What's it even like to be an arab weab?

What's it even like to be an arab weab?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=A3u9EwdsUBU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

instead of 72 virgins you get 72 waifus when you blow up

This is quite honestly how ISIS should be trying to attract new recruits

what makes you think they aren't already doing it?

Idk but here is some weird shit
youtube.com/watch?v=A3u9EwdsUBU

lonely
>too beta to get waifu
>too creepy to get girls

halal alpha
>gets many waifu proposals
>haram women want to experiemnt or shange him

Fun fact: In the 90s/early 2000s there was a huge anti-Pokemon movement in the Muslim world.
The anime was HUGE in the Middle East, and as a result, Pokemon was everywhere. But for some reason, some genius Muslims started spreading rumors that Pokemon was a blasphemous show, and the names of pokemons were secretly insults to God and Islam. For example, Pokemon meant "I am a Jew", Pikachu meant "Be a Jew", and the real meaning of Charmander was "Allah is weak", Magmar meant "Allah is stupid", Golett meant "Allah is stingy" etc.
And all of this actually worked! The TV show was just cancelled for this reason and everybody just kind of forgot about Pokemon, until the rise of Pokemon Go a while ago, where al-Azhar said that Pokemon Go is haram because it makes you walk in the street like you're "drunk" and not think at all. Some said it's haram because it taught evolution. And of course the same bullshit from the 90s about their names being anti-Islam became popular again.
Pic related.

Whoa, that's crazy.
I mean, no more crazy than some of the dumb shit that goes down here in America, but still.

There were Christian anti-Pokemon movements in America, but they never had that level of influence.

Yeah but people laughed at the people that said that shit here.

Probably explosive

Why are people so prone to believing silly conspiracy theories in the middle east?

Something about that Pikachu makes me really uneasy

I'm not really sure about this, but here none of this happens, I kept watching Pokémon through my entire uprising and literally everyone plays Pokémon go here, I even went into a mosque that had a pokestop once, even though I'm agnostic and haven't stepped into a mosque for years.

I remember hearing about that as a kid.

Idgaf though. I still watched Pokemon/Digimon on Spacetoon.
Captain Majed is still my favorite show

The clergy have a lot of influence and power there.
When you are in power and your high status is all because of deception, you need to do your best to keep the masses ignorant and shut them off from the outside world. If a whole generation grows up watching anime, listening to american music, reading european books etc, no one will believe the clergy's lies.

You a rare?

>Captain majed

I thought i was the only one that watched or even knew that shit existed,good taste.

The weebs in Arab countries are teens and college students. They're mostly fans of story based anime like One Piece and Naruto.

There isn't a market for anime for fat nerds(Yuru Yuri, Girl and Panzer) because there's no feminism in Arab countries so men have no problem finding marriage material and men can support a family because their jobs aren't taken and given to women.

>In Islamic mythology, the houris (/ˈhʊəriz, ˈhaʊəriz/)[1] or ḥūr (plural of ḥaurāʾ, "gazelle-eyed (woman)")[1] or ḥūrīyah[note 1] (Arabic: حورية) are commonly translated as "(splendid)[2] companions of equal age (well-matched)",[3] "lovely eyed",[4] of "modest gaze",[5] "pure beings" or "companions pure" of paradise, denoting humans and jinn who enter Jannah (paradise) after being recreated anew in the hereafter.[6]

>Other details of the houris that have been pointed out by Sunni scholars include that the houris would not urinate, defecate, become pregnant or menstruate.[12] It has also been said that all houris are "transparent to the marrow of their bones",[13][14] "eternally young",[15] "hairless except the eyebrows and the head",[15] "pure"[14] and "beautiful".[14]

>It has also been said that all houris are "transparent to the marrow of their bones",[13][14]

that sounds pretty spoopy desu

>men can support a family because their jobs aren't taken and given to women.

Top kek. Arab countries have some of the highest unemployment stats in the world because nobody is creating jobs.

the sequel was better tho at least it didn't take the ball 20 episodes to go into the net

Was it just Pokemon which was protested? Were there any other shows/movies which got similar treatment?

>companions of equal age

Sucks when you are a muslim and live to 90.

cute and cringy

Pretty normal?

Huh? Pokemon was airing normally on our local TV channels even back then

just like being a weeb of other origin, a perma virgin waste of an ejaculation

Its kind of like this.

That's why they go boom when young. :DDD

I wonder if muslims who watch anime always feel haram because the girls aren't dressed in hijabs and shit, except Turkish muslims who don't care as much

Pathetic, liking being a weeb of any race

rude af senpai

>abdul, my son, listen : pork is haram, women are haram, pets are haram, BUT ANIMES ARE NOT HARAM, BAKA-SENPAI >

Ur mom is haram, her face is a disgrace to our lord

Gulf countries are creating plenty of jobs.
We just keep hiring the poor Indians to do it.

You're right, though.