Typing speeds of Sup Forums

post your score and tell us your keyboard

>DasKeyboard 4 Ultimate (MX-Browns)

Other urls found in this thread:

10fastfingers.com/
typingclub.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

How the fuck I can post my result if you're not telling the website.

keyboardtest.com/

No, the site OP linked is
10fastfingers.com/

Btw here's mine. Just woke up, my record is 130.
My keyboard is a WASD mech key.

10fastfingers... it says so in the filename

o... rite
>Corsair K70
KeyHero is better IMO.

Got 55 WPM , am I a shitter?

Pretty much.

Well at least I am better then the baby boomers that have not learned to type yet.

Forgot keyboard, it's just the default one on a T520

3 words per minute, but only because the text didn't make any sense, which made text prediction useless. Got like 100 words wrong. Swiftkey btw.

shittier than me on my laptop keyboard with my weird as fuck typing style.

Around 60

fight me on my main faggot

anyone have good guide for touch typing?

60-75
IBM Model M

60-70
X200

reminder that "I'm using a bad keyboard" is not an actual excuse, a person with good typing technique can get 120+ WPM on the mushiest of laptop keyboard.

typingclub.com/

Didn't do so good, but I'm on a 2015 MacBook Pro with JIS Japanese Keyboard.

Is everyone using QWERTY btw?

this site sucks shit, keeps blinking red and making me think i fucked up when i didnt

Logitech k120

Too many errors, I'm not in a good shape.

What's a good site/software I can use to improve my typing? I'd like to reach 120 wpm.

mavis beacon

61 with this. Wtf the keys are still hard even if I've been using this for almost 2 years now.

>implying anyone cares how quickly you write

An average of 65 wpm with some old logitech keyboard.

disregarding your post, still respectable for a normie

130-140wpm if i try hard, same keyboard as OP

G board

kbparadise v80 matias click

you need mavis

some old hp laptop keyboard

logitech g510s (membrane)
realistically, would the mech keyboard meme improve my speed? My friends constantly shill them despite their typing being slow as fuck

went again

I tried my brother's mech and my speed went from 93 to 82.

I'm pretty sure it has shitty switches, I have one with gateron browns on the mail, arriving next week, maybe that will improve my speed.

I make way too many fucking mistakes atm for some reason, this was my third try.

Forgot to mention, cherry mx board 3.0 mx blue.

Shitty rubberdome keyboard of an 11 year old laptop which is currently balanced on my ankes as I set on my bed with me legs bowed.

Cheap lenovo laptop. I don't type much.

One thing i noticed when doing this, I was reading a word ahead and occasionally started typing that word rather than recalling the last one which i was currently typing. Sometimes reading 2 words forward.

Kind of odd, didn't realize i read ahead as much as I do.

65 wpm on gigabyte aero 15 on my chest

fuck you normies

The autist saying fuck you to normies.

Go and order a coffee by talking to a human you grunt.

i can do that in an app now. fuck off.

On my phone lul, i get 90 on desktop

>Xiaomeme

I'm slow

#MeToo
What's it to you?

Software engineer here. This is the best I can do.

I took the test about 12 times and my highest I could get is 120 with perfect accuracy. I have a contest coming up for work so I wanted to be ready. Apparently some bitch there can type 140 wpm which is unreal.

>Software engineer
You meant code barista?

>Set to German
>lose 1 second for every ü ö ä ß even though it's my native language

IKBC C87
it's a chinese mech keyboard off aliexpress

>4 words wrong
>25 incorrect keystrokes
>snickeringsloots.jpg

What's the recommend WPM for a data entry job?

this is Sup Forums, use gtypist not that normie shit site

5 dollars, five year old membrane keyboard, brazilian layout

Without a .webm of the person typing these threads are pointless because you can fake the results. Why even bother?

kek

This is what I mean. Unless we get a video of the screen and their fingers at the same time, nothing is remotely meaningful.

you are fast

just several line of javascript
var isSpacePressed = false;
var input = document.getElementById('inputfield');

document.addEventListener("keydown", function(evt) {
if(evt.which === 32){
var word = document.getElementsByClassName('highlight')[0];
input.value = word.innerText;
}
}, false);

Out of ten people trying to fake their screenshots, 9 would fail, because they would forget to edit some small detail, like the CPM value, the accuracy percentage, the number of correct words, or the what percentile of the users they fall into.

Yes, but the amount of fucks people give here in the first place when everyone is anonymous is so low most people wouldn't bother to

1) Check
2) Call them out on it
3) Care

Which is why I find these threads so pointless. There isn't even the slightest value in them. Desktop and Battlestation threads have more value than this, and those are cancer.

:^)

fuckin plateaued at 55-70 from an year. What do I do lads?

>0 mistakes
>accuracy 99.05%

left pinkie on A, index fingers on F and J. Learn how to touch type

what is going on in this gif

I backspaced and corrected them so I guess that's why. Had 3 errors btw

I already know how to touch type. Learned it 2 years back but haven't made any real progress lately

G board phone poster

here

First try, like I said I can get up to 140 but it takes me a while and it's hard to make it without mistakes at that speed

This was more of a casual run

just woke up 10 minutes ago too

meh.

first trial of the day

lets see yours cunt

>there are people on this board RIGHT NOW who are under 100 wpm

i used to be around 110 during WoW years. now i'm around 70. fine with that honestly. don't need to type for my job.

My record is around 120, but my hand keeps getting worse
>Logitech K120 usb

It's a ZTE Axon 7 tho

40 wpm hyperx alloy cherrymx red.
I trained touch typing but i'm still slow. It's even harder when it's random words and when i'm tested (i'm 50wpm normally).
Tbh i don't care because i mostly need to think when i'm typing (for what i'm doing) so my typing speed is not a limitation.

G610 with Reds

me again

took me a few months to get used to touch type, but imo it was worth it, as it does feel nicer to type with all 10 fingers

I already type with 10 fingers, i'm just slow.

What the fuck, I just went on type racer because your post reminded me of it, and I won like 5 games in a row at 70-80 WPM, even though I could almost never win a few weeks ago, because every race had at least one 90 WPM+ user.

read is like 14X. This probably the slowest speed I've ever had.

Runescape btw, right lads?

How do you type so fast?

not op, but practice and use more of your fingers, try touch typing if you haven't (takes time to learn, but might be worth in the long run)

play runescape pre-GE, and try to compete with bots while you're selling something only maybe 2 people might want, It's basically steroids.

That site is much cooler than 10fastfingers.

I found it really difficult to write a bunch of random words, writing sentences is easier and I'm much faster at it.