Post good websites / forums for computer science

I'm tired of talking about browsers and linux.

Do you know a good cyber space to talk about programming and comouter science?

websites for learning are good too.

I'll start :
The only one I can think of for learning is computerphile. But it's meh and can get easily boring.

Other urls found in this thread:

wiki.c2.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

oh and computerphile is a yt channel.

(shameful bump)

hackforums

Make M.S and start work on C.S research, even
HN or r/programming had minimum competence.

wiki.c2.com
Just avoid autism functional programming

>Make M.S

hm?

>wiki.c2.com

thanks for that

ah yes! I forgot about that!

Master on computer science or math and research on computer science, get in some software project,read papers.

I hope I will get the grades to do it then. Where I live a masters is rarely enough to do research.

news.ycombinator.com

Sup Forums.org / g

ok, here : (you)

Hi! Let's talk about Rice's theorem.

double that number and replace g with tech

4.0chan.org/tech
Like this?

kok

I'm glad none of you are dumb enough to have given away the better tech community sites.

Most people here aren't dumb enough, they're just dumb. Its Sup Forums after all, I doubt they'd know where to go besides Sup Forums. They don't know about IRCs that group program, nor do they know about other forums and image boards that are geared toward programming. Those are niche communities for very specific people.

Sup Forums is as retarded as the rest of the Sup Forums. As Sup Forums loves Andy Sixx shit threads, Sup Forums loves Temple OS, something any profound CS/CE hobbyist makes in their free time, they find amazing.

What's a computer?

who here /lain/s?

If you're actually serious, let us know. IIWA I promise to be a read-only lurker Not OP btw.

#Sup Forumsdpt on rizon

I am not OP, but I agree with him. I don't know why there is no dedicated board on Sup Forums about programming. We have boards for Toys, Origami and Fashion, but not a single one dedicated to programming. Sup Forums is all about meme spamming, distro whoring and hardware.

It is hard to find good communities worth contributing to. I think it is a valid question. People who does not fit in, will be ignored/banned anyway I guess.

I feel you user, may our paths cross again one day

/prog/ seemed good but i was too much of a noob to get much out of it back then

So no one knows or willing to mention good forums. Shame

Just don't.

>Toys, Origami and Fashion
man you almost described my home boards.
Guess I gotta pickup Origami now..