Is it possible to invent a new hobby?

Is it possible to invent a new hobby? Like how Steve Jobs invented the iphone and changed the world? Or like how YouTube changed the world with a whole new kind of content style. Video games are cool but I'm getting bored of them so is there any new hobbies that were invented just recently or how can I invent a new hobby?

yea

How? Plz tell me how

Or plz tell me what new online hobby there is that can make me the next pewdiepie

...u for real??

just do it

I would invent the next original thing if I had the idea!

Sounds like you need an ideas guy

Yeah bro

Guys I'm trying to become the next Steve Jobs or the next YouTube

>SteveTube
>YouJobs

Have you tried to reverse masturbate?

>four 4's

A legal anime streaming site that has no commercials in the actual video would be nice lol

Do you mean reverse hand grip or reverse rhythm? Usually I'd start from the top and slide down but would it make a differece if I start from the base? Perhaps both? Brb I'll report results

Ha ha you peasants with no ambition only like to joke about sex

Cat racing
set up an enclosed track with an automated sliding mechanism that sweeps through the track and attach balloons to it, cats hate balloons but wont hurt them
i see it becoming big in asia

Guys I got an idea. What about a website where only shitty/dumb/funny art is allowed?

dumbart . net

sometimes I kill myself live. It's getting pretty consistent, I'd call it a hobby.

maybe get really good at rolling over really fast, or how fast you can spin in a hot tub