One more Radiomeme thread

Radiohead - A moon shaped pool
FLAC
Not 24-bit because that's useless and a waste of space.

mega.nz/#!lt53DS4I!Z89HQpuArJlCKeSlF_DwGd1IFiLj1KIgfQIxN5qhvMw

Other urls found in this thread:

xiph.org/~xiphmont/demo/neil-young.html
mega.nz/#!JtgiVBLK!_ZOHcme4t_1-yPthQEanD_nv_n-DDikOm94xke0CnSQ
mega.nz/#!Ulp0iZTB!L6pzZ6BVMDacoJtWp2dFvv4AoZFzcaG3YcpGTG2mIyg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

legit?

>Not 24-bit because that's useless and a waste of space.

Move on lads

DL'ing. Will verify when done. Thanks user.

>it's upscaled FLAC

WOW thanks OP your awesome!

Also this is just directly from what.cd, if you want to seed it there but not download. Just point the DL to this folder and it should work

Yes, I see no benefit in lying. You can trust me, I usually provide links downloaded from what.cd when a major album is released.

But he's right. The only difference is that 24bit has a lower noise floor. And the noise floor of a 16bit recording is low enough to be non-perceptible. 24bit FOR LISTENING is a scam. For recording and mixing it's essential.

Ew. So it's just a 320 transcode someone tried to force into 16bit wave and then transcoded to FLAC?

No fucking thanks.

no. read nigga, read.

Thanks op its legit guys!!!

Does this have The Ballad Of Yeatman (Go Die In A Fire Cunt)?

Not really. If you have really expensive gear, it's worth it. But you'd have to be rich for it to be worth it.

I had posted that before the thread updated. Listening now, sounds cleaner. Drums on Ful Stop have a lot more depth to them. So far this album is pretty good.

it's real

legit

and your ears have to be bombproof

tHNAKS OP

Nigga, I'm a sound engineering student, don't you "not really" me. You'd have to sit in a perfectly silent room to have any chance of perceiving the difference in noise levels, and even then I'm not sure if it would be possible.

This is legit. Thanks OP!

Spectrum here in case anyone is doubting legitimacy.

No, it's literally useless for listening. The dynamic range of 16bit is already greater than the difference between a mosquito from several meters away and a jackhammer right next to your ear.

it's legit

One more for good measure.

It's literally impossible. #based xiphmont did a good write up about it here:
xiph.org/~xiphmont/demo/neil-young.html

if it's legit, why don't you let us see the contents of the folder when downloading?

320 link anywhere?

Anybody have a non-Mega link? I'm at work right now on my phone and don't feel like dealing with Mega's Mobil bs.

I'm used to having to upload zips and not being able of uploading single files. I'm oldschool like that. The amount of people confirming it's legit should be enough for you.

I can convert it and upload as well.

Mega is the only one that handles files that big, no? I guess I could upload it to drive but I don't really want to risk getting my google account banned.

You can use uguu.se, but it's only temporary hosting.

Sure, I'll upload it for you.

can you convert Flac to mp3? I don't feel like doing it.

Need that 320 please

It's on itunes if you want the best quality

Yeah, sure.

I trued uguu but it doesn't handle files that big.

Well shit, thanks anyway man. I'll wait til I get home. I remember uploading the FLAC leak of Carrie & Lowell there when it first leaked, so I just assumed it would work.

It should be quite literally the exact same quality.

holy fuck FLAC sounds so much better than that shitty 256 transcode

thanks guys you turned me into an audio-autist

this actually

>305MB

Are most albums that big? I don't usually download music, possibly a dumb question. thanks OP btw

Radiohead doesn't usually make me smile but it's just so goddamn beautiful.

>tfw people seriously don't realize there are differences in audio quality

this is why leaks never sound as good as FLAC releases guys. You're hearing 128 kb/s Mp3 compared to a 16bit WAV/FLAC

That's a massive change in data.

thanks

>muh placebos

When FLAC, yes.

FLAC is because of all the placebo added

It's Flac and is about the highest quality you can get. The 320 mp3 zip is 122mb. Yes, that's about average for a good quality album. You've been listening to 92/128 kb/s albums all your life most likely.

yeah, it's pretty normal and FLAC files can be really big

>for recording and mixing it's essential

i hope you didnt pay money for your education

320 please hampy

MP3 320
mega.nz/#!JtgiVBLK!_ZOHcme4t_1-yPthQEanD_nv_n-DDikOm94xke0CnSQ

MP3 V0
mega.nz/#!Ulp0iZTB!L6pzZ6BVMDacoJtWp2dFvv4AoZFzcaG3YcpGTG2mIyg

You won't be able to seed these directly on what.cd, I've changed file names and tags.