Let's fix Hispanoamerica

Option 1:
-Cuba and Puerto Rico back to Spain
-Mexico remains as they are
-Central America wannabe countries + Dominican Republic merge into one country. For history sake let's call it Guatemala or Estados de América Central
-Panama and Ecuador merge with Colombia
-Venezuela remains the same
-Bolivia merges with Perú
-Chile remains the same
-Uruguay and Paraguay merge with Argentina
*8 countries remain: Spain, Mexico, ''Guatemala'', Colombia, Venezuela, Perú, Chile, Argentina. Irrelevant countries are no left.

Option 2:
-The merged Guatemala/Central America country merges with Mexico
-Venezuela merges with merged Colombia
-Chile merges with merged Perú
*5 countries remain: Spain, Mexico, Colombia, Perú, Argentina. All of them have the size and population to make them relevant in current international world, situation where currently only Mexico and maybe Argentina are relevant

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qVdgdL7yy_w
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>-Venezuela remains the same

Do you wanna fix it or not?

>it's a "Sup Forums roleplays flags and pretends they have a real impact in the real world" episode

>Mexico remains the same
>Central America becomes one
>Colombia, Ecuador, Venezuela become one
>Peru, Bolivia, Paraguay become one
>Chile, Argentina, Uruguay become one
>all Caribbean Hispanic countries become one

Why don't we get Dominican Republic?

>all Caribbean Hispanic countries become one
no.

let Brazil annex Gran Colombia and force them to speak spanish

This monkey gets it, all of you are fucking worthless and your ideas don't matter

*tips sombrero*

Cubans are closer to Spaniards than to other Island states in the new world.

Has Chile an unique culture, it's similar to Argentina, or it's similar to Perú?

Why should the Dominican Republic merge with Central America?

Why not merge Ecuador with Peru and Bolivia?

Paraguay deserves to remain independent.

boring thread but here a bump

here's a thought
they could all be one country but aren't
spain is shit

Dumb hispanics, they could be a big single country, stronger than Brazil HUEHUEHUE

Colombia, Ecuador,, Venezuela and Panama merge as one country as it used to be. Our culture is very similar after all

Hey, just like Spain in a couple years!

I like option 2 but Mexico would get Central America until Nocaragua. Costa Rica would be part of Colombia taking into account a lot of Costa Ricans descend from Colombian immigrants in the XVIII - XIX century

>spain is shit

I agree with you, my southern Galician friend

Chile should remain independent, they are separated from Argentina by the Andes, and from Peru by the driest desert in the world.

Peru and Bolivia should merge

Colombia, Panama and Venezuela should merge

Argentina-Uruguay-Paraguay should merge

Ecuador should vote if they want to join Colombia-Venezuela-Panama or Peru-Bolivia

Guatemala, Honduras, Nicaragua, El Salvador should merge.
Costa Rica votes if they want to become independent, join Great Colombia or the Central American Union.

They are unique. I think they are a bit closer to Perú considering their food, traditions and shit.

You are absolutly retarded. Even Argentina has more peruvian dishes that chile

Option 3:
Whole SA to Poland

>all persons of less than 90% European descent are exterminated

there, i just fixed everything

>Peru is left untouched due to their 99.9% aryan heritage

Why is Chile ashamed of their peruvian heritage?

We just nuke Venezuela te be h

a little bit of everything, but our culture is unique don't compare us to peru or argentina
>Chile merges with merged Perú
no

what if we all go back to Spain? Viceroyalties are charming

Chile remains untouched, they are cool.

No, Venezuela, no.

I'm okay with that

your loss

>let gorillions of south americans come to Iberia freely.

No fucking way

Chile has more cultural influence from BOLIVIA (same with Argentina) than from Peru.

>BOLIVIA than Peru
is there a difference??

Why did Gran Colombia break up ?

because of power hungry assholes, also centralism vs federalism struggle

same reason The Beatles did

w-what about me?

Fucking Yoko Ono, she ruins everything.

special mention to USA and Britain

i was talking about management and artistic differences but yah, fuck that gook

>Chile, Argentina, Uruguay become one
I like that

Great Argentina will born

(without falkland)

Option 1

Aymara Culture did had an impact in Arriero and Gaucho food, it's not about mixing but how they interacted with those people during colonial times. Aside from Humas/humitas and Pastel de choclo Peruvian influence on food was (sadly) pretty low in boh countries, sure locro is a thing, but our versions of locros and carquican are based of the bolivian versions.

You too my friend

Option 3:
Mass genocide and eslavment of Sudaca people and spanish ubersmensch re-colonize south america and create new countries.
Pinochet,Somoza,Stroessner,Porfirio Diaz,Banzer, Santa Anna Ernesto Geisel resurrected

I prefer this one

>Even more Colombians in Venezuela
'no'

Dont you realize Bolivia is a meme word to give a homage to Bolivar and the name of that country was always Alto Peru?

Bolivia is a meme itself

Sure, but the uruguayan wasnt talking about that

You forgot
>expel bongoroaches from Falklands
>make them pay reparations for the A.R.A. Belgrano
>???
>profit

i WAS talking about that kek

>Aymaras
>not Incas lite ver.

>Panama and Ecuador merge with Colombia
>Venezuela merges with merged Colombia
You are pleasant Jorge.

Southern cone:
>Chile, Argentina, Uruguay and Paraguay

Andean republic:
>Bolivia, Peru, Ecuador

Gran Colombia:
>Colombia, Venezuela, Panama

Greater Mexico:
>Mexico and Central America

Deport all commies
Lower taxes to the bare minimun
Fund industry and elite education
Lift trade barriers between the new Latin American nations

Done

I agree with everything except forming Gran Colombia.

It's either leaving it to die alone or spreading the damage to other countries.

That damage was caused by Chavez, Colombians and Cuba.

Even this very moment there are Colombians living in Venezuelans, or those that cross the border to steal petroleum and return to Colombia to resell it.

this

Colombia has 50 million colombians and is better than Venezuela explain that? Also, 5 million colombians would mena than 1 in 6 people living in Venezuela and that's really far-fetched. Official estimates put colombian at 900k, not 5 million. And we have around 1 million venezuelan born citizens living here

Yep, when oil was high there were so many gibsmedats that of course many niggas from here went there.
Then oil crashed and so did everything else in Venezuela, i don't think many colombians remain now, they have been returning in great numbers during the last couple of years
>or those that cross the border to steal petroleum and return to Colombia to resell it.
Doesn't that happen mostly because of price controls?

And let's not get started in blaming people, because Venezuela had its hand in helping FARC, at least during Chavez

I will not merge with colombia. ;(

would mean that*

But I want to join Brasil not Argentina

>Better than Venezuela
Due to US aid and the fact that Chavismo killed the country. Guess who mostly voted for Chavez? The poor, many of which were Colombians, living in the slums around Caracas and Barquisimeto.

Every president since Perez Jimenez, especially Chavez-Maduro (And Diosdado Cabello, who's pretty much the shadow president, Maduro is a puppet) has given citizenship to Colombians, aid (especially the latter two), and Colombia does nothing. Colombia is a nation of thieves and thugs, and the rest of latin america knows this.

youtube.com/watch?v=qVdgdL7yy_w

There are 4 million colombians living abroad according to official estimates, mainly in the US, Venezuela and Spain. It's not even possible that venezuela has 5 million colombians in a 30 million people nation, otherwise our influence in that country would be stronger. Also, I'd take that infographic with a grain of salt as it shows Guyana Esequiba as part ef Venezuela. It looks like populist propaganda blaming others for their problems

Ever read the parable of the prodigal son?

Venezuela is 4 times as dangerous as Colombia. Really makes you think a country full of colombians being safer

Yeah, that's why i didn't even bother talking about the pic, i just quoted what he said.
But if you look at his latest post he's obviously baiting, i would advice you to stop replying.

>Venezuela is 4 times as dangerous as Colombia.
Now, prior to Chavez-Maduro (Chavism) it was the opposite.

Just goes to show leftism/chavismo is a plague

>Just goes to show leftism/chavismo is a plague
Yet you keep posting Chavista propaganda

che """"cosmo"""" jkasjsajaksajsaksakjasa

Maduro should return to his home country (Colombia). And previously uou had mentioned Chaves supported FARC, which is true, but you act as if they didn't originate in Colombia.

good one bismuth

>Argentina-Uruguay-Paraguay should merge
>Wanting to merge nations with the Paraguayan natives

Fucking heresy
I'd okay to merge countries with Uruguay tho

dale anda a jugar con las neps mogolico dale jkasjkjsajsaksa

>Colombia, Panama and Venezuela should merge
no way, we Andeans have nothing to do with these Caribbean countries.

Colombia is more Andean than these countries of the "Andean Republic"

not sure if it's banter. You never know with Chimpanzuelas, you are such a stupid, stubborn people.

Keep Paraguay away from my country pls.

>Colombia is more Andean than these countries
What is la costa? What is los llanos? What is el amazonas? What is El pacifico?
The andes comprise 15-20% of the territory at most

yes but demographically is the most Andean of all countries wtith 70% of the population living in the Andes (most peruvians live in the coast and Guayaquil is the main Ecuadorian city). As an Andean I wouldn't like to be merged with these Mulatto-Caribbean countries, they can annex the Colombian coast if they want tho'.

dunno, I wouldn't like to be a landlocked andean

I am completely fine with this unironically.

Fuck that, If the soil I am standing right now has a name with any reference to mexico then I am either leaving or joining in the civil war. I am fine with mexicans but i am not one. Most of central americans feel that way.

Central America and Hispaniola should unite, the UK (for Belize) and France (for Haiti) should be closely involved with this nation building effort, alongside the US, Mexico and Colombia. You could have Panama as the region's financial center, Costa Rica as it's cultural and media and Guatemala as the political/administrative. The resulting nation could compete in population scale with Argentina and Colombia.

Other than that union should be on a Latin American level via a EU type mechanism, aiming mostly at mobility of labor and being careful to avoid EU style mistakes eg Brasil becoming a Germany style Industrial power impoverishing the rest of the region.

Maybe Peru + Bolivia makes sense but there must be good reasons they're not pursuing that themselves.

Also the best venezuelan cities are the ones in the andes. i.e Merida and San Cristobal. Idk if you could throw in Caracas as well as it seats 900m above sea level and I'm not sure if that's still the Andes

>Spain trying to fix its former colonies

Funny how everyone considers Bolivia should merge with Peru now. Last time we tried it, our neighbors weren't too happy about it.

Heck even some Peruvians weren't happy about it.