Women in Technology

This is Emily Chang. She apparently has book coming out about how men are the worst thing for technology.

Right now there is a special on the Bloomberg channel which is essentially her shilling said book by interviewing powerful women in tech.

Brianna Wu just blamed men for the state of video games.

A former google exec said nobody knows who Ada Lovelace is, including her (until a week ago)

The coo of facebook said men are bad for not going to dinner with female colleagues because then they don't get the mentoring they need

You can't win.

The logical conclusion for all of this is to push all men out of technology and engineering jobs.
Is this what they want?
Because that would be fun to watch, all-female workplaces never work.

>listening to women
they are like children and should be treated like children

Pajeet and chinks win everything

this, and as sex objects also

I do win. I don’t listen to anything concerning this topic. You just shilled this woman by even acknowledging her existence. Just ignore them, these type of people thrive on attention.

catfights, whole company shutdowns once a month because they'll all bleed at the same time, emotions making big decisions for them
the company might succeed but it would not be competitive compared to a normal company

Why do you keep making thread for something like this?

>You just shilled this woman by even acknowledging her existence.
You have a point there user.

>The coo of facebook said men are bad for not going to dinner with female colleagues because then they don't get the mentoring they need

I don't blame them. All it takes is "I went to dinner with Bob and he said " and your career is over even if you are found not-guilty. A lot of straight lace men that wouldn't do anything like that are scared to mentor a female.

>declare that you're gay
>wait 5 years for this meme shit to blow over
>come out as straight
Problem s o l v e d

Because he has female coworkers and it bugs him.

OFFICIAL LIST OF ALLTIME MISTAKES

1. WOMEN IN TECH

0. Women in general

this is from the tv show Silicon Valley

2edgy4me

boys are cuter and better

>Brian Wu

>You can't win.
I have the wallet.
Feminists only have the bark, but never put money into what they criticize.
The shareholders will end up looking my way rather than some retarded feminist's.
I've already won.

lmao these normie faggots
Lovelace is talked about in any prog 101 class

this is f*cking epic... i screencap'd it for future generations and redpilling normies on reddit

>men invent all the technology
>some of them power-trip and act like pigs (mostly VC's and executives really)
ALL MEN ARE THE PROBLEM BUY MY BOOK REEEEEEEEEEEE

How is this tech related?

femenests btfo