What do non-Americans think of us?

What do non-Americans think of us?

Rightful canuck clay

Curious. I don't know what to expect from it. I thought it was like Greenland but with americans living in it but then (maybe because of the simpsons) think that it was a cold place contaminated by resource exploitation and now I'm confused

I've never met anybody from Alaska so I don't think ""anything""

beautiful territory escaped from russian poverty

rightful clay

Not a good spot for motorcycle touring

I see how rich is Ukraine now that they're independent from the russian poverty

Sarah Palin

shuddup leafs

We are slavs, not anglos.

Dirt and poverty is ours too as well. So I glad some place escaped from destroying nature of slavic colonization.

Snow and bears and salmon

It's actually great. I had a professor who went from Alaska to Chile on motorcycles .

>LEAF STATUS: KEKED

I don't know anything about that part of the United States, tell us something interesting.

this is the soviet legacy. every ex-ussr country or ex-ussr allie is a shithole. look at north korea, cuba, some african muslim places and you'll see it.

Some of the last truly free people in the world.

hot mayor, salmon, and oil come to mind

*hot governor

Salmon, Bears, Conifer, Snow, Rocks, oil and true freedom

THE LAST FRONTIER

DOG BLES US END A

Master tier latitude, possible bros

Still think its funny how we bought that from russia for nothing. the cold war would have been so much more interesting if the soviets had a huge land border with canada.

I know we always hear it was 2 cents an acre, but it still ended up costing the US $7.2 Million in 1867 money. A lot of people thought we got ripped off until we struck gold.

is it comfy?

Does political asylum if get to Alaska by boat?

Does deport if get to Alaska by boat.

rightful russian clay. I have relatives there

Troubled young adults dying in school buses

operation anchorage

klondike

>What do non-Americans think of us?

you are stupid enough to vote fucking sarah palin and you are fat too.

no

The most civlized state of this country.

You're more likely to get caught by bears than immigration.

You better have some strong reasons to apply for political asylum. If you're asking such questions here, I'm sure you don't have any reasons.

meme