Wtf I hate Britain now

wtf I hate Britain now

So sad.

>French family

So their maltreatment is all due to anti-French anglo sentiment.

I'd have the shot personally.

I bet they don't even pay taxes.

>french

really made me think

Neither of them are employed at the moment.

France is a social construct.

yeah, in the US these people would be out on the street,

The human rights lawyers are on their way. This is clearly a breach of the ECHR. It was drafted in postwar Britain by British lawyers to stop just this kind of fascism, don't you know?

There comes a point where having a child is detrimental to everyone else around, and they got to that point after the 2nd child and still they complain.

>receive free house
>has the courage to call it terrible
all i can say is they are ungrateful fucks
many people in my country makes their own makeshift houses made of tin, wood, and plastic that doesn't even pass the standards for a chicken coop, because the government can't afford enough cramped commieblock style apartments.
how dare you to complain if you got it for free, nigga?!

wtf I love britain now

This triggers me. Not so much because the parents are free loaders, but more the fact that they're passing this mentality on to their children who will grow up believing the world owes them something just for existing.

Well I'm proud to live in a civilised country where people in need are helped out by those who can afford it through the tax and benefit system, despite the best efforts of the torries (spits) to destroy it.

t.leftycuck

This is actually British law and has nothing to do with the ECHR, well meme'd though

I'm Asian and I don't get free housing. Why some people get free stuff for doing nothing yet some of us don't. They get better treatment then homeless and orphans going through the system.

why help africans though, they don't belong to europe.

French nationals.

Once we leave the EU, they won't get this.

Europe is a social construct. Money is a social construct.

ugh, so much racists in this ITT thread

Housing is a provision of ICESCR though. Why we have all this shit is beyond me.

It is racist when only a select few get free crap over others.

Never forget the 6 gorillion years of slavery and colonialism.

what is he trying to convey with that expression

Something tiresome is afoot.