Other urls found in this thread:

equipboard.com/pros/grimes
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

She's no radiohead that's for sure

Better than the boring ass Radiohead

radiohead hae been relevant for over 20 years, Grimes wont be relevant in 2018

I bet her feet smell like cheetos

twiddling a knob or two != talented

Grimes will remain relevant for many years.

More like Mayonoise, she probably dips her toes in a jar of them every night for manicure purposes.

Someone please ID the hardware on the video.

Please

in your jerk off folder sure, but everyones already starting to forget her

Why the fuck isn't she wearing shoes?

The fact that you're still commenting about her despite hating her it's a sign that she's relevant. You will not escape her presence for many, many years.

She can play the E string of a electric guitar so... yes.

what a fucking noob everything on that table is entry level shit

I figured it user, don't think I'm not ashamed of asking such question.

Please, help me to stop being such a fucking noob.

Anyone who cites Mindless Self Indulgence as a major influence is destined for tragedy tbqh senpai

more like I like how butt blasted you are about how this girl's entire career can be outshadowed by a single album from late career radiohead, their 5 day old video has more views than Grimes biggest single from Art Angels, and a better reception too

That was from her early career (2011, ffs). The fact Grimes could make that divine music with that basic equipment is even more impressive than if she would do it with a lot of expensive gear.

le quirk

Roland Juno-G - that black synth with white keyboard
Roland SP-404 SX - that white sampler on her left
Boss VE-20 - that red vocal pedal

Grimes also must have an audio mixer (out of view, probably a Mackie 802-VLZ3 Mixer). She still has this config, except that she replaced the Juno-G with a Roland Gaia and added a small Line 6 M9 Stompbox Modeler effects pedal plus a Squier guitar.

You're a great guy user

For the complete list (incl. studio gear), this may interest you: equipboard.com/pros/grimes

bump