Now my school is forcing me to become a shill

Send help.

That's what you get for enlisting in a shitty major.

What did you expect from a "Buisiness/Technology/Lesbian Dance Theory" Degree?

hey, you're also using Canvas! isn't it shit?

It's a learning HTML thing. You can shill whatever you like. Just write some drivel about why people should have dogs or whatever. The grade is for designing and implementing the page itself.

>literally just a basic HTML/CSS exercise

Sounds like the goal of the assignment is to format text in multiple ways. I highly doubt this is some kind of ridiculous plot to turn you into a consumerist whore. They're just giving a theme to a project. If they were telling you to you had to shill X product in your project it'd be a different story and you'd be absolutely right but if it's free form then you pick what you wanna shill and just do it for the grade.

advertise about TempleOS

If trips op has to do it, and also pinch their nipples with timestamp

This, your page should also be 16-color and designed for 640x480. If the teacher tries to mark you down for this tell her it is a covenant, like circumcision.

do this desu

valentine's day special! GNU/Linux OS and Libre Office Suite, only $99.99. Satisfaction Guaranteed. offer valid until 2/14. limit 5 per household. may not be combined with any other offer.
wire transfers and bitcoins accepted. no refunds.

>We'll also introduce the tag.
Shit, that's pretty advanced. You must be in week 5/6 of koding kamp.

>What did you expect from a "Buisiness" Degree?
to be your boss someday

>This is a summary of the labs that we have created up to this point
>We'll introduce the tag

Wut? Mate we've learned in the first lecture about tags, what the fuck are you learning that you needed multiple labs to get to such a basic concept?

Do it yourself.

Or are you a Marxist and hate being made to made evil capitalist ads for The Man? Stfu. You chose this major.

Or why not just ask the professor to let you do an ad for Bernie Sanders or Best Korea or Venezuela or whatever the fuck you're into?

You are seriously a contender for the Oscar for Unfounded Bitching.

Oh man. I SINCERELY hope you're serious. Those faggots crash and burn the fucking hardest.

kanvas

This is the best way to go OP

and? if you're a shitty boss i can just take my skills and peace the fuck out while you're stuck in one position in one company with no realistic chance for a new job when you get flushed

OP here.

Man, you guys thought I was being serious? The absolute state of this board.

I already know what divs are, plus this is only the second week of class.

I might do that actually.

thats not what shilling means
shilling isnt supposed to look like advertising

WLU?

>I already know what divs are, plus this is only the second week of class.

If ur not being serious what the fuck is the point of this post? Bragging about taking a HTML class?

Work in Progress.

I'm working on it.

I'm not 100% sure but I'm quite certain you need to be 18 to post on Sup Forums.

He's using Canvas, making him at least a college student.

better than professor coming in to class everyday and just saying
>yeah i took these slides of someone.
>i think this thing here does that... but I'm not sure, could someone google it for me

about to fucking shoot myself for taking this class.

>modules
>MANUALLY ADD CLASSES TO GET REMINDERS

MOTHER FUCKER I MISS BLACKBOARD

what if he is a professor.

THAT LOOKS BAD user