It's about 10AM in Poland, high time for foreigners to insult us

it's about 10AM in Poland, high time for foreigners to insult us

be savage, additional points for actually triggering Polish anons

who can heal the self-loathing polish mind

YOU are Polish

the only good thing Poland contributed to the world was the Witcher series
Christopher Columbus was not Polish

Just want to say that you Polish boys have some of the hottest smelling dicks I have ever had the privilege of smelling.

Holy fuck.

Poland is lucky that somebody cares about it.
the most miserable cunts are like slovenia,Latvia,Lithuania which nobody cares about

>not Lem

> hottest smelling dicks
smegma fetish?

Lem was born in Lwow
He's Ukrainian

Zhshkshzpkzhsh

How do you trigger a pole when their default state is butthurt?

Lwow is rightful polish clay

No you slit eyed fucking weirdo.

I like nice smelling dicks not dicks covered in fucking dick cheese. I'd have mentioned dick cheese if I meant that.

Fuck man.

sorry but that's not official

You cannot disprove my statement

why are all kiwis gay twinks

GUYS NIGHT

Der untermensch, aka the Pole, should be ruled by der ubermensch , aka the German

poland is rightful german clay

He was born in 1921, back when LWÓW AND WILNO WERE STILL NASZE

Vilnius is lithuanian

Polish is Russian with a lisp

Poland has only existed for 71 years.

That makes Australia older than Poland.

just stop coming to the netherlands plz

to make place for more Arabs

okay lad

That thing is actually triggering.

we need to go Grosser

Adomas Mickevicius was Lithuanian
Radvilos were Lithuanian
Polish people are maybe hard working, but they are not the smartest, so they always need a foreign family to rule them for example from Lithuania, Sweden, France... Basically, Lithuanians ruled teh salvs.
Vilnius was never part of Poland or Polish, except for interwar.
Your current life quality is equal to ours, no matter your arrogance.
The fact that you gave up Krakow without a fight is pathetic.
You're not good at memes.

Sorry, im not good at banter.

>Radvilos were Lithuanian
no shit

they ruined Poland

Holly shit, that's actually good! I suspect half-pole behind this post.

We are not the ones stabbing people in a fit of drunk rage.

Really? Thanks.
Nah, I'm not half pole .

hi

Why do you hate us?

I don't. I really don't.
It's jsut a banter thread m8. It's good sometimes to throw some friendly banter around.
Besides, in my opinion when speaking of historical topics, it's easier for poles to banter us then the opposite.

>The fact that you gave up Krakow without a fight is pathetic.
When?

World war 2
The city mayor went to talk to german commanders about the cities surrender terms. The Polish millitary left the city only later to be surounded by german in the outskirts of krakow.
That's why the city was left unscratched and is one of the most beautiful places in Europe though,

And god bless for that. If it wasn't for this fact I'd live in w****w tier city

heh, true that

The Polish soul is aristocratic and individualistic to the point of morbidity, in it so powerful is not only the sense of honour, connected with the knight-chivalrant culture unknown to Russia, but also an obdurate ambition.

This is the most refined and elegant soul within Slavdom, drowning in its own suffering fate. Pathetic to the point of affectation.

The mannerisms of the Polish soul always strike Russians as artificially elegant and sweet, lacking in simplicity and directness, and repelling in its sense of superiority and suspiciousness, of which the Polish are not free.

>Slavdom
TRIGGERED
But the rest is true

Yeah I know that that was banter, but clearly many Lithuanians dislike Poland, so I wanted to find out why. What are the historical reasons?

Nobody dislikes Poland that much, you know.

But speaking historaclly, is that Lithuanian language was regarded as the language of peasants, so our nobility spoke Polish and rarely knew Lithuanian (Some did though). So that gives us the idea that Lithuanian culture back in the commonwealth times was being pushed away by polish culture. So that's a thing.
And of course the Willno occupation thing.