Windows general

Is the advice here wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Windows_7 good and up-to-date? specifically...

Is running the Ancile script a good idea?
Is using DAZ loader for activation a good idea? Is the TPB torrent for DAZ loader legit? How do you know you don't just become part of a botnet?
If you do go through these steps should you only ever use it inside of a VM?

Windows general I guess

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/piracy/wiki/tools
vault.theworkpc.com/
www74.zippyshare.com/v/dSpULQGy/file.html
pcdesktops.emuunlim.com/cgi/preview.pl?name_skin=windows.msn
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Are you saying avoid it altogether? Is there a proper version of DAZ loader that won't make you part of a botnet?

please respond

>Is using DAZ loader for activation a good idea?
i can't update to windows 7 sp1 fwiw but then again even my mom's legit windows 10 can't update properly

bullshit

>ruski runes with English enter prompt
How the fuck do they expect people to respond to this if they can't understand the instructions?

Not him, but Daz isn't botnet. Just be careful and pick the official version (idk where that is but just be super careful on that) and you won't run into any trouble. Some preactivated isos on tpb are okay as well, I guess.

Slavs with enough brain matter to know what daz is would know at least that much british runes.

anyone know any official versions of Daz loader? Or where to find the checksums for Daz loader?

>Is running the Ancile script a good idea?
I never used it, so I won't say anything. I made all of the tweaking to disable the telemetry by myself.

>Is using DAZ loader for activation a good idea?
If you use Ultimate, then yes.

>Is the TPB torrent for DAZ loader legit?
reddit.com/r/piracy/wiki/tools

>How do you know you don't just become part of a botnet?
By asking the creator, but it looks like nobody has done that yet.

>If you do go through these steps should you only ever use it inside of a VM?
No? All of theses steps you have mentioned are nowhere dangerous and conflicting for your system. All of theses are simple programs and scripts that simply tweak the intern configurations for you. Stop with the paranoid.

>Windows general I guess
I want to love Windows 7 for respecting my decision of never updating! It's beautiful and responsive! BEAUTIFUL AND RESPONSIVE!

jesus chirst your computer is slow as shit

yeah

Poo poo pee pee penis and vagina
Women with dicks and weak men with vaginas

not to mention that they're doing this shit on a fresh windows install, where you're very likely to not have anything important

I always see this floating around and I always think, who was Windows marketing this to? 5 year olds? The elderly? Superficial HR drones? It confuses me so much.

it's not official, it's a skin

That's obviously a vm.

I didn't even think of that lmao

>Windows general
Oh cool, I've just posted something that would've been good here . Does anyone here know anything?

WSUS Offline with security only updates is best way to get up to date on Win 7. Use Ancile script if you have no idea what to turn on/off for telemetry. Other information like de-bloating is still relevant and remember to do a disk cleanup after the updates are installed.

who even made this comment?
what is wrong with you?

DAZ works fine and if you really want to learn activation methods, spend time on the MDL forums. Totally worth it and very interesting.

Also is wise and WSUS is stupidly useful.

I make an install USB flash drive with plenty of extra space for WSUS and other soft I always install like 7-zip. I just found this cool PE "distro" and will try it out for installs too. (I collect live PE and Linux for USB because insanely handy for rescues, password reset and bypass etc.)

vault.theworkpc.com/

does DAZ loader and Ancile script work in a VM?

Jesus Christ your VM is slow as shit. Unless you're using Bochs or qemu without KVM, a VM performs at pretty much the speed of the host, with the exception of accelerated graphics.

I've used it many times, and have no ransomware yet. That's because I downloaded mine from the MDL thread, and didn't click the first Google result for "Daz loader". Daz doesn't have a website; dazloader.com or whatever is fake.

Fake, after the boot logo comes a 1 second black screen. Anyway, don't ever download DAZ loader outside My digital life forums, specially if you are a dumbass and can't check the hash.

Daz certainly does and a script is a script so no reason why not.

www74.zippyshare.com/v/dSpULQGy/file.html

What even is that OP image? I can't find anything about it online.

pcdesktops.emuunlim.com/cgi/preview.pl?name_skin=windows.msn