Did it just leak bros?

Apparently Matt Bellamy from Muse plays a pretty big role on the album, contributing guitar and vocals. What do you think Sup Forums?

wait which one is muse

Finally someone who can actually play guitar

Eww

Listening now, i am blown away by Matt Bellamy's super spaced out glitchy dubstep sounds he is getting from his axe, takes me away to another place that only muse and radiohead can. This is the best mornign ever

album will be shit if anyone from muse touches it

Spoken like a true redditor

The good looking ones

Muse haven't done anything worth listening to since Black holes and revelations, and Radiohead since in rainbows. Hopefully this one will be better than King of limbs.

Perhaps if 2001 Matt Bellamy had been involved it might be cool, but modern Matt is nothing more than a disappointment.

But user, I thought
>Anyone Can Play Guitar

>Exogenesis

Kekt

reminder that radiohead is making pop music no more interesting than muse, coldplay, or U2

What facial feature do these lads have in common?

>>>/reddit/

The teeth.

>Dodgy teeth
But they're all English, so it's nothing unique

Why do Brits ALWAYS have shite teeth

It's not a stereotype its so damn common

Do you people just have a high sugar diet and don't really care about brushing? Does no one get braces as a teen?

Actually, Brit teeth are some of the healthiest in the world. They just look like shit, probably because of inbreeding or something.

>Do you people just have a high sugar diet and don't really care about brushing?
Those things won't make your teeth crooked, just yellow.
>Does no one get braces as a teen?
This one probably

make radiohead great again muse