Why do people listen to this faggot?

Why do people listen to this faggot?

because he's handsome unlike you

If you hate him so much then why do you keep making threads about him?

He has a strong 7.

because these faggots can't think for themselves. so they listen to a majority supported source to decide for them.

Why would you listen to anybody? I just like his personality.

>legit listening to other people's opinions on something you could experience for yourself

Jesus christ, you're like a Let's Player of the music world

that hair fucking triggers me

anyone else?

Because he has the best teeth in the game.

>I just like his personality
>you're like a Let's Player of the music world
People literally watch let's players for their personalities.

Man you really got the point of that post, huh.

Because he's open minded and will review pretty much all genres and gives reasons why he likes or dislikes them

then people either agree with him totally or disagree and call him a faggot and get pissed off

I think he's an alright guy and can appreciate his love for all music, even if I don't agree with one of his reviews.

If everyone agreed on everything then the world would be fucking boring and awful

This.

He's a fucking MRA, how can anyone like him for that?

post-irony

this image is so gay,you probably got it from reddit didn't you ?

He knows how to talk about music sometimes. I don't have to agree all the time. I just watch him to get some discussion with myself having a youtuber as a basis........I guess I'm just lonely ;w;

its entertaining

I bet you enjoy Sup Forums as well, nerd.

Why are Americans so fat?

i'd give Sup Forums a strong 4/10 i just have way too much free time

They have to get fat because American cars are really uncomfortable if you're skinny.

None of that matters because he married a feminist.

he has terrible opinions, but he knows enough to name drop some decent stuff. everytime he is bullshitting, he starts naming bands and albums and they are usually pretty decent

he just panders to his audience now anyways

Youtuber who tried too hard to be funny using exaggerated expressions, those are not exactly rare.

he consistently expresses honest detailed high quality reviews of music why wouldn't someone interested in new releases want to watch him even if you don't agree with his tastes

DYEL?

because plebs need someone to hear opinions from instead of forming their own
the same happens with video games, movies, TV shows, etc.
kinda sad

He doesn't know what fucking Faust is.

Madman.

Because he can present his opinion better than any of you colossal douche canoes

Presenting shit in a beautiful package doesn't change that it's shit.

I was watching the raptors-miami game yesterday and I thought the exact thing. Why the fuck ARE americans so fucking fat? I feel like its because of
>ur not the boss of me mom
>If I dont wanna eat vegetables i wont
>muh freedom

>being persuaded by empty rhetoric

>Anti-femenist/SJW
>complained about SJW with SoA
Nice
>Supports Gamergate
>Married a femenist
How can he support Gamergate, marry a femenist and still hate SJWs?

>because he's handsome unlike you
he looks like a snow yeti with bird shit on his head

Exactly

I'd eat his ass no homo while listening to his beautiful voice.

>has no respect in the music industry
>one example
kek

anyway i look over to this guy's channel because he's basically music news for me. i didnt even know beyonce had a new album until i saw it reviewed on his channel. i dont always watch his videos because frankly i dont really care what he has to say about most music. but hes an ok guy

I don't see what's wrong with him supporting Rand. I'm just glad that he's not supporting a fucking liberal.

literally the worst haircut on the planet

people dont have to listen to the music or form their own opinion, fantano tells them what to think

>fantano tells them what to think
no, he doesn't and you're an idiot if you think so
>are there people incapable of forming their own opinion and tend to regurgitate what other people say?
yes, but that has nothing to do with fantano. he's just expressing his own views on music and he's doing it pretty.his audience doesn't reflect his value as a cirtic nor has any relevancy

*pretty well

Ayn Rand is literally 14 year old Reddit-tier

Nigga you just went full retard.

lol didn't read

feeling a light to decent 4 on this thread

tran

Because he interviewed the report of the week.

You just described Sup Forums

didn't he shoot up a school?