What do you think happened to her Sup Forums? What do people in your country generally think happened to her?

What do you think happened to her Sup Forums? What do people in your country generally think happened to her?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_of_Elisa_Lam
m.reddit.com/r/UnresolvedMysteries/comments/3amnrx/resolved_elisa_lam_long_link_heavy/
twitter.com/elonmusk/status/774150289314029568
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Who?

water tank girl
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_of_Elisa_Lam

She was stalked and murdered by some random serial killer, then dumped in the water reservoir, she couldn't have opened it on her own.

>he didn't spend any time researching the case

the most likely explanation is that she was high or schizo or a combination of both and was having a high "adventure" and fucked up

quite sad really

either that or illuminati sacrifice. your pick.

SHE HAD A MENTAL BREAKDOWN AND FELL INTO THE TANK AND DROWNED STOP MAKING THIS A SPOOKY CREEPYPASTA IT WAS AN UNFORTUNATE ACCIDENT BECAUSE SHE DIDNT TAKE HER MEDICINE

Is that Aleppo?

This will never become a meme.

How did she seal tight the reservoir after getting in then?

someone else did most likely, like a janitor.

she marinated in there for quite a while, IIRC

>This will never become a meme.
Learn English, cunt.

People in my country don't think about her at all.

m.reddit.com/r/UnresolvedMysteries/comments/3amnrx/resolved_elisa_lam_long_link_heavy/

Read this and ignore the part about her supposed strength. Then read the first two replies and check out the links.

"People in my country don't think at all"*

bad posts

Who the fuck asked you?

bad post
please stop posting your bad posts to this thread
thank you

What if I both don't want to but want to want to?

Both.

good post

>I have come

More importantly why did the Space X rocket explode?

"Important to note that this happened during a routine filling operation. Engines were not on and there was no apparent heat source."

twitter.com/elonmusk/status/774150289314029568

mental illness

she was trying to escape the succ

This is that chick who died in that California hotel who once housed a serial killer living in it's basement right?

Isn't this thread supposed to be in /x/?