Anarchy Linux

Why anarchy ?
I don't see any relationship with anarchy !
anarchy-linux.org/

Other urls found in this thread:

sourceforge.net/projects/revenge-installer/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

its a graphical installer for arch

It wasn't the question

it's arch for edgy kids who heard that real hackers use arch and don't know shit about the actual installation process.

> apt-get install anarchism

Dude, FREE SHIT LMAO

anarchy just means chaos. are you thinking of anarchism?

Anarchy is not about free stuff. Don't confuse it with Communism.

Correct. It's about shutting down free speech.

I stopped using it after the namechange, it triggers me that GRUB shows "Welcome to Anarchy Linux" instead of Arch linux. Why did the arch team have to chase them for the brand. Fucking cunts

Anarchy is letting everyone do their own thing. But it really makes you think that all people do when not bound by law is murder eachother.

>But it really makes you think that all people do when not bound by law is murder eachother.
"Homus hominim lupus est" -Titus Maccius Plautus.

If we remove the law, people would really start murdering each other for property and other various reasons, because there wouldn't be any consequences.

What other graphical arch installers exist that don't have a name change?

sourceforge.net/projects/revenge-installer/

If you want to know what anarchy is like look no further than somalia, biggest shithole on the planet

Actually, anarchy is about not having any laws EXCEPT when it comes to security. The poiny is that security is the foundation of freedom.

>due to a potential trademark violation
this shit is getting ridiculous, people trying to take property of letters and sounds

somalia is a shithole because of niggers not because of anarchy

Is that up to date? Any advantages over anarchy?

>hominim

Why do people quote in Latin when they can't read what they're posting and don't expect anyone else to?

Its just an install script with a GUI to go with it. It's like Anarchy but without the Anarchy branding. It's always up to date since it pulls from the Arch repos IIRC

It makes them feel superior for some reason. Snobs enjoy using Latin and Italian to make things sound complicated and smart.
>t. spaniard

Thank you, I'll look into it.

no prob

t. amerimutt

But it was an even worse shithole _before_ the interregnum.

Perhaps you should read The Not-So-Wild West by Terry Anderson and P.J. Hill.

>Why anarchy ?
>an-ARCH-y
Just a poor attempt at incorporating Arch into the name without the risk of getting threatened with legal acrtion again.

Anarchy is predominantly a leftist political theory that has historically had a very close relationship with communist movements.

So there is plenty of room for confusion.

An Archy Linux.
It's Archy.

hes right though

> Anarchy linux
> "save this text file, please."
> "FUCK YOU I WON'T DO WHAT YOU TELL ME! NO MASTERS!"

I used it til they changed to that ridiculous name

That's not what the word anarchy means.

That's kind of clever

Anarchism means no rulers, not "no rules".

How do you enforce rules without rulers?

because "people are inherintly good" and will cooperate/collaborate instead of become tribal and ruling by force and power

>I used it til they changed to that ridiculous name
The installer does work pretty well. The new name sucks.

If that was true, why have societies relied on rulers who enforce the rules for all of human civilization?

It's Anarchy a distro or just a graphical installer for Arch?

It's just a graphical installer. It used to be called Arch-Anywhere but the Arch team made them change it.

>all these people complaining about the new name
?

I don't see any of the Anarchy branding outside of their installer. Everything else just tells me it's Arch Linux. Unlike Antegros which put its branding EVERYWHERE