What's the 1 city from your country where you hate all the inhabitants

What's the 1 city from your country where you hate all the inhabitants

Other urls found in this thread:

humanmedicine.msu.edu/pphi/MSUE_Fight_Lead_With_Nutrition.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Osaka. it has commie koreans. Tokyo is also shit

LA and NY

Can I just say everything on the east coast.

And California

And those insufferable hipsters in Washington and Oregon

And Texas those pompous borderline retards

And the deep south

Basically anything that has a coastline has a population that needs to be exterminated

Toronto and Vancouver are foul, but they have at least a couple of decent folks living in them. Can't say the same about Montreal: whole city's either elitist Liberal twats, communist Frogs or ethnic enclaves.

rude Tbh

Keswick, seriously. Non-Ontariofags won't know they're reputation, but they're the worst people on the planet. Fuckin' yokels.

Anywhere that's not within a 25km radius of where I live. They're all bogans, wogs, Muslims, and the Chinese.

Toronto or Vancouver

San Francisco

NYC is a beacon of politeness and humility by comparison

It's true. Which of the three are you?

only thing worse than Toronto is Saskatchewan. i hate those smarmy Corner Gas Little Mosque on the Prairie cuckolds

Köln

Paris

>SK
are you me?

Flint. We should use it to test nukes.

>t.

toronto

t. torontonian

corner gas is fucking god tier and if you disagree you should probably just end it

San Diego

>only thing worse than Toronto is Saskatchewan
No, the worst place is Sudbury. When my friends and I graduated highschool, we all moved south and celebrate We Don't Live in Sudbury Day every October 15th, because that's the day we had all officially moved out.

Sudbury is a shithole. I'd say "at least the people are nice," but everybody is fucking depressed and either drinks or blazes their problems away -- or both.

they're currently being encouraged to eat better to pass more lead from their systems

humanmedicine.msu.edu/pphi/MSUE_Fight_Lead_With_Nutrition.pdf

Boston and Los Angeles

both deserved to be nuked into oblivion

You're right mate, that's how everyone looks in Chicago

Sioux Falls. Fucking banking shitters

Seattle

Monterrey, basically anything that isnt the center, fuck provincianos, subhuman scum

Nowhere, but I guess San Francisco if I had to pick

Rotterdam