Professor of University of Warsaw assaulted in Warsaw. Because he was speaking German

>[translated] Professor Jerzy Kochanowski of the Institute of History at University of Warsaw was physically assaulted at a tram in Warsaw, because he was talking with his collegue from University of Jena in German. Professor had to visit hospital as his head required stitching.

>The case surfaced after a student of professor wrote about it on Facebook. "Yesterday at line 22 tram, which I take every day to reach my work, my thesis supervisor, professor Jerzy Kochanowski, was physically assaulted. He was assaulted because he was talking in German with his collegue from University of Jena. It was not appreciated by one of his co-passengers who, in reaction to being asked "Why should I not speak German?" stood up from his seat and struck the professor", she reported on the event.

newsweek.pl/polska/profesor-jerzy-kochanowski-pobity-w-warszawie-bo-mowil-po-niemiecku,artykuly,396761,1.html

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Swedish_inventors
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Xdxd, Germans are lynched by nazis, wtf

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaj he is pole

polish death camps innit

>Pshek slaving out on another pshek

What a surprise

BASED POLAND

Fuck Germans

Good. There's hope for Poland yet.

hehehe

i love poland, they are racist to all and tolerant to none.

Based

Pathetic.

>be me last week
>be visiting Warsaw
>need to piss real bad
>head to the Warsaw university on Nowy Sviat street
>enter the main building
>security guard ask what's up
>tell him I need to piss
>he does not understand english but let me in anyway because I'm white, probably
>tons of pastries and fresh drinks are set on a big ass table in the main hall
>no one was looking so I stole a couple of cans and a sandwich
>salute the security guard on my way out
who else is an absolute madman here?

shut the fuck up, Dutchlet

this.

subhumans will behave like subhumans, this "incident" will surprise no one.

He probably thought you were a visiting student to the university.

Yes

Yeah, right. Like such things absolutely never happens in western Europe.

A Dutch person beating someone up for speaking German in the Netherlands? Absolutely not.

Maybe some low iq waste of air would beat up an immigrant, but I've never even heard of that happening either.

I am sure it happened a lot after the war.

that was just some exercises in case of a real germ around.

We are always on the watch!

>because I'm white, probably

>he dosn't know is he is white or not

Yes of course, but we're talking about right now arn't we? I mean in 1548 wel resented the Spanish, that doesnt mean we hate them now.

After all, everyone who was pretty much involved with it passed away.

I don't get it. So his collegue was a German? Why not beat him instead.

And yet poles bloo bloo bloo everytime the english say something mean about them

Collaboration with the enemy is worth than the enemy

very good

collaborators should be hanged on the spot

>german paper
nah thanks

Just because you bought into "germans are not evil anymore" meme doesnt mean others are so naive

this kind of case is rare these day,isn't it?
he was just unlucky to encounter a crazy pole

There's nothing crazy about beating traitors

it was healthy reaction

You can get beaten for speaking in English in France.
And this is one such a case in several years, yet you treat it like a common thing.

This. We did he beat the polish guy speaking german instead of the actual german? Dumb poles lol

>You can get beaten for speaking in English in France.
citation needed

Ccan we be friends, user? No Tercios, I promise.

>You can get beaten for speaking in English in France.
U wat?

Based Poland

BASED AS FUCK. Finally, another country that's man enough to be monolingual and proud

Kek. The Frenchman writes with a lisp!

polish are niggers of yurop

what kind of child thinks people are inherently evil? the germans just acted according to what they thought was best for germans after they had been humiliated after WW I and many other factors. Every country given the same set of variables as germany would have done the same thing.

im not saying this justifies what they did, because it was horrible, but its hard to blame their people for it, especially now.

DEPORT ALL POLES

THEY HAVE TO GO BACK

I think it's about them not liking germans and not wanting to hear no other languages

Thanks based dutchbro

They have no restraints

They will burn alive babies if they think it will further their interests

Thank God for american forces in USA, they keep germans in line

Otherwise they would soon start invading and murdering again

Germans are murdering destroying monsters, genetically wired to resent anyone else and try to enslave them and take whatever they can by force

>Every country given the same set of variables as germany would have done the same thing.
I wholeheartedly agree; any country full of Germans is a threat to world peace and stability.

american forces in Germany*

Finally someone gets it

It was a mistake to allow germany to exist after war

Whole world will suffer for this

The enemy ? You mean the liberator and defensor of europe against degeneracy and bolchevism ?

It was a joke, Czyszk

you wont be laughing when german bombs will destroy your home

when will poland declare war against germany

When immigrant infested germany get itself into a civil war we will gladly help them i securing eastern germany and liberate our Wend brothers in bavaria from the post prussian oppression

Germany must be destroyed

It was a long time ago, user. We've fought virtually every relevant nation in the world at some point; gotta make friends, right?

honestly baffled at te ammount of polish autists. i somewhat get it of course, you guys also hold germany responsible for becoming a sovjet shithole for a few decades and your mommy told you to hate them for that.

therefore i hope that in 20 years you guys will be able to act normally towards each other

Good ole Pooland. Trully the Africa of Europe.

You can be full of kindness and love but you cannot sleep next to a mad dog.

Germans are like that, violent and unpredictable.

Shouldn't vote for Hitler, Gunter. Looks like whole world hate former nazis and imperial nips.

t.washington daquan

>ITT western autists falling for polish bantz
good lad

>Pole attacked another Pole
>Germans are like that, violent and unpredictable

wew lad

good point

>yes, let's vote that hitler guy who openly talks about next war and conquest
>baww, why our guys are losing, war is bad

Once a German - always a German

>You can be full of kindness and love but you cannot sleep next to a mad dog
I agree we should get rid of Islam, but Germans are just mildly autistic. I hope.

>tfw Hitler didn't win ww2 and genocided all slav subhumans and repopulated those lands with big German families who had been selected to be as übermensch as possible making us colonize the starts within a century

What could've been, instead Europe is going to be 50% Abdullah and 50% Jaroslaw

He was german enabler

he submitted to that nazi scum and promoted his language in public
he deserved it

Excellent example. Start shit prepare for eternal consequences.

I actually think muslim immigration is an improvement

I mean, muslims are violent and savage, just like germans, but much less organized

They are smaller threat, it is better to fight sand people than nazi hordes

Bad endings are not a canon.

>polish education
he means he probably let him in BECAUSE he's white not that he's probably white

How do you call the millions of poles flooding our country every year? Poles bend themselves over when it's about getting a little bit of money from big Germany

m8 Poles never contributed with anything to the world, you're literally just niggers leeching on western inventions, technology and science aswell as the money we pump into your miserable shithole. Poles might look white but you're no different from Indians, Africans, Mexicans or any other useless trash people. Once the REAL white people die out the world will fall into eternal darkness and we will regress into nothing but primitive tribes.

Fucking subhumans

Feels good NOT to live in Pooland. Savages. Barbarians. Tribesmen.

pic related. Average Poole

>Hitler had no reason to invade, I swear!

>How do you call the millions of poles flooding our country every
Saviours of Europe's vanguard
We countributed more than your pitiful memical nation

All you did was ikea, and even then it's absolutely shit quality

It actually a finn.

no. Finns are mummis

Mummis are mummies.

No you never contributed with anything, meanwhile Swedish inventions, scientific contributions aswell as the general success of our society is almost unmatched for a country our size

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Swedish_inventors

The only contributions Poles ever made was done by ethnic Germans living in your shithole.

>german reasons

Literally everyone in this picture looks autistic.

That's it, I am reporting you for being disrespectful

This is how it looks like when a semi-fascist government comes to power.

What about Maria Skłodowska-Curie you uneducated fuck? French trying to tell she was french when in reality she was Polish but married a french guy.

>GERMANS WERE A GOOD BOYS, THEY DINDU NUFFIN!

BTFO by Qatar, how will Slaweks worldwide ever recover?!!?!?!??!!??

aggressive behavior towards germans or german speakers happens quite often in europe, its always (drunk) white trash plebs though.

but thats not only in poland, in france and england you will also definitely experience some amount of germanophobia.

>Spaniards dont beat Germans when they are in our country.

Feels bad.

It's probably a british pole that got radicalized by the ETERNAL BEADY EYED ANGLO BLOOD.

wtf i hate poland now

she was born in Russia and lived in France
how was she Polish again?

Why? It wasn't German who was beaten - it was a Pole. That German from University of Jena wasn't even touched.

> Professor's specialty is recent history of Poland, he is interested mostly in the area of Polish-German relations after WW II.
kek

Greece can learn from Poland.

No it doesnt because we're not animals who are still living in the middle ages, stop wasting EU money on your useless nationalist rallies and contribute, act like a civillized person for once ffs

ITT butthurt from Szwabian niggers

Don't bark here in your throat cancer and you'll not be beaten.

>Ehrenburg

top kek

look at germany and loot at your shithole, germans are clearly superior in every way, if poland was ruled by the germans you would be first world, but no you have to waste shit on fucking nationalist rallies and stupid shit like that

German tourists used to speak very softly here, and the elderly ones still do.

Needless to say, in the 1960s and 70s there were still plenty of people who did not appreciate them that well.

It seems a bit overreacted what happened in Poland, but then again, they suffered the most at their hands.

>look at germany and loot at your shithole
>loot
That's exactly what they did, you Alsatian bitch.

And if we were ruled by them, our women would be raped by Arabs and Niggers + we would be beheaded daily like you have it in France.

I will never forgive them not so much for the Rape of Belgium, since Prussia the main culprit is dead and buried for good, but for deliberately setting ablaze the Leuven library which contained one of the oldest and largest collection of documents during WW I. Such an unspeakably barbaric act is unforgivable.