Where do you think you are?

outside /r9k/

>when did you lose your virginity?

I still have it.

pic related

25 yo and still a virgin

I'm not Chad.

Flag

24. I lost it by mere chance in March when I was in Peru.

you fucked a peruvian indian girl ?

Mestiza.

15. She was kind of fat and blonde. It was the afternoon. I remember thinking it wasn't even as good as fapping.

1. Poland

2. I haven't

1. Flag
2. I haven't lost it *yet*

Can we consider "

it was kinda horrible

>implying you wouldn't have sex with a 14 y.o. girl if you had a chance

Are you guys memeing? Are you seriously all virgins or lost your virginity in your 20's?

14. She was 20. I never had pussy before but now I know that pussy was SUPERSIZE. Ridiculous.

I'm 20 and I'm a virgin

I have no prospects of losing a virginity or even touching another female

just be yourself

I'm 24 and I'll most likely die a virgin. I have never kissed or even touched a girl in my life.

but i thought it as easy to fuck a girl from the appartement next door in your commie block ?

>spain
>21
>autism

I'm 32.

Don't spend your youth chasing engineering degrees, kids.

And don't be short.

>24
>still a virgin

nice memes

we not-normies dont even approach females so it is irrelevant how easy they are
besides
speaking for myself, I'm a 2/10 poor manlet

22 late bloomer
26 now.
Since then slept with 15 women

Only when I was 14 myself ;D

How do you imagine that?
I have no idea who are my neighbours, although i moved to this apartment 3 years ago. I see these people every morning, but never talk to them.

I'm this and I wouldn't have waiter more than a few months for selling my virginity to a whore.

So, you know what to do fellow spaniard. You live in whoreland, what are you waiting for?

Norge

Is Peru worth visiting?

With whore you mean a prostitute?

>I'm this and I wouldn'

forgot to link

yes

Just spend 80-100€ for one hour so you can tell her about your depressed life afterwards. Maybe 30 minutes is too short for a first time.

Wales

15 years old: constant non penetrative until
18 years old: penetrative.

I bet the only thing preventing you from raping a 13 y.o. girl is a fear of being imprisoned for the rest of you life, you pedo scum :3

You must be kidding.

I've been thinking about it for a long time, but I didn't want my first time to be like that, I guess I'll end up doing it, my life is shit nowadays with no sign of improving, so my chances of gf are even lower nowadays.

Are there people here who unironically tried to approach girls, get rejected and this being the reason they're a virgin?

I'm a 21 year old kissless virgin but at least it's because I'm inside 99% of the year.

I never approached any girl

when I first masturbated

I genuinely believe this is true for many, many men.

I believe people wouldn't molest a 13 year old but if the 13 year old wants it and enjoys it and there's no risk of imprisonment?

beauty female health teacher rapXX me.
I was surprised then but I may felt good

>I didn't want my first time to be like that

I lost my v-card to a radfem.

Sex was great tho, and she was cute.

A recommendation, drink a few beers/alcohol before (don't get really drunk tho), you'll last longer. You wouldn't want to nut in 30 secs in your first time.

Never, I'm asexual

27 and still a virgin. I don't even care anymore desu

It depends on the 13 year old we're talking about, but hephebophilia is the most common thing in men.

still got it

1. North Uganda.
2. I'm 23 and still a virgin.

>nigger
>virgin
just find a slutty girl, you have the stereotype working for you m80

Oh yes. Cheap as fuck too. Only the plane ticket to get there is expensive.

Should I masturbate before?

Honestly the way I'm living now I'll be the same in 6 years. How come it hasn't happened for you?

What do you think of Georgia and South Ossetia?

There were 6 times I tried to approach a girl, but was always rejected.

>nigger

I'm not a regular nigger, but a pale, blonde and blue-eyed one. I bet it would've been much easier to find a gf if I was a foreigner, even a real nigger straight from Africa.

raped by babysitter at 6

Because I'm not in Norway you fuckwit, I'm not in a country of autists like Denmark.

Plus I haven't found the right one yet, I don't have to do sex, it's not an obligation.

Macedonia, um 17, i met a chick online and visited her in Bulgaria :) (no she wasnt a whore and no i did not pay to have sex)

21 with a Jewish girl
Now I'm 23 and I have been with 5 sexual partners since that day

>losing virginity

It never left

Sounds like the plot of an ero anime.

Has anyone ever lived past 65 (retirement age in the USA) a virgin?

(*now it's 67 I think)

1. USGay
2. 14

Level 28 wizard.

this

1. USA
2. 26 year old virgin

Netherlands
7 y.o.

Nice to see Sup Forums isn't COMPLETELY overrun by normalshits

Shout out to my wizard/near-wizard brothers

1.Flag

Why?

>be 31
Um.... I really doubt I would.

Because I stay indoors all day and never interact with people.

And during the time when I had an opportunity (high school, university) I didn't give a fuck and only wanted to rush home to play video games or watch anime.

Dude, just fuck a hooker

13, With friend of my sister.

Sorta sad.
Do you ever regret it? Or are you proud of that? Why do you stay indoors now though? just Social anxiety?

17 with my mummy

DELET THIS

>I believe people wouldn't molest a 13 year old but if the 13 year old wants it and enjoys it and there's no risk of imprisonment?
I think that, all that stuff aside, maturity would matter a lot. To what degree is she physically and emotionally mature?

Personally, I'm just not attracted to anyone who is more than 5 years older or younger than me.

Under age 10 sex doesn't count as losing your virginity. I was raped 3 different times by girls, but I didn't jizz and I don't think they got anything out of it either. One girl even went around school telling everyone we had sex and I denied it because she was a year young than me. Only viscus jizzing child production ages, please.

Flag but lost it in Poland to lovely Polish broad

1. flag
2. 15-16, cant remember exactly. if I was like 'gotta lose virginity asap' could've done it much earlier. but it happened naturally. somehow still earlier than all peers.

>Nice to see Sup Forums isn't COMPLETELY overrun by normalshits
No, but we do dominate int

i'm still virgin

>be me, 22 yo girl
>all the dudes that wanted to fuck were either mentally retared or ugly
>still a virgin
>get mocked by slutty friends
>meet hot dude in a club
>you don't want to tell him you're a virgin
>go home
>die a virgin

>it's always brits doing the cuckstories or "lel am gurl"stories