What do you think of this album? Fuck memes

What do you think of this album? Fuck memes.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WfrEMgJbu14
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's shit, move along.

It's shit, move along.

I really wish it wasn't a meme. It's practically a meme to hate it now. I listened to it twice and I'm not sure what I think. I hated the filth but it clicked eventually because I didn't realize how slow the grooves were until the third listen. I think the issue is this just got over memed and now hating it is becoming a meme.

It's shit, move along.

youtube.com/watch?v=WfrEMgJbu14

Just listened to this for the 3rd time today and I actually really like it now. Its not the best, but its pretty great imo. Moonlight on Vermont and My Human Gets Me Blues are GOAT.

Why'd you fuck the cover up?

I meant Filth not the filth

It's shit, move along.

This is memes, I think it's pretty good
I didnt

Move along, it's shit

Could you find a less shitty version?

I'm not memeing or trying to be contrarian, but TMR is just a better version of this: nonsensical shit, but sometimes actually good

you couldn/t have done this
if you knew what you were doing.

innit the troof

The roughest diamond in the mine, his musical inventions are made of bone and mud. Enter the strange matrix of his mind and lose yours. This is indispensable for the serious listener. An expedition into the centre of the earth, this is the high jump record that'll never be beat, it's a merlot reduction sauce. He takes da bait. Dante doing the buck and wing at a Skip James suku jump. Drink once and thirst no more.

What you produce when you spend 8 months with the band members in an isolated cable.

It's never been the same since listening to it on LSD

I love it 9/10. Least fav: Dachau Blues
Most fav: Well, Moonlight on Vermont, Hair Pie

JUST KEEP COMING JESUS YOURE THE BEST DRESSED

I agree with Scaruffi's rating of 9.5/10. A few filler tracks prevent it from being perfect, but it is certainly a masterpiece and one of the most influential albums of all time.

Safe As Milk is equally good, though.

Not as good as thew Plain Brown Wrapper sessions.

fuck off fantano