Dairy Queen

Cheese making.

mostly comfiness

Amber waves of grain. Haven't you heard the song

I would love to live there if not for these reasons:
They probably have slow internet.
No competitive gaming tournaments.
Farming is hard work.

eh, internet isn't that bad actually. you're not going to get gigabit internet here (outside of kansas city), but I always get ~20mbps. that's been the case in southeastern south dakota, southern minnesota, and even helena montana despite this map showing them having the worst internet. if you lived outside of helena, missoula and maybe bozeman you'd likely have complete garbage internet is my guess

probably not, but I have no interest in them so I wouldn't know

it is, but it's also rewarding. also not many people farm mate. there are farms everywhere, but the majority of people here don't work on farms. a lot of jobs are tied to agriculture, but you wouldn't be out in the fields

>Montana
what went wrong?

Corn, wheat, potatoes, dairy farming...important stuff when you think about it

What is going on in Central Washington?

This, probably the best region outside of New England.

That's eastern wa my friend

In that map it's central because eastern is a lighter color.

Anything east of the cascades is eastern wa
t. Washingtonian

And yet it is distinct from the east and west in this map, thus why I defined it as central. Shit nigga, they even have western, central and eastern state university's.

Dude I'll fucking kill you and your stupid fat fucking dog if you ever contest me again.

kek just blaze it faggot 420 nigger

>killing dogs

So when did you join the BATFE?

Goddamn it dude, I've had a weird ass day, you wanna buttchug some jenkem?

Polite norwegian people

Just want you to explain why Central Washington has the highest average internet speed in the country. Also if you ain't 253 you a bitch nigga

nigga 253 all day I be reppin tacompton

Actually I've lived here all my life and hate it

Just do what I'm doing, travelling the nation for 10 months. That will make you truly appreciate how good we have it.

What happens in Eastern Washington?

You from here? Where you at right now fellow white man?

Temperate desert, rednecks, dams, mexicans, and actually pretty comfy living

Sounds good 2bh.

Iowa:
Alcoholism, depression, anger, boredom, very little entertainment without internet and a lot of trashy people.

It's like Russia, but with a little more racial diversity and slightly higher-paying jobs.

t. Iowan

it is, I've been over there several times, and besides the unbearable heat the people are nice, the towns are small and cozy, and land and other things are cheap.

To bad I'll only settle on living in montana.

Kent born and raised. Right now I'm in a suburb of Baltimore. Tomorrow going to Lancaster up in PA before heading down to DC again.

Pro-tip: The Mid-West and the East Coast are mostly terrible. The worst so far, by a huge margin, has been the Philadelphia area. The surprise nice area was Pittsburgh, the week I was there completely redeemed that city for 2006.

Montana's also very nice.

map on left is german muh heritage

What the hell are you doing in nog central?

Also, it's no surprise the east coast sucks, no one there is actually a person.

When you coming back to wa?
My ass is open for you anytime baby.

Back in Spokane sometime in January, Seattle area early February. I might try to swing some more time in Central Washington though to take advantage of that sweet high speed internet.

I didn't actually know that central wa had such great internet, kinda makes me want to but a house in the woods and live secluded with great internet.