If you could become friends with someone with another country, who would it be?

If you could become friends with someone with another country, who would it be?

I think Australia.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fuzzy_Wuzzy_Angels
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I want to kick strayans cheeky asscheeks

i'm fine alone f.am

Anywhere from the following:
>New Zealand
>USA
>Greece
>Spain
>Possibly Portugal to a lesser extent
>Indonesia
>Singapore
The rest of you aren't shit
>Possibly also Mexico

argentina

Actually I take some of that back. Most of /asean/ and South America seem alright. But the rest can fuck off.

Aus, Brazil, Vietnam, Georgia, Belarus, NZ, turkmenistan, kazakhstan, israel

chile

Chillax bro

I'd banter your hairless japanese bums.

Oh I'm relaxed; I just don't like people from most of the other countries.

does your military train with the papuan's

Not a clue. All I know is that our then government turned its back on PNG after WW2.

Russia

>tfw no chilean 'nice' to erp with

why, did they chuck spears at you while you were fighting off the japs or some?

Australia is my stupid but mentally tough onii-chan
Canada is my younger brother
Finland is my single mother
Sweden is the dad that I have never met
I don't have any friends

i'm here

Canada

Probably Japan, so that I could learn the language better if nothing else. Japanese bro would be good.
Finland and Russia would also be cool.

I always end up scaring chileans away

Uruguai or Paraguai, our two cute little brothers.

not really, they were our colony until we gave them independence in 1949. But we have kind of fucked them over since then. The intervention in the early 2000s was a step in the right direction though.

no, the opposite, they helped us transport our wounded and colluded with us against the japanese. We called them the fuzzy wuzzy angels. They were good guys.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fuzzy_Wuzzy_Angels

Argentina.

from what I've found Irish posters are too autistic to connect with other posters

bit like their international policy of neutrality

>Australia
>America's retarded elder brother
American education

>not really, they were our colony until we gave them independence in 1949
Yeah but didn't our government promise them some shit in exchange for collusion against the Japs and then they just refused to honour their end later down the track?

I want to be friends with South Korea!

I'm not scared at all

I don't know, but it sounds exactly like the kind of thing that we'd do.

did they just assist or did they ever try and fight? I imagine it would've been hard for them to fight since I don't imagine they would've had many weapons

afaik they didn't fight no, they were literally tribal and had spears and shit. There may have been some that fought but no, we didn't fight with them or give them weapons on any kind of large scale. My grandad fought in papua, he was an artillery director, he used to get intel on enemy lines from natives. So they helped, but yeah afaik no they didn't actually shoot guns. It's a shame on our country that we haven't officially recognised their contribution.
>On 29 August 1942, the Japanese task force broke through the Australian line forcing the Australians to retreat further back to Templeton's Crossing. Eventually, the Australians were forced to retreat to Myola.

>650 Australian lives were lost in the campaign. It is speculated that this number would have been much larger had it not been for the help of the Fuzzy Wuzzy Angels.[1] As one Australian digger has noted:

> “They carried stretchers over seemingly impassable barriers, with the patient reasonably comfortable. The care they give to the patient is magnificent. If night finds the stretcher still on the track, they will find a level spot and build a shelter over the patient. They will make him as comfortable as possible fetch him water and feed him if food is available, regardless of their own needs. They sleep four each side of the stretcher and if the patient moves or requires any attention during the night, this is given instantly. These were the deeds of the ‘Fuzzy Wuzzy Angels’ – for us!”

>No known injured soldier that was still alive was ever abandoned by the Fuzzy Wuzzy Angels, even during heavy combat.

lest we forget

I love chilean bros, I'm glad you surpassed us in every way

I swear I remember hearing some shit like that when I watched a Kokoda doco a while back. I think it was something to do with aid or infrastructure to remote tribes or some shit. I don't know, my memory's not as good as it used to be.
I thought they fought and Aussie and British special ops got them to go headhunting for Japs, but a quick search revealed that was the Dayaks of Borneo. I guess the Fuzzies just assisted with treatment and moving the wounded.

I would like a new Japanese friend. That would be refreshing.

United States

cute but I don't like english, show me your true words

>new
jealous desu

North Korea

Japan.