Qbitorrent has been giving me BSODs

Qbitorrent has been giving me BSODs.

Recommend me a new torrent client.

I don't know what torrent is or does sorry.

deluge

Tixati has many options and kinds of customization for your torrent client. It's pretty great.

>qbitorrent
>giving me BSODs

Malfunctioning hardware.

/thread

>Tixati
Sorry, I'm neither gay nor furry.

Transmission

Stop using Windows.

>using a malicioius os that is capable of giving bsods
just use transmission or rtorrent

the new qbittorrent 4 is bugged as fuck
the most annoying thing it does is randomly downloading my entire torrents to the temp folder

How the fuck is a Torrent application able to blue screen your os unless you're in on ancient OS, or have bugs in your network/storage drivers?

An application, no matter how buggy, shouldn't be able to do that.

>closed source
lel

Utorrent 2 if you private tracker, tixati or deluge if you don't

Just go back to the previous qbit version
4 doesn't work, the speeds are shit because they fucked the libtorrent configs and it literally reports false information to trackers so you'll be fucked if you're using it for private trackers

>Intentionally using outdated software with know exploits

Tried Deluge, still had BSODs. Turns out it was the broadcom driver. Reverted to Windows default and no more problems.

problem solved aside,
3.3.16 just werks.

>blaming bsods on qB

all of my keks

>not sticking to uTorrent 2.2.1

Linux: rTorrent / transmission
Windows: PicoTorrent

>closed source torrent client
Why would you be this retarded? Did you not learn anything from µTorrent?

>not travelling around the world collecting what you want to pirate onto a USB

>BSODs
stay cucked, wincuck

Jesus, I didn't know Tixati is really criticized here just because it's closed source. OP just said an recommendation, and I gave a suggestion. I didn't meant to bait.

>Did you not learn anything from µTorrent?
Learn what? Adware? I saw nothing like an ad on Tixati as far as I have saw since the beginning. By the way, I never used µTorrent.

used qbit for a long time, but i have switched to Tixati. nicer interface, more features, and it's stable.

deluge. no bullshit ever with deluge.

>nor furry

elaborate

>no updates ever with deluge.
FTFY. How's that several year long development of version 2.0 going?

you're hard drive is borked

Qbittorrent isn't giving you bsods it's your shitty network drivers

>BSOD
Not memeing here but if you're not lying I'd back up anything important you have, your hard drive is probably dying.

Linux + Transmission

OP, it might be the virus laden torrents you install and not Qbittorrent

lrn2categories, fag

aria2

>gay nor furry
explain

>what is a kernel panic

Works on my machine.

500,000,000,000 Yuan (0.00 USD) have been deposited to your account, Li Xiang Dong

Is there anything actually wrong with version 4+?

I've been using qBitorrent for years now and I haven't noticed anything wrong lately.

There were some anons also mentioning problems with it on an MPC-HC thread

> Qbittorrent giving you BSODs
More probableg
1.your ram is dying
2.harddrive gives up every time it wants to write
3. Some mobo capacitor leaked.

transmission

deluge and qbittorrent are for faggots

neat website

So tixati don't have adware. Enjoy your closed source botnet.
>if something is free that means you're the product they're selling

but transmission does not have rss
or 16mb chunk size when creating fuckhuge torrens
or magnet link pre-preparation anus

Torrents were meant to be open source. This is like having a closed source Linux kernel fork, which is stupid.
>adware
and bitcoin miner

>go back to good ol' utorrent 2.2.1
piracy is dying and bittorrent along with it. might as well ride it til the end.

>Windows has been giving me BSODs.
Fixed that for you

that's what happened to me before my SSD died

back up all of your shit

ut 221

>Enjoy your closed source botnet.
Thanks, I will. I will of course enjoy any kind of software I want to use, while you restrict yourself to only completely free "professionally made" software that totally has no tolerance for drama between programmers and creators, giving you a smaller amount of options and revolving a stupid stereotype.

>if something is free that means you're the product they're selling
That's not how it works at all. Going for your logic, any kind of free software, no matter open source or closed source, makes you a product. You're a product, I'm a product, everyone is a product.

>Torrents were meant to be open source.
File-sharing methods has been gone to decentralization and centralization, open source and closed course on the history. There's no such thing as "meant to be" on this matter. There's no general consensus as to whether direction is perfect to go.

>This is like having a closed source Linux kernel fork, which is stupid.
It's not stupid. Couple of Linux kernel forks being closed source for specific reasons exist. You're the one being stupid for being unable to understand people have specific interests for specific reasons.

>and bitcoin miner
I suspect you didn't experiment Tixati at all. If you at least visit their website, you would notice the plenty donating options they offer to help them. There's no point in believing Tixati presents a bitcoin miner, especially when the CPU usage doesn't spike to 100% if you pay close attention to it.