What do "women" listen to?

What do "women" listen to?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LnZppZ6CBSg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

that tranny album that got a 9 by progressive fork.

Fuckin Ani Difranco, KD Lang, Indigo Girls, and other pussy vagina shit like that

I'm a very liberal person. I think people should be free to express themselves and whatnot. But if you think trannies aren't mentally ill then you need to wake up.

Against Me! and the Velvet Underground.

Whatever you tell them to.

Oh shit. Isn't Against Me a tranny now too?

Yeah

fucking hell man i wigged out when i saw the penis

what ever is on mtv

>woman
>has penis
how does that work

Yeah, I saw them at a festival a couple of years ago. The whole time I was just thinking 'Christ, he makes a hell of an ugly woman'.

your fucking liberal ideology is what created them in the first place.

I'm sure you're an expert psychology of transsexuals.

I really, really, really dislike trannies.
It's reassuring to know that most women, homos and lesbians do too.

This

[citation needed]

All humans are mentally ill

I bet you think that people who have vaginas can't be men too, fucking bigot

*in the psychology

easily. You don't know what woman means

they mostly tend to have really, really, really obnoxious personalities.
the gender presentation issue is one thing, but if gender is a social construct, why do they all try their hardest to dress and act as stereotypically "female" as possible? they even completely change their way of typing online

>usually
>I guess
They couldn't even lie in comic form.

is this some new kind of bait where you pretend to be straight braindead?

Same. Do people not realize how confusing it is for children to be taught that "just because a man looks like a man and has a penis doesn't mean he's a man, and just because you have a vagina doesn't mean you're a woman" ? If you want to transition that's your prerogative but you can't just change the definitions of gender and then get pissed at people who question you

if there are any well-balanced, normal trannies out there then i must not be noticing them

Because they want to be part of that social construct. It's not that complicated. Are you just stupid?

Is this some new kind of bait where you pretend to be straight braindead?

Go to the fucking gulag.

>if gender is a social construct,why do people in society act according to it
user...

I'm a progressive vegan and anyone who doesn't agree with me should fuck off.

>how confusing it is for children
"If someone corrects you on their gender accept the correction." Wow, that was confusing.

>why do they all try their hardest to dress and act as stereotypically "female" as possible?

Because most of them are fat desperate losers who never talk to actual women(about whom they tend to have oddly sexist and misogynistic beliefs if you bother to read between the lines) and just use the tranny fad as a way of coping with their sexual hangups or legit sexual deviants who just get off on the idea of being pretty sexy women and jacking off to their reflections in the mirror.

Why do you know enough trannies to know this?

That's not what I said. You should accept people's differences, but you shouldn't be forced to agree with the notion that gender doesn't exist, like so many non binary trans gender fluid whatever people try and force on people.

you don't hate them because it's "confusing for the children", frankly the children could work it out pretty fast. It's just you who is transphobic

Yup
youtube.com/watch?v=LnZppZ6CBSg

He's gonna hang himslef soon I bet

Because I lost control of my life a long time ago.

it's not confusing at all, what the fuck.

it's 1 and 0

Against Me!

Did you even read my post? Nothing I said is hateful. I have no problem with trans people as its not my life. You people just WANT to be hated, you look for anything to get offended and scream and whine over. Even when people are mostly on your side save for a few differences in opinions it's still not good enough.

>a few differences in opinions

It seriously amazes me how much Tumblr crossover there is on Sup Forums. I'm a liberal but holy fuck you people are insufferable. This whole SJW attitude is just a phase though, you'll grow out of it.

>I have no problem with trans people as its not my life.

That's exactly how you should not live your life. Fucking dumb ass.

>have a trans friend
>accept him
>he thinks gender doesn't exist
>I disagree
>we move on and remain friends, as his thoughts on genatalia and gender doesn't define our friendship

Voila

Transitioning is a sick trick to exploit people with gender dysphoria.
>High suicide rates? We don't care, we're building a big society were everybody will buy hormones, have surgeries and pay money for it!
>Wait, you're saying that through therapy the subject can be treated and get off of it for good? Nah, that ain't real! Hate yourself and be proud! The way WE do it is true help!

>tfw no cute tranny gf

>reading some extra hostility into a short comment on a notoriously hostile website
>you Want to be hated
Yeah, nice logic.
And how many children got confused?

I hope he can still tie knot like a man

Well he doesn't have kids or any siblings so zero.

It's quite the hustle.
I can't even imagine how much money is being made from it.

God, I hate the fact that everyone acts as if this was normal. That guy needs help.
This is coming from a gay dude btw.

Who's 'forcing' people to believe that, and how are they forcing them? Examples? Seems intellectually incoherent to believe that gender literally 'doesn't exist'- you can be opposed to the concept and think it -shouldn't- exist, but thinking it doesn't exist would be like a militant atheist believing Christianity doesn't exist.

I just posted my chart in the other thread if you want to see what trans girls listen to :^)

>g

A tranny desperate for attention? Damn, never seen this before. :^)

People are being forced to pretend they believe something because of public shaming (tweets, blog posts, etc) and the use of buzzwords like "transphobic". For a majority of the population being trans is something new, and strange to people. It takes some getting used to. But instead of trying to explain, or help them understand or whatever people jump straight to the "transphobic asshole" card. This is only making people more bitter and they're never going to understand or support you so long as this attitude continues, which means people need to stop enabling it

You've all confirmed humanity's illness.

>tfw you will never have a Hollinndagain-loving trap gf to cuddle as you hear Avey scream "ALL OF MY BEST FRIENDS USE THE COKE POT CRACK" over and over in the background
fugg

they asked what trans girls listen to so i'm answering them u dweeb

ebin desu
simbli ebin

omg I'm trans look at me

If you actually want people to think of
you as a normal person maybe start by dropping the attention whore attitude. No one cares if you're cis and no one cares if you're trans, fuck off.

>answering the question
>desperate for attention
?

As a gender-ambiguous person, this is true.

Let's liberalism, instead of fixing the issue they just smile along and nod. It is damaging with a coat of sugar on it

>look at me im an attention whore

When are you gonna hang yourself?

i literally answered the OP's question

>t-think of the children!!!

That's*

Doesn't make you less of an attention whore

What are they being forced to believe? That gender doesn't exist? Source?

jesus christ how are there so many retards concentrated into one thread

>gender-ambiguous person
Who's that pokemon?

Can someone please explain something to me. What the fuck does someone mean when they say they "feel" like a woman/man?

If gender isn't your genitalia (because that's apparently not the defining factor), it's obviously not what gender you're attracted to(because sexuality and gender are independent), and it's not how you act/look (because gender norms are just a societal construct), then what the fuck is it?

I literally don't know what the hell someone means when they say they "feel" like the opposite gender. I personally don't ever think about what gender I am. I do some things that would be considered masculine, some feminine, but I that doesn't cause me to question what gender I am. I sincerely don't get it.

> i think people should be free to express themselves and whatnot

no. society has gone too far. christian values aren't that bad, after all that's where the moral compass of most of the western civilization has evolved from. i prefer limited freedom of expression to the total degeneracy we are seeing today.

i personally don't care if someone wants to be a women/man/attack-helicopter, just don't force you ridiculous world view on me. and that's just what's happening, you get called transphobic for basically not agreeing with someone on a controversial topic where neither of the two parties can prove with facts wether they are right or wrong. it's exactly the same when pro-life supporters call people that are pro-abortion 'baby-killers'.

and call me gay for this one, but 15 year old girls walking around with those very small hot-pants showing off half of their ass is just wrong.

Let's traditionalism and kill people. That'll solve problems quicker ;).

I wouldn't be able to say, but apparently it happens
To me the fact that it can occur is more conducive to the argument that we should just drop the concept of gender altogether desu

As a Muslim I don't support trannies but whatever, not my call

>implying it wont

>I personally don't ever think about what gender I am.
Me neither, but if everyone suddenly started treating me like a woman I would probably feel weirded out fast.

>I'm not an attention whore
>uses that trip

it's a difficult thing to explain to somebody who doesn't experience it at least for me.

nobody is forcing anything on you, most of us are simply asking to exist as people without being harassed/murdered.

anyway i'm not having this discussion on fucking Sup Forums again

>christian values aren't that bad
t. a person who has been culturally indoctrinated to accept them
nice circular logic

"Evolved from" You mean evolved away from. The most affluent countries, excluding North korea, are the most Atheistic ones.

you're right i've been meaning to change it. guess now would be a good time

>It's another tumblr refuses to go to therapy thread

He said "women" not "men cutting their dicks off"

>It's another Sup Forums refuses to stop shitposting thread

Hey. I wasn't implying that it won't. But what you take might not be equal to what has been given. Ask Muslims.