimmicky consumer garbage to feel manly. What's the point in a soyboy owning real tools anyway now that I think about it. It's not like soyboys know how to use tools anyway.

I like fishing and eating from not cans and non ziplocks, so I use the multi for that. Enjoy your extra bitch hormones from plastic bottles and conserves.
>the turbo virgin who carries extra weight to feel manly
>probably also carries a cast iron for 100 miles while wearing non broken new leather red wings
>the chad who just carries a multitool and doesn't waste time switching between huge heavy multitools
>uses the lightweight to carry more condoms and banging his bitches and random bitch animals on and off trail

because it's super fucking useful to always have a knife or screwdriver or pliers on hand just in case you need them
besides, I'm a skinny twink faggot, so I don't give a shit about trying to look manly

Whenever I see someone writing "soyboy" I automatically think how much they must of been bullied and friendzoned growing up.

>I am a soyboy and have never worked in an industrial setting in my life

Every piece of equipment I've ever been on has some rattling panel that can be fixed by stuffing it, bending it, torquing a screw on it, or in extreme cases filing it down. Beyond that the pliers are great for gaskets and o-rings that are made out of rubberized nintentdium, the knives are great for cutting open bags of sand. I don't want to carry two screwdrivers, an allen key set, a knife and a pair of pliers to fix dumb shit, especially when I'm running around in -xx temps in a fucking snow suit I can barely walk in.

Go drink some tofu, faggot.

>tfw you lost your leatherman in a motorcycle accident and don't have the heart to replace something so near and dear to your existence

I'd rather just my assorted less useful tools

I don't even know why I love these tools so much but everywhere I go, I must buy planes.

I only use my DeWalt planer for actual planing. I don't even know how to sharpen all that well.

I use a Leatherman mut for mah guns, but it's unfortunately a little too large to work on my battlestation.

You're better off not touching the modern Leathermen. Their quality control has been terrible since around 2005-ish, when production moved to China.

90's Super Tool master race.

I don't buy Leathermans since I learned that the founder was a gun grabber.

What's the best alternative to Leatherman?

>What do you use to maintain the healthiness of your battle stations?
Chinks screwdriver, chinks soldering iron with thin end made of copper wire, chinks vacuum cleaner.
And I tiered of this shit, but normal tools are too expensive.

Wtf I hate Tim L now. Didn't know that, thanks user.

I own a multitool but that stays in the glovebox. Pic related has been with me since I was a little lad and it werked for me just as well without having to lug 10 kilos of metal.

A multitool is for outdoor use. I prefer proper tools indoors.

Im ready for anything.

Come at me failure bro.

My, you must have large pockets, user-kun. Or do you strap that to your back when you leave the house?

Did you break into my house? Because I have all that shit too.

>he needs notes
>not being able to memorize every minuscule component's location on an aircraft carrier

I call people soyboys and I'm dating a sex addict model a decade older than me.

Look you literal and unironical cuckold, there is nothing wrong with carrying a multitool on your first as EDC. I understand you don't get out of the house much and that you do about the same amount of diy as some random millenial consumerist whore, but yeah, multitools can be very useful when you are out and about and you don't have proper tools on you. And yes, you should carry a pocket knife aswell for more rough work.

I probably have more tools than you do.

Protip: leathercuck is jew shit, buy a classic SAK from victorinox, I EDC the huntsman.

see above