The West is done, China is the answer

The West is done, China is the answer.

Must've posed a shitty question, then.

Fuck off white pig, our soldiers will march on New York.

China is done.

Zitto animale

Hear my words, you will pay for your crimes against China

China raised by west.

No west - no China.

China is stretching. They're losing regional influence with ASEAN nations to the US and the TPP. Hence their bellicose bullshit in the South China Sea. They need that 5 TRILLION DOLLAR leverage to sort of stay afloat. But they know they're maling enemies, so they're investing billions into SE Asian countries (see Cambodia, Laos) so when the shit hits the fan, the Party can guilt them (see blackmail) into supporting the PRC. Honestly the level of growth (minus the devastating, thoughtless damage to the environmemt due to the Party not having any fucking foresight) in China is replicable almost anywhere, just look to Vietnam.

ASEAN is divided on the SCS dispute thougn and China is the biggest investor in the region.

India has more longevity than China tbqh.

t. Caleb Johnson

This. I am Chinese myself but i bow down to the true overlords.

It honestly makes no day to day difference to my life. It's all just the closing down of borders isn't it?

This to be honest

>ASEAN is divided on the SCS dispute thougn and China is the biggest investor in the region.
Still, the region is against China overall and their stance won't change easily.

>asean divided
Asean loved the Chinese money too much to support Vietnam or the pinoys, and the pinoys under duterte is open to Chinese influence.

China will have what it wants because it has money to spare. Also, lol Vietnam has lower per capita growth than China.

Japan is a sleeping giant ready to put China down.

Why greatest ally? We can take over the world together.

You do realize everyone in ASEAN is part of RCEP?

Even we have FTA with China. What's your point?

China is unbeatable.

Yeahhh they must be doing so well! That must be why the Chinese are all coming here when they have enough money to!

It's a house of cards...

Chicks got literally nothing but just heavy cheap population.

Yes. bunch of really cheap and coarse people. that's what all they got.

And the next step of china maybe... expanding territory and have more big heavy population, and bragging it

Simply They never can achieve Euro-tier life. And bunch of dumbfuck tofu-brain chineses can't even realize this fact

Cum in the face of commie qts

If China is so powerful, where's my stat sponsored girlfriend?

atheists: 0
Marxists: 1

I will remeber this words of yours, Korea. I will remeber...

wow....

I didn't know this.