Post all the tech memes you've fallen for

Post all the tech memes you've fallen for

UBUNTUD.COM

Is that the legendary ThinkPi?

How many thech memes can you count here?

To be fair, it's hard not to fall for this meme.

>win10 ent
>ryzen
>unknown ram, fell for the 16GB meme
>nvidia with AMD processor
>60Hz monitor because you cannot see above 60Hz after all
>4TB storage totally not for anime
>USB DAC, fuck integrated audio

Sup Forums certified toaster

Lucky rich kid

>>win10 ent
LTSB reports as Enterprise in Speccy too.

Are you retarded?

>thinkpad
>16gb and 32gb RAM
>win10
>Threadripper

Well I am posting on Sup Forums

You've missed 16:10 and NVMe

>Dell 7000 gayming laptop
>7700hq
>gtx1060
>4k
All in all, I'm happy with it. Big, heavy as fuck, no touchscreen. Like an old school big boy notebook with really high powered internals. Like pic related but the next model up.

>1060
>4K display
What did Dell mean by this?

Heh. Yeah. I use it in Ubuntu mostly though. VNC into some other computers so the hi resolution is great. Number crunching in the background is no problem since gayming hardware means no thermal throttling.
Every now and then I boot into windows and old games like fallout 3 and deus ex hr get great 4k frame rates. I'm pretty happy.

Plus if it scales competently, 1080p pixel doubled should look absolutely fine on a display with that kind of pixel density. It's still a slightly curious combination though. Glad you're happy with it, either way. I'm always a little cautious of 'gamer' laptops.

It does scale well. At 1920x1080, it's indistinguishable from a regular 1080p panel. I could have gotten a regular laptop with the 8550u as that was my other option for decent power but chose this solely on the strength that it wouldn't throttle. So far it hasn't disappointed. For normal workloads, unless you really are gaming, get something thinner/lighter.

Mechanical keyboard
M50
College
Gnu linux

Mein nigger, I have the 1050ti version.