When will normies stop using internet connected computing devices?

When will normies stop using internet connected computing devices?
Or if this won't happen: When will we get our own internet?

By now internet is as normie as TV was before it. That's the WUTZ A COMPUTAH crowd and that's where money is.

>When will normies stop using internet connected computing devices?
Why on earth would this happen?

Is it possible to create a second world wide web? Maybe one with a password this time?

>When will normies stop using internet connected computing devices?
when jews decide they can make money convincing them to do something else

>Why on earth would this happen?
Because it's not cool anymore and they bandwagon'd on something new

I second this, the normie problem is becoming well problematic.

>Because it's not cool anymore
They use these devices to look for jobs, do their jobs, order food, buy half their stuff, find sexual partners, talk to their friends, watch TV, play games, listen to music, plan holidays and almost everything else that makes up a modern life.

How on earth do you come to the conclusion that it's just because it's cool?

Sure, just go set up a forum and require something annoying of the people who sign up for it. It can only be accessed through an irritating command line client you have to compile from source and you have to pass some kind of entrance test.

It would be a better idea to promote HTML4 websites with limited JS and a special search engine to get to the good web

i don't have or want a job, my mom buys me food and stuff, i will be a wizard forever, i have no friend, i never plan holidays

HTML???
Bring back Gopher.

That would work too, but if it starts to become popular like the last one did it won't be much of a barrier. Just introducing a requirement to install a special client instead of a web browser will slow down adoption by an order of magnitude.

I am currently working to make our own internet possible, working on the peripheral that authenticates that you are one of us by inserting your penis, the device will check for virginity.

no and never
Sup Forumsternet died because no one cared. you could have prevented this.
>Depicted is a young girl who doesn't know or care what a computer or the internet is, drawing her generation's 'pepe'.

People did that all of that stuff in the 90s. Well I actually don't remember buying food that far back. I would be surprised if there wasn't a way though. Around the time iPhones came out this shit hit some weird critical mass point. We're in the second dot com bubble. Venture capital is apparently super easy to get to the point nobody even seems to care if there's a realistic way for you to make a profit. They got behind a $700 machine that squeezes juice out of a bag for fucks sake. Companies now openly state their business strategy is to get bought out by a profitable company. We're well in meme bubble territory.

Sup Forumsternet was impossible. The nodes were just too far apart. It was never going to happen.

There will never be a normalfag free internet compared to the 90s, it's too mainstream at this point

But the normalfags are confined on the web to a few websites like facebook, reddit, twitter, tumblr, news, etc.

If you don't already have your own internet
You are the normie

>LPWAN mesh
>no NSA middleman

>We're well in meme bubble territory.
I don't doubt that, but you said it yourself, people have been on this since the 90s. They're not going away. They're not all going to up and return to pen & paper not matter how hard the VC crashes.

I wonder how good the apple pen actually is do they use their own digitizer technology for it like wacom or microsoft or is it all in the pen

This
I don't even want a privacy-focused search engine I simply want html4 and get rid of js

I just want my own qt gf like in OP's pic

We'll need a logo.

Sup Forumsternet is still barely alive. It's not too late. Get involved. We need more people to run VPSs running openvpn for the core nodes that act to bridge whatever meshes people are willing to put up.

This is the answer. GUIs and HTML are what lowered the barrier. Return to CLI text based protocols and let the healing begin.

>Get involved
I'd want to, but I'm not the USAian.

found the pdophile

App internet becoming norm and website will be like floppies or Mail list.

Truth, and they were easy to deal with.

IRC is mostly uninhabited by normies. They never got into it. They briefly (and horribly) shat all over usenet tho.

This is one of the cringiest threads ive seen in a while

Wtf is wrong with you? Just look at her face. There's something very wrong with it like that toothless kid in Stranger Things.

Go drink some bleach and shoot yourself in the mouth you dumb fucking shit stain.

Even if one is made, the normies will invade it eventually. All communities degrade, it's a universal fact. It only takes one weak member of the community to invite his normalfag friend into the group and the process continues. This happens in literally everything. Especially in music and gaming.

True, about Usenet, mostly thanks to AOL and Google Groups.

How do I get into Sup Forumsternet?

Neither will happen.
If you have problems with normies using the internet you're not creative enough to take advantage of it.

Check out that skycoin shit

Just create a new protocol that runs over the Internet. The normienet is run over HTTP/HTTPS. Just create a protocol that serves web traffic similarly to HTTP but isn't HTTP so normies can't use it due to advanced networking knowledge and configuration.

Actually isheep fucking hate that commercial more than non-Apple users.

Sooo basically everything Sup Forums does.