He has more than 700 packages

>he has more than 700 packages

Installed default openPEPE.
3k packages.

>he doesn't use LFS without a package manager so he ends up with 0 (zero) packages

what's your point?

>he

>he uses brief cases rather than folders

btw im a girl

i like the way you think

634, actually.

OP thinks people who do anything other than install Arch Linux with i3 and an anime desktop background in a virtual machine are pathetic

>OP doesn't understand what package splitting is

damn, imagine being this cucked

I bet you use arch.

I use void.

you shouldnt have more than 200pkgs

alpine masterrace

>he has packages

I don’t have that many packages, but I have a ton of apps.

The Virgin Minimalist Ascetic vs The Chad Maximalist Accumulator.
Suck it.

>measuring how minimal your setup is by how many packages you have installed despite the fact that different distros split packages in different ways

easy user, autistic applel downies browse this site

Bitch, get on my level! I have currently 2853 packages installed, that after I've made quite a bit of cleanup. I probably was at 4000 before.

This thread is useless and OP is obviously a brainlet. Package count says nothing since distributions package software differently. 1000 packages on Debian are compareable with 500 or less on Arch for example.

>I'll take bullshit for $1000 Alex

>having more than 1 package
>not using LFS

>he doesn't understand splitting

>it's not animated

>He can't use his PC to do what he needs to do because it needs packages to be installed

>HE

I use arch and got more than 700 packages.

I use Arch btw.

>using package count as a valuable metric of anything
toppest lel
maybe number of processes or ram usage at login or size of /usr or whatever might mean something, but package count is utterly meaningless across distros, and less useful than those others I listed when comparing installs of one

Hello macfag

>she (male) has more than 700 packages

>he uses .gif