/csg/ Chink Shit General

In /csg/, we discuss the cheap shit you see on Gearbest, Taobao, AliExpress, Banggood, eBay and similar sites.

>IRC channel
qchat.rizon.net/?channels=/csg/
#/csg/ on rizon

>Discord link
discord.gg/bUJ3VGM

>Chink Shit Randomiser
chinkshit.xyz/random/

>Chink Shit Wiki
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>Chink Shit Infographic
chinkshit.xyz/infographic.pdf

>News
• user gets chinked on a cable • user falls in love with a seller on Ali's live chat • user reee's at Geekbuying • user learns the hard way • user gets a stabby • user is building a flamethrower • user's package is dismantled • user purchases some poopstoppers for his "gf" • user is now a true Nazi • user got a hard drive caddy • You faggots argue over pens (i gave up)
• user orders an iPhone X clone for some fucking reason Last thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=o7IvYsPYiFA
aliexpress.com/item/Original-Razer-Deathadder-Mouse-3500DPI-3-5G-Gaming-Mouse-Razer-Goliathus-Gaming-Mouse-Pad-320mmx240mmx3mm-With/32787766681.html
aliexpress.com/item/Guoyi-brand-metal-Ballpoint-pen-refills-Office-school-stationery-School-gifts-DIY-sale-10pc-Metal-refills/32803884903.html
m.aliexpress.com/item/32824294872.html?spm=a2g0n.orderList.0.0.5516b752Mqrgif
aliexpress.com/item/Genuine-FPS-Microsoft-IntelliMouse-EXPLORER-3-0-Gaming-mouse-IE3-0-Gaming-mice-intellimouse-3-0/32689213789.html
m.gearbest.com/pocket-knives-and-folding-knives/pp_361413.html?wid=21
aliexpress.com/item/Close-to-Core-2-Quad-Q6600-CPU-from-Xeon-L5410-2-33GHz-12MB-1333MHz-Quad-Core/32336264174.html?spm=a2g0s.9042311.0.0.bgK77i
cpu-world.com/sspec/SL/SLBBS.html
ebay.com/itm/4-20pcs-BTY-AA-Rechargeable-Battery-Recharge-Batteries-1-2V-3000mAh-Ni-MH/253077731235?hash=item3aec9bb7a3:m:msm4cOo7sZt1bUL-QDLQ2UA
aliexpress.com/item/New-Brand-Palo-battery-lowself-discharger-card-packing-4pcs-1-2V-AA-3000mAh-NIMH-rechargeable-battery/32764861104.html?spm=2114.search0104.3.17.572a5aa4b3fTWr&ws_ab_test=searchweb0_0,searchweb201602_1_10152_10151_10065_10068_10344_10342_10343_10340_10341_10084_10083_10618_10307_10303_10302_10313_10059_10534_100031_10103_10624_10623_10622_10621_10620_10142,searchweb201603_1,ppcSwitch_5&algo_expid=fbb25c4c-b266-4ebe-bc45-dda14d889297-2&algo_pvid=fbb25c4c-b266-4ebe-bc45-dda14d889297&priceBeautifyAB=0
youtube.com/watch?v=fwJEeT6Q4Hg
youtube.com/watch?v=oLFmZInpgEw
aliexpress.com/item/Anime-Touhou-Project-Cirno-Chirno-Chiruno-Cosplay-Costume-Unisex-Zipper-Hoodie-Coat-Sweatshirt-Thick-Warm-Hooded/1896325192.html
youtube.com/watch?v=3qm6CkQDr9k
s.aliexpress.com/jER7zyEv
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

a heated (!) vibrating power bank:
youtube.com/watch?v=o7IvYsPYiFA

will chinks ever stop trying to kill you?

My Note 5 Plus was dispatched today. Can't wait to dominate the streets with my giant chinkphone

You mean the Redmi 5 Plus?

So is the Mi Mix 2 any good it looks solid but I want a decent phone that'll last as I don't often upgrade.

I've had one for 4 months. It's great, I have no complaints. Using it with Oreo MIUI builds, they added full screen gestures so you don't need a navbar, and because there's a bit of bezel at the bottom the gestures work really fucking well. It's the best phone.

I have 20€ on my GoyBest wallet.

What should I get?

500€ chink phone?
I own redmi 3 pro
people around me buy redmi 4 and mi note 3
but at 500€ not even getting oled screen and maybe facing B20 LTE issues?

Any cheap alternatives for PARKER QUINK Ballpoint Pen Gel Ink Refills?

aliexpress.com/item/Original-Razer-Deathadder-Mouse-3500DPI-3-5G-Gaming-Mouse-Razer-Goliathus-Gaming-Mouse-Pad-320mmx240mmx3mm-With/32787766681.html

Where can I buy a Revo K101 plus?
From what I gather they're very good.

Replacement for my Pentel P205 0.5mm

You can get compatibles from ali, don't know if they are any good, I use spacepen refills aliexpress.com/item/Guoyi-brand-metal-Ballpoint-pen-refills-Office-school-stationery-School-gifts-DIY-sale-10pc-Metal-refills/32803884903.html

Shit, when did the chinks make a rotring 600 knockoff? that's awesome.

But this are regular ink refills, I'm looking for gel ink refills

m.aliexpress.com/item/32824294872.html?spm=a2g0n.orderList.0.0.5516b752Mqrgif

Thanks, shame they haven't cloned the multi pen and fountain pen versions.

Yeah, you have many great options on that budget, like the oneplus 5T, I have noting against the Mix, but it looks so fragile with no bezels

gaybeast wallet will sure do well on ali

>want to buy a mi a1
>cheapest place I can get it is goybest ($210 with shipping included)
>not really trusting them after the leak
Should I get there or look for coupons on ali/geekbuying?

Why aren't there any chinese smartphones with a physical keyboard?

thisBut I'll keep that in mind anyway since I'm in the need of a good mouse.

How's the leak related to their proficiency

I know that's cheap compared to a razor, but why?

I hate MS usually, but their comfort mouse 4500 is the same price or even cheaper, works well, robust.

That razor knockoff from Ali is probably the cheapest mouse guts available.

>but why?
Capitalism and veblen goods.

>I know that's cheap compared to a razor, but why?
better ergonomics and sensor
I got one from ali and it's a legit one

aliexpress.com/item/Genuine-FPS-Microsoft-IntelliMouse-EXPLORER-3-0-Gaming-mouse-IE3-0-Gaming-mice-intellimouse-3-0/32689213789.html

Any of you know if this is legit?

I don't really dig the Razer aesthetics.

Just get a Zowie EC2-B instead?
It's a bit pricy but it's a solid mouse

Just get a 1 dollar mouse like the real chink pros

I want to get an Amazfit Bip to replace my failing Pebble Steel as my daily beater smartwatch but I've never bought from AliEx/Gearbest/etc before. Gearbest has the best price but can I trust them if something goes wrong with the shipment and/or the watch or should I pay a bit more for it on AliExpress? Also is it recommend to always use PayPal when setting up accounts on /csg/ type websites?

I have never have a problem with orders big or small.

Any good deals on 15" laptops around now or should I just buckle up and drop 1.5k on a Dell or Microshit one?

On Gearbest right? I guess it's really just a crapshoot if I need customer service no matter who I buy from. I'm just gonna get it from Gearbest thanks user.

Aliexpress has alipay which is safe, anything else use paypal.

Need a good and cheap over-ear IEM

>over-ear IEM
what did they mean by this

Any recommendations for true wireless earbuds up to $50? Preferably with a decent mic.

Yeah that's what I figured. Alipay is safe but the watch is $10 more on AliEx, it's not good enough to pay more than $60 imo.

Xiaomi ones are way better price/performance

Do I buy this?

m.gearbest.com/pocket-knives-and-folding-knives/pp_361413.html?wid=21

Pros:
Good item Good item Good item Good item Good item Good item Good item Good item Good item. very sharp knife very good Good item. very sharp knife very good Good item. very sharp knife very good Good item. very sharp knife very good
Cons:
Good item. very sharp knife very good Good item. very sharp knife very good Good item. very sharp knife very good Good item. very sharp knife very good Good item. very sharp knife very good Good item. very sharp knife very good Good item. very sharp knife very good Good item. very sharp knife very good Good item. very sharp knife very good Good item. very sharp knife very good Good item. very sharp knife very good Good item. very sharp knife very good Good item. very sharp knife very good Good item. very sharp knife very good Good item. very sharp knife very good Good item. very sharp knife very good Good item. very sharp knife very good Good item. very sharp knife very good Good item. very sharp knife very good Good item. very sharp knife very good Good item. very sharp knife very good Good item. very sharp knife very good Good item. very sharp knife very good Good item. very sharp knife very good Good item. very sharp knife very good Good item. very sharp knife very good Good item. very sharp knife very good

>over ear in ear monitors
they can only be in one place ya lid

airpods

Any good chink smartwatches with NFC?

Still looking for webcam recommendations

pls help

Chink webcams tend to suck, and they always lie about their stats.

Just got my pre-modded 771 xeon from aliexpress, correct stepping and everything

I have 3 boards to test it with so let the fun begin

aliexpress.com/item/Close-to-Core-2-Quad-Q6600-CPU-from-Xeon-L5410-2-33GHz-12MB-1333MHz-Quad-Core/32336264174.html?spm=a2g0s.9042311.0.0.bgK77i

cpu-world.com/sspec/SL/SLBBS.html

what are you going to do with them?

i kinda wish i had a 1333fsb board, all i got is a 1066 one and even if it worked (probably would) the reduction in clock speed would be pretty bad
good luck in your finding

interested on your plan for those too user

0.10$ has been added to your GestBest account.

Thanks friend, positive 5*, looking to do more business with you :-) :-)

>GestBest
Chink'd again

Not chink, but I have a JBL T110BT, should be around $50 and it's good for the price.

If these lower power xeons work in my old core 2 duo boards, I'll be replacing my livingroom PC running an athlon 5350. I know the horsepower is similar and the intel uses more power, but, I can sell the athlons for about what I paid.

moar coars

I got my chink loupe from dealextreme and tried to sharpen my kitchen knives again while checking the edge with the loupe to see what the fuck I'm doing to it. But while the lens does provide significant magnification it wasn't enough to tell what the fuck I'm doing wrong with my sharpening. Are my chink stones shit? Are my knives shit? Or is it the obvious conclusion that I'm just shit at keeping an angle?

At least now I have the ability to take super closeup pics with my phone.

>buy chink knives
>don't work right
>buy chink wheatstone to fix chink knives
>doesn't work right
>buy chink loupe to check what chink wheatstone do to chink knives
>no go
it never ends

>Problem is still dumb laowai using it.

My kitchen knives are Ikea shit though. But still probably made by chinks.

What if we slapped two ATX power supplies together guys?

thats literally two psu with commoned grounds. its probably cheaper to do that yourself

it's 2018 can't you hook up your phone to your pc or someth

>DIY 3450W power supply
what could possibly go wrong

Don't tell them. Miners deserve to waste their money.

Hi Quad!

>m.gearbest.com/pocket-knives-and-folding-knives/pp_361413.html?wid=21
this cat logo is cringy af, too bad they discontinued black model without this shit on handle

has anyone got experience with Chink NiMH batteries? I was looking at some on ebay and on ali, but I'm unsure if they are any good.

ebay.com/itm/4-20pcs-BTY-AA-Rechargeable-Battery-Recharge-Batteries-1-2V-3000mAh-Ni-MH/253077731235?hash=item3aec9bb7a3:m:msm4cOo7sZt1bUL-QDLQ2UA

aliexpress.com/item/New-Brand-Palo-battery-lowself-discharger-card-packing-4pcs-1-2V-AA-3000mAh-NIMH-rechargeable-battery/32764861104.html?spm=2114.search0104.3.17.572a5aa4b3fTWr&ws_ab_test=searchweb0_0,searchweb201602_1_10152_10151_10065_10068_10344_10342_10343_10340_10341_10084_10083_10618_10307_10303_10302_10313_10059_10534_100031_10103_10624_10623_10622_10621_10620_10142,searchweb201603_1,ppcSwitch_5&algo_expid=fbb25c4c-b266-4ebe-bc45-dda14d889297-2&algo_pvid=fbb25c4c-b266-4ebe-bc45-dda14d889297&priceBeautifyAB=0

>each of those chink psu is rated 1725 watts
sure thing

also is the above one literally too good to be true?

youtube.com/watch?v=fwJEeT6Q4Hg

youtube.com/watch?v=oLFmZInpgEw

>miners

stupid miners, maybe

nice
i got a 775 modded X5460 last month and it runs super well and overclocks easy, though im selling it off as the board i copped is a bitch to get working with ddr3, as it was one of the first 775 boards to support it, and 4 gig sticks of ddr2 are nonexistent for reasonable prices

Anyone have any experience with binful memory modules? Looking to buy some, they're the most cheap memory on ali right now.

I need a tough waterproof digital watch. I thought maybe a Casio f91w. Any recommendations?

aliexpress.com/item/Anime-Touhou-Project-Cirno-Chirno-Chiruno-Cosplay-Costume-Unisex-Zipper-Hoodie-Coat-Sweatshirt-Thick-Warm-Hooded/1896325192.html

Cirno icicle wings hoodie, buy Y/N?

I'd probably wear it at home desu

I wouldn't buy clothing off aliexpress, but that's just me. They usually look nothing like the pictures, unless you look at the pictures among feedbacks, but this hoodie doesn't have any. Sizing, usually, is also very hit or miss.

>using a multimeter to check for ripple
>doesnt even know how to test the wattage
lel, stubid miners, indeed

youtube.com/watch?v=3qm6CkQDr9k
on a related note, im also looking to buy some ni-mh cells (for the ir remotes on around the house), but for the most part ive not found anything that looks even remotely "ok-ish" (besides eneloops ofc) even on the ones more conservatively rated, either there is no mention of the cell weight or its a very low value.
if i ever end up getting some of this type of chinkshit i will report on that

Is this month Sabbath for chinks? Lazy fucking gooks.

It's Chinese New Year soon.

Yes, Chink new year is on the 16th of february.

I know, but wtf, they don't work for practically an entire month? wtf

Tfw ordered and paid 3 days ago and just now receive the message that they won't send it because of new chink years.

Chinked again

why hire expensive temps when cucks are lining up to buy from them regardless of the delivery time

What phantom power source should I get for a BM800?

dear friend
please note those fuckers "work" nearly all day for the rest of the year
many wishes

It's illegal to work there at all during the Chinese new year (except emergency services), people go to jail if they do.

Should I report my seller to the chink police since he/she took my prescription and just shipped my glasses?

yes

Link for the prescription glasses? I need a new one.

It isn't CNY yet, it starts on the 11th I think.

Also, China has a very low unemployment rate, thanks to the planned economy, so likely, even if they could employ temp workers, there wouldn't be anywhere near enough.

Wtf have they done with this thing?
Paralleled the output rails to double the max current ratings?

You have to buy lenses separately. For example add these for prescription sunglasses
s.aliexpress.com/jER7zyEv
Then you add the frames (need to be full rim for sunglasses) from the same shop and give them your prescription.

Shops are easy to find if you search for "myopia lenses"

kinda, all you have to do is connect the output grounds together and the pwr_on input signal, then it will all act like a single psu. you can test that with a couple pc psu, if you want

Any militaryfags here? Has anyone tried to get chinkshit sent to some FOB in the middle of nowhere?

rec me a mouse under $20 please sirs

james donkeys apparently

stupid question here, but there are sunglasses for myopia, right? When driving the sun kills my eyes and I've wanted to look for some

Aye, i have that one. Its great