Be searching for tablets for a while

>be searching for tablets for a while
>reading reviews and shit
>guy at work (I work in IT), is one of the best guys I've seen, super intelligent about everything
>he's not a apple fanboy but was constantly saying that the ipads were the best
>this weekend there's 15% off in all apple products
>buy it
>get home
>starts to mess around with it
>interface is not really what i was hoping for
>can't download torrents, since there's no torrent clients for iOs
>app store is an absolute mess
>go to store to return it after 1 day
>"I'm sorry sir, it's not possible to return open apple items"
>mfw fell for the apple meme
What the fuck guys, I should have listen to Sup Forums. I'm literally a iSucker. I deserve this.

Other urls found in this thread:

snopes.com/photographs-of-eiffel-tower-at-night/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>torrents

Buy the shit you want you fucking commie

ipad's ARE literally the only tablets worth buying currently.

Samsung tablets are pretty shit and far behind the S8/S9. Microsoft tablets are shit build quality and basically impossible to repair (even worse than ipads). Not to mention you're running W10 at that point.

Seriously the only tablets worth buying are from apple in 2018, at least early 2018.

>ipad's ARE literally the only tablets worth buying currently.
Only if you're a literal brainlet who never does anything productive. It's for kids and grannies.

The Ipad is a giant iphone, but the apps usually have a bit more tablet-like UI. Android tabs are giant android phones, the less apps have tablet UI but there's mods and other advanced stuff done on them. x86 tablets can acctually do something your phone can't, but their formfactor is worse than laptops with rotatable screens or 2-in-1s.

wanna trade it for my lenovo tablet? i d be more thsn happy, really want to move from android but poor..

>be searching for tablets for a while
>reading reviews and shit
if you have been looking into buying a tablet for a while and still have no idea what OS you need for your use case you might be slightly retarded.

>be retard
>post blog on Sup Forums
>suck cock
(((You)))

best tablet is the x200 tablet. only 60bucks, can draw my favorite anime, laptops build quality like a tank

>"I'm sorry sir, it's not possible to return open apple items"
kek, is this a real thing? can't be in europe

Get out of Sup Forums retard

Yup, in europe.

Legally can't happen according to EU law, take em to court.

user got it in a shop. So yes, legal.
The two week return thing only applies to mail delivered goods

I'm looking for a tablet for reading ebooks because I heard ereaders sucks with pdf. Any suggestions? What's the optimal side for tablets?

You're just retarded. For better or worse, iPads really are the best tablets right now by a long shot, and if there's something it doesn't do, it just means that you overestimated the nature of tablets and probably needed something like a laptop instead. Doesn't download torrents? Buy a fucking mini PC numb nuts.

Oh boo fucking hoo did I hurt this pathetic commie's feelings?

Grow up you pathetic piece of disappointment.

How do you know op kept it for more than two weeks? Are you him?

It doesn't matter because unless he bought it online, then the 2 week return window doesnt exist.

In person purchases are final unless the product is defective.

>In person purchases are final unless the product is defective
not true, not in europe
you've got 48 hours to return the product (in good condition), no questions asked
maybe your own country perverted the european laws

quote the law, i'm reading the latest EU consumer protection directive and its not in there, only concerning online or mail orders.

In-person transactions are considered finalized.

>torrents are only for piracy
You're cancer, leave.

>can't return something
holy fuck that's hilarious
here in burger land you can buy an 80" tv and use it for the Superbowl and return it

you can buy cereal from the grocery store and return it
you can buy something, keep it for 29 days, return it, buy the same thing, return it after 29 days, and then upgrade to the newer version when one comes out

though the store might get suspicious of that last example

>implying they aren't

begone

This is accurate
> t. work at an electronics store

my old samsung tablet is more than good enough for reading, browsing, watching movies and listening to music,

>foss torrents
Chode

>Grow up you pathetic piece of disappointment.

tough words for something that won't ever come back to you anonymous

Hurr you are a communist if you don't defend """""intellectual property""""" durr. Never mind it's the epitome of anti-economic liberalism, I've got to use the funny words I learned on r/the_donald durr.

Sell the iPad online for like $30 less than you paid. It'll move quickly. This time take the money and buy an Android tablet. A good 8" tablet from Samsung is like $280-$310.

Why wouldn't you have done your research to begin with you fucking mong?

>google torrent ios
>????
>stop making threads

>Intellectual property
>Hurr Durr it's only a specific combination of 0's and 1's!!! Why do I have to pay for it?

Shutup faggot. You're a thief or too poor to buy something normally, that's why you torrent. Stop trying to hide your stealing behind some bullshit sense of moral superiority. If all the shit you're taking is just so simple to make, why didn't you do it? Then you could be making money. Intellectual property is there to give credit where credit is due. So yes, determining that all property should be free to everyone makes you a dirty red commie.

Not even the user you were arguing with. You're just that much of a faggot. Pic related. You.

The best way to turn an iToddler device into an iPad is to Jailbreak it and modify your experience with the packages from Cydia. Find a decent file manager and torrent client, tweak the UI to whatever you'd like it to be, and of course research what apps you want to get from the App Store beforehand. It is a mess and has been since iOS5.

>oh and of course don't use it as an excuse to bitch on Sup Forums there's options available.
>it just takes a little effort and a couple hours of your life you would otherwise be spending masturbating to lolis or playing vidya.

And at what point did I say I don't buy my media, dipshit?

For one, your post is nothing but unsubstantiated memeing (look at mah funny picture and choice of words, rekt you xDDD). Two, your senseless rambling doesn't constitute any form of coherent response to my factual statement that intellectual "property" only works by violating the very principles of what constitute the freedom of economic liberalism in its purest sense, of having as little regulation as possible.

That doesn't mean taking notice of that is a form of voicing opposition but for a dumb memer kid, that's to be expected.

>buy tablet that doesn't have the features I'm looking for
>surprised when the tablet doesn't have the features I'm looking for

>foss garbage
The absolute state of Sup Forums

You fell for it user, I feel bad for you, but that's what you get for not doing research before buying, personally I'd recommend those surface like xiaomi tablet/laptops, though I had never used one, they seem nice in the price/product ratio

Aint gonna buy it cause it costs to much, I do buy cheap indie games cause they appreciate my money though
What're you gonna do about it? I would just not buy that shit if I couldn't get it for free, it's simple capitalism, why would I pay if I can get it cheaper and better?
These companies need not try to shame me for piracy, but convince me why buying is better, if they cant do that its litterally their loss

Maybe I'm late but here in eastern eu you can return anything to a shop in the two first days. Not only IT stuff, all electronics. Usually you get store credit though.

>some gen x faggot who didnt grow up in the golden age of internet
>didnt use Napster
>didnt use Kazaa
>doesnt use torrents

kys please

I have repaired thousands of IPs and I would consider them far from the best.

The newer models are a bitch to fix and the older ones weren't a whole lot better. Most android devices in the tablet category are also built like shit, but the specs and features make them better than the iPad. Like the transformer still shits over the iPads battery life, although may not have the higher pixel densities if you like reading pages on your tablet with a magnifying glass (and using energy for GPU).

if the question is iOS vs Android, in every category android has more functionality. iOS may get better performance in some situations but it's not doing as much as Android is doing. If you like checking facebook and playing angry birds go with an iPad, if you need something for productivity or utilitarian value across a wide range of applications, look through the android offerings.

So remote into your seedbox and torrent with that, or remote into your home NAS and torrent with that, etc.

You didn't fall for the meme, you were just too lazy to research. Phones are for communication and suck at everything else because they are crippled for mobility. Don't any of you phonetards own proper computers? This is a tech forum, not some shitskininnahood forum where their phone is the only machine they own.

Have two and can confirm.

If I copy your house did I steal your house?

If you build an identical building, it might be illegal if that building is protected by copyright.

For example, taking pictures of the Eiffel Tower at night is illegal:

snopes.com/photographs-of-eiffel-tower-at-night/

For those who defend copyright violation as theft, taking photos of the lights in the tower constitute a form of "visual theft", it's an unauthorized reproduction of the visual impression you would have if you were there in Paris.