India, explain yourselves

India, explain yourselves.

Muslims and the Chinese? Can't say I blame them.

>Pakistan's higher than India
Why are Americans so stupid?

Why?

France is so racist omg

>dat France

Inaccurate, this country is full of "XXX welcome ^^" leftards.

I don't think were reading the same chart

If the whole world was as honest as that and not crippled by political correctness the whole map would be red

Is this Americans towards India or what? I'm confused

>and not crippled by political correctness
Or maybe they were being honest and you're just projecting?

% of people who don't want "people from another race" as neighbors

Why? If people are alright, I don't care where they are from. (Okay, I probably would be kind of nervous at first if they were Asian)

>Palestine
That's Jordan you aus fuckhead

>koreans: "you evil racist jap, shame on you!"

Learn English first before you come here Kim. I know what I said.

Reread the graph please

>Aussie education

Nice kot.

Correct me if I am wrong but in the united states, if black people move into a neighborhood , the value of that neighborhood decreases, and therefore people do not like them moving near them. If so then why is America blue?

This map template please?

You're wrong. It's about how the person acts, not the colour of their skin/background.

No? I don't care about race, I care about wealth and education. I don't want poorfags near me

People are very afraid of being labeled racists, especially in America, so they lie.

>asked to pick
Well yeah, I guess we'd just choose members of our own. It's less trouble and also more enjoyment during festivals and stuff.

I'm pretty sure the vast majority of Americans would rather have a middle-class black family move into their neighborhood than some trailer-trash meth addicts.

As much as people on both sides like to pretend it's all about racial tension, it's really more

That isn't racist, you fags are the same race.

Heigh five roaches!

Indians are original whites hence we are racist like our white descendents

Who is conducting all these countless 'polls'? Is there like a world-wide organization whose sole purpose is to bother people around the globe daily with dumb questions and compile the answers for Sup Forums?

This.

So, should I have not ignored all the spam requesting me to fill a "simple survey" or not? What the hell is going on?