ITT: We're Thinkpad owners

>hurr durr normies, we are special snowflakes
>muh jizz stained keyboard
>muh trackpoint
>everything else is bad cause it's more expensive

lmao, how fucking pathetic

Let me provide some facts. Thinkpads are old, heavy, overheating, extremely ugly piece of shits. Yes, they're cheap. Trash is supposed to be cheap, the biggest meme Sup Forums ever told.

But I only use new thinkpads

Imagine being this mad about people using laptops.

>Thinkpads are old, heavy, overheating, extremely ugly piece of shits.
My thinkpads don't overheat asshole
>Yes, they're cheap.
Very. I bought a pair of w500 thinkpads with t9900 cpus, and 8gb ram for $120.
>Trash is supposed to be cheap,
Thinkpads are still worth using, and trash isn't functional, so that measn that thinkpads are NOT trash.
>the biggest meme Sup Forums ever told.
Best meme that I fell for nanasi-san.

... delusional

t. macbook user who has never owned another computer

>Thinkpads
>overheating
They aren't made by apple user. If they overheat it's because either the fan is broken, or the someone upgraded the cpu to a beefier model without upgrading the cooling.

any powerbook g4 people, why nobody give us a thread , my $3000 laptop is trendy and soy approved r-right

Wrong.

The only cause for something to fail is lead free solder , heat is a non issue , im guessing apples uses the cheapest lead free solder

>im guessing apples uses the cheapest
Applel uses the cheapest everything, including soldering the CPU, RAM, wifi module, and SSD to the motherboard to save a few dollars on the cost of buying connectors. Gotta make that 50% profit margin.

I wonder if people here actually use thinkpads.
I use my desktop for work, and mobile stuff like email I just do using my smartphone.
What's the point of notebooks today?

For people who don't need a desktop.

>64681772
>overheating
Begging for (You) this hard.

this is absurd, who told you that

>he didn't buy an X1 Carbon

You do know Thinkpads are still being made with current gen hardware, right?

>Thinkpads are old
True
>Heavy
Good, if it's heavy that means it's either filled with weights to make it feel heavy or it has heavy parts which make it harder to damage.
>Overheating
False, mine has never overheated without me blocking the vent.
>Extremely ugly
And? Function over form
I do, I use mine because I have no need for a beefy desktop and I dislike the idea of smartphones.

>muh trackpoint
Well, yeah, a trackpoint is still the most ergonomic pointing device for any keyboard-heavy workflow. I specifically got a ThinkPad keyboard for my desktop, because a trackpoint is so useful.

having a computer that I can carry from my house to work mostly

Alizee?

Yes

>Thinkpads are old, heavy, overheating, extremely ugly piece of shits. Yes, they're cheap.
sounds like you described Thinkpad usesrs too

Bait is too obvious.

>windows
lel

They're just business laptops that have a cult following. Why are you guys so mad?

Hey mommy I used the soy meme! That means Sup Forums accepts me and I'm in the kool kids klub now! I'm a troll look mom!

Dude why would you be so angry about me liking my cheap laptop