Tfw every german girls wants a shitskin bf

>tfw every german girls wants a shitskin bf

No wonder we arent as autisticand beta as german "men."

Q:What does a germany guy say to his girlfriend when she got caught cheating on him?

A:"Im sorry"

That's true. Pic related- random pic I got off a German female's Instagram. If the youth his gone then say goodbye to the rest of the country.

That girl is swedish

nice coming to germany then

The most beautiful girl on my school is dating a refugee nigger who's only 1 year in germany and can't even speak german

lol mad that this is becoming the most common pairing in yurop?
lmaoing@whitebois

why are germans so pathetic?

bullshit senpai.

Develop a semblance of self-confidence, approach desired girl, don't fear rejection, ask for a date

the future of europe is beautiful!

They would make a cute couple

Don't you think something is wrong with you then? If you're less desired than a foreigner who can't even speak the language of the country he is in maybe the problem is you.

I agree with this on some level
If this is truly widespread in Germany then it's because German men are weak and let it happen
I believe they'll wake up someday though, the kraut longs for war

good for you eh.

>ITT: virgins
get a life bitchboiiiiiiiiis

the problem with him and the rest of the German males is that they allowed women to be in power in the first place

>If this is truly widespread in Germany
It's not and the fact that you two retards take shit you read on Sup Forums seriously makes me worry about the intelligence of the common anglo
You're nearly as bad as the russian who didn't want to move to Germany only because he kept on being bantered by Germans here and thought people here would blame him for everything in eastern Germany and communism, kek

>hillary clinton
Her biggest asset is that she has a vagina, while Merkel never got points for that here >;^)

>It's not

Lmao.

I said "if" Hans, I'm not meticulously researching your inter racial statistics, so i gave my opinion on a hypothetical situation

You'd understand if you were gay. Black guys are so fucking hot

>dark her dark eyes
The chances that she's german is pretty fucking low, m8

You take it seriously enough to do so though, sad tbqfh

There are other fish in the sea. Get a french girl or something I hear they're fun

I need more pictures of this girl.

I want a German gf

Milo pls go and stay go

stop wanking to 12 year old balkanites belgium

Their children would be white tbqh

it's just beautiful
europe is finally doing some good for the world
#refugeeswelcome

She's very cute. she looks like a younger version of someone I used to be in love with.

I think that's a big meme

>sad tbqfh
Maybe you should take the state of your country a bit more serious
You're blind to what happening in your own homeland

I saw 2 or 3 decent-looking arabs but I've never found a single black guy attractive, they're just plain ugly.

PedoBWT

le proverbial one drop rule

Tell me more about my country, Nigel, I'm sure the race-mixing capital of the world will know what it's talking about

Of course it is. Foreigners tend to be more social though. They're more primitive, barbaric, straight-forward etc.

Not him but you are highly overreacting because of dumb Sup Forumsmemes.

Hillary Clinton will be president over my dead body

>inb4 CIA breaks into my house and puts radioactive metals inside my pillow

>white
and named Mohamed/Zohra

>int/memes
Almost every national rivalry or opposition is reduced to a playground fight here:

>Germany is acting beta
>Muslim alpha attack
>Jewish Teacher stop German from reacting
>Germany fall
>Muslim win fight!

Zohra is a cool name tho

and islamic as hell

>Tfw my comfy german girlfriend

European blood created everything we call modern civilization and it is the blood of humanity itself, diluting it with shit would only hurt all of humanity in the long run

>the problem is you

I agree in some ways.
Being cowardly/timid as a german is a figure of speech I heard from some turks when speaking under themselves.
A mixture of idle wealth and the way the state educates and raises is probably the root of it. Also antiauthoritarian 68er hippies spawning my generation.

>That feel when brown and cucking white men

lel

You've been letting in millions of foriegn men every week, theyre running around un checked, your government is assigning German girls to tutor these new arrivals.
They rape your women and the media covers it up and the police do nothing.
This is happening in my country too, theres something wrong with our nations Hans and we cant ignore it

They want me because im better looking adolf

>millions every week

Ebin simply ebin.

>ebin
Ebin

let us not forget about Dutch girls!
they are doing an awesome job at making refugees feel welcome.

at least you can go home and play sex simulator 2016