thuleanperspective.com/2013/07/31/why-the-european-religion/
youtube.com/watch?v=g1f25yx0prU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Feels Varg man

That can't be real

I want to kick Varg in the balls

Based varg is an inspiration to us all.

In only he could be inspired to record a non shit album

Varg is so comfy. After watching him for a while I realised that he is living the dream:

>lives on property in the European countryside, in peace and quiet and away from degeneracy
>has a cute, loyal and feminine young wife
>has 5 white kids
>lives off passive income

It made me depressed because before in life I had never had any ambition, but now I realised that I'd like to live like Varg, but it's basically impossible.

>le ebin neandarthal warrior
>muh hurrtage
>1/16 neandarthal
>muh pagan race war

I think Varg is a hidden anarcho-primitivist of some sort, he legit want us to live like we're in stone age.

>t. vintage german lampshade

>russophile
>can't even transliterate russian properly

I am inclined to agree with this (((fellow)))

Primitivist yes but not anarchist.

He's acts like a little kid.

>islamic jihadists are so cool you guys we should go back to mud huts and the black pleague you guys why don't you listen to me

so traditionalist primitivist or something?
he was talking about something happening in future where we won't be able to use electricity or something lol idk what kind of conspiracy theory is that lel
he kinda does, he's like an edgy teenager.

At Least he is not cuck.

>Vargposting
>Israeli dude gets offended

very few kids run a farm and have a large family to take care of

>Russophile
>Not a communist

not offended, this guy is just ridiculous.
desu i agree with alot of his views on naturalism and primitivism but half of the shit he spouts out is absurd and ridiculous.

>more love for Varg on Sup Forums than on Sup Forums
wtf I LOVE Sup Forums now

Delete this.

It doesn't matter what one man says when the rest of Scandinavia is full of idiot cucks.

>Lithuanian poster understood that he did it wrong
That's cute

Vargs is like the king of fedoras.

>the rest of Scandinavia is full of idiot cucks.
I'm sure you'd like that to be true, but people are fed up with multiculturalism these days

BIG BOLSHEVIK COCK
SMALL TSARIC DICK

This.

I'm old.

Oh, I see. You're that guy who discussed Karamazov Brothers a few days ago, right?
>There are people who remember SU on Sup Forums now
>I can't even remember the 90's

>aging LARPer

I'm 80% sure there are some disgusting incest or abuse stories behind this.

Yup. Posted the picture.

who is he ?

Famous French outdoor activity activist Louis Cachet

some french dude

An autist who got famous for burning down churches and saying racist shit.

Un homme qui est resté au stade enfant et fantasme encore sur les mythologies et stéréotypes de son pays d'origine, il vit en France où il a réussi a trouver une femme aussi atteinte que lui. Il se fait vieux maintenant, mais il a toujours 8 ans dans sa tête

Varg is actually French? I thought he was born in Norway

>Louis Cachet
Obviously french

I would not accuse him of that just because you dont agree with his weird point of view.
I mean, he probably indoctrinates them in some weird religion about how ancient scandinavians knew about the concept of gravity, thats enough so you dont have to stack incest on it in order to make it even more abhorrent.

>how ancient scandinavians knew about the concept of gravity
that's the second time I hear someone accusing him of that, where did he say that? just curious, I recall hearing some wacky stuff from him sometimes but not to this degree

Didn't Varg say that Italians are not pure europeans but rather mutts mixed with sandniggers? And also he said that Ancient Egypt was populated by northern europeans and that this is observable by reading about Northern European folklore.

Look up his videos, there is one where he speaks about thors hammer and how that means gravity and how bronze age scandies wuz physicists and sheeit.

>sumerians were nordics
>we wuz kangz and shit
dropped harder than varg was when he was a baby

found it youtube.com/watch?v=akX_bd5qYdM
I guess it's a pretty fringe and far fetching interpretation of Norse mythology, I don't think he is saying they actually had a scientific understanding of it though, just some phenomenological understanding of it.

Kek, sumerians too? When did he say that?

a comment on one of his vids wait i'll search it

Vivre la vie

ah yes that's what he's famous for

not for stabbing euronymous 23 times

still looking
have this burn in the meantime

top kek

Don't worry about it if it takes to long, I've seen more than enough of his shit to last me.

yep Varg's theories are retarded as fuck

I don't know what people see in him, edgy teens i reckon

didn't find that vid but it's one of his paganism ones
but here's a comment from his website lol
thuleanperspective.com/2013/07/31/why-the-european-religion/

WE WUZ THE FIRST CIVILISATIONS AND SHIT

The janitor does not want to admit how based slavs are so he deletes my threads. Who does this, but brown people?

I would like to bare-knuckle fight Varg. I think I could take that old faggot. >large family
>5 kids
It's like you don't even have Mexicans...

>WE WUZ KANGS, BABYLONIANS, STREETSHITTERS AND CHINKS AND SHEEET

WE

yeah guy is retarded lol
but gotta admit his music is goat and he does have good vids esp about immigrants
youtube.com/watch?v=g1f25yx0prU

Even more funny is how he's never consistent. A lot of his beliefs seems to change all the time.

WEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeee

I've never really watched his videos but I always sort of thought he achieved a defined aesthetic, which is admirable.

If only he wasn't WE WUZ tier he'd be more legitimate. Now it's just "my race/culture/whatever is better than yours (because I happen to be a part of it)". That narcissism is backed up by the most recent video he posted actually, some shit story about how cool he was for getting a question right despite being an edgelord who didn't care about academics.

I'm sure he's well read and you could agree with a lot of his views but he seems like one of those people you wouldn't get along with

Too far down a rabbit hole

That I do not doubt, it's the same here, but given that the media has been hijacked by the multiculturalists and anti-immigration parties and politicians are often overhyped. One example: one of ours got chosen on such a platform and is not enjoying his power levels while saying shit like "we should respect islam" and "the quran demands our respect". Don't think that FN or Wilders will change anything. In fact, it will take quite a brutal regime to deport all the criminals and muslim extremists of foreign origin even if they have the nationality. But there is no real other solution.

Musicians make for poor ideologues.

Varg confirmed for playing at csgo

kek, he's still got plenty stormfag in him, it's from 2013 though, wonder if he changed some of those views in the meantime

good old leftist slanders

Varg is obviously not a young man anymore, but I don't think he is a pussy. He has been in prison after all, and even though there are many memes about how nice norwegian prisons are, Varg has been in fights with other inmates (and won, at least the one I heard about). There are kebabs and nigs in prison that are very confrontational, and Varg beat up a guy that sucker punched him.

>implying he doesn't play S.T.A.L.K.E.R

Had never heard of this guy, watched a couple of his videos and yes you're right.

>Obesity is not a result of humanity's changing lifestyle, but of they way modern agriculture has changed food
Can't it be both?

>European soil has been ruined by modern agriculture. America and Australia are even worse.
Uh I doubt that. Agriculture has only existed in Australia for ~2 centuries, there's still large swathes of fertile land that is essentially unchanged from the pre-colonisation era. America is similar, although due to their larger population they of course have had more of an effect on their environment. Most of Europe is much worse than either of us, and they're way overpopulated.

Why was he in prison? Seems like a bit of a fruitcake тbh

*tip horn helmet*
*tip ushanka*

oh his recent vids are way tamer but i don't this he changed much lol

I'm not particularly young (31 - younger than Varg) or much of a pussy, either. That's why I think it would be a good fight.

he was convicted of murder

wtf? story?

he stabbed and murdered Euronymous, who according to him was planning to kidnap him and make a snuff film
considering that Euronymous was the same guy who took a photo of that guy who had just killed himself with a gun and used it as an album cover for Mayhem, I'd say the guy wasn't that sane

Look up De Villiers, such an autarkic way of living and extreme demand from your kids makes it very likely to get abuse

Not saying that lefties are perfect, far from it, of course.

And we don't even need that if he pretends Chinese are somehow Europeans

Google 'murder of Euronymous'

another guy in the black metal scene, it's very possible he wanted to kill Varg, at least that's what Varg thought, so Varg killed him first

*Béret tips*

>Most of Europe is much worse than either of us, and they're way overpopulated.
Poland alone could feed all of Europe if they had a proper and modern agriculture industry

Intensive agriculture should be done with, though.

Not memeing, but you really can't make this shit up
That's why I said 'most'. Much of Eastern Europe is still way underexploited, and once Poland modernises and industrialises it will be a force to be reckoned with. It may even replace Germany as the regional powerhouse down the line.

>replace Germany
Will be hard for 40 millions people scattered across Europe with a falling birthrate to topple 80 millions, especially if they start making babies again.

And for burning down a bunch of churches, including an old stave church (which burnt down remains he used as an album cover).

He was part of the early black metal scene in Norway, and stabbed his old band mate in the back 30 or so times with a knife. Later claimed that he was planning to murder Varg, so it was self defense. Not impossible, but varg isn't the most credible person, while Aarseth (the guy he killed) wasn't really as crazy as Varg.

That's just ridiculous. Environnement has nothing to do with genetical defects.

I felt guilty and degenerate for unironically liking Eurovision, but at least it's not black metal kek

Varg hasn't murdered anyone. There was a conspiracy against him by the jesuit elite

stupid vargposters ITT

>Environnement has nothing to do with genetical defects.

Incest and many anti-social behaviours are learned, not innate. The poor kids are not even fully responsible to me, an upbringing this special can do no good

Living legendary meme

because you're a moron. he was taught to rape his younger brother right?

He was not explicitly taught. He grew up in a environment that led him to surrender to this impulsion. Had he received proper care, I'm sure this would not have happened.

You are as crazy as Varg is