Can magnetic objects be considered to just be normal objects with high differentiation in density?

Can magnetic objects be considered to just be normal objects with high differentiation in density?

My ponder is if this viewpoint is applicable. A neodymium magnet, we think of as just being an object that begins and ends with what we visually and optically see. You pick the magnet up, and hold it between your forefinger and thumb. To the standard view, that is the entire object.

However... Can it be considered to be an object larger than that? Where the object beyond our optical perception is extremely dissipated, and not dense enough to consist of standard atomic structure?

Science tells me a magnetic field is something else, and not part of the object...

I wonder, does it do harm to think of those fields as unobservable objects, as direct extensions of the materials giving off the fields?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Force_carrier
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Seems like an interesting attempt at unifying.
Don't know enough about it, sorry.

no you fucking idiot

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Force_carrier

If you want to think of these particles (or field values, or however else you want to model them) as part of the object, then yes, you could describe a magnet as an object with an extreme variation in density. But I fail to see how this is anything other than semantic wankery.

Your mom has high differentiation in density. Can she be considered magnetic?

HOMO/LUMO electron configuration

u fukken nub

>However... Can it be considered to be an object larger than that?
It is an object with outward, and largely imperceptible projections that alters behavior of certain susceptible materials remotely. It emits a field, but is not the field. The field is non-linear and can be controlled through manipulation of causative forces, like electromagnets or geomagnetic interference.

>Where the object beyond our optical perception is extremely dissipated, and not dense enough to consist of standard atomic structure?
It's a quantum field interaction, and so is dictated by subatomic physics.

>Science tells me a magnetic field is something else, and not part of the object...
Yes.

>I wonder, does it do harm to think of those fields as unobservable objects, as direct extensions of the materials giving off the fields?
It doesn't paint the truth of the matter to assume that, does it? The electromagnetic fields operate independently of the material, see point 1, where it is linear and can be weakened, shifted, or otherwise removed altogether, or added depending on the certain causative phenomena at the time of observation.

Well, excuse my uninformedness, but quantum mechanics has a lot of bullshit where matter or energy is created in the middle of the equation then subsequently cancelled out.

I apologize for assuming this bullfuckery could have possible existed for object/object interactions involving magnetics.

I guess quantum physicists can get away with their neutrino cancellation bullfuckery, but if I try to apply the same logic to macro-objects I'm immediately wrong.

-cough-

>I wonder, does it do harm to think of those fields as unobservable objects, as direct extensions of the materials giving off the fields?

Depending on how you define extension and object those are already how it's thought of.

>I guess quantum physicists can get away with their neutrino cancellation bullfuckery, but if I try to apply the same logic to macro-objects I'm immediately wrong.

Physics is wrong. They know they're wrong. They admit they're wrong. They try desperately find the right way. The only reason they get away with this shit is because they're closer to right than everyone else. Unless you're trying to unify stuff to break new ground in physics don't use quantum physics at the macro scale. Use Maxwell's equations if you can. Use relativity if you absolutely have to.

Wring board kiddo - this is the smartphone and other consumer electronics circlejerking board

No, and you can't assume so to explain your flat earth bullshit.

You're going to ask me to draw a tree, aren't you?

SCIENTISTS STILL CANT DISPROVE THE 4 CORNER 4-DAY SIMULTANEOUS TIME CUBE IN ONLY 24 HOUR ROTATION. 4 CORNER DAYS, CUBES 4 QUAD EARTH
CHECKMATE "EDUCATORS"

>Use Maxwell's equations

No.

Maxwell was not anywhere near 100% correct.

His macro scale equations take a giant grizzly bear shit on Bell's Theorem.

He manifests two auxiliary fields to explain unknowns, and even when considering those hidden variables, he still doesn't have any explanation in his formulae that describe several other observed phenomenae as well.

I'd rather start from the beginning of the maze, rather than use what Maxwell started to still get to a dead-end wall that is only one or two walls from the cheese, just because it's already "closer"

Wow good to see Timecube still around

The fuck are you talking about? Dipshit.

OP here:

I am only asking for my own personal understandings of universal forces and phenomena.

I do not endorse any crackpot BS conspiracy theories.

I also do not care what someone else already figured out in terms of old dead people. If they didn't have a fully viable unified field theory, then all they have is an unfinished idea.

That aside, I'm not trying to build a unified field theory.

As I stated at the top of this message, I am trying to understand for me, and only me.

I have no interest in disclosing vast scientific information, even IF I DID figure out unified field theory. I wouldn't share it. I just want to know, to sleep a little easier.
I don't care about getting a million dollar prize for solving a dumb question with an equally dumb answer. P=NP ? Yeah, whatever.

Whoever figures out how to harness the universe first, will obtain power beyond all others. So yeah, maybe I am chasing a dream, but unlike MLK JR the dream I have, IS about a race.

The race to be the first to develop viable time and inter-dimensional travel.

PS: I don't care about fixing humanity. The chips will fall as they will, even if I already had the technology figured out, and the ability to use it. I would initiate the Nemesis protocol. I would undue no horrible tragedies. I would undue no terrorist attacks. I wouldn't even have the courtesy to show up at times, places, or events where they "welcome a time traveler"

What you will observe, if I am successful, at these locations, times, and events... No one will show up.

So basically, exactly what's going on.

PPS - This post would be pretty funny if the post had significant numbers in it's time or post number, what are the odds of continuing to get GETS in this thread that are of low odds? I doubt it'll happen.

Alright alright, in case I do figure all that shit out...

I'll prove it once and only once in this thread. I will go back in time and change the PPS in my last post from "PPS:" to "PPS -" so as to be inconsistent with the "PS:"

That way, it'll still be plausibly deniable, and no one would believe it.

An interesting take on an old theory. Perhaps you should ask /sci/ what they think.

>I am trying to understand for me, and only me.
Understand this: you're fucking wrong. There's already a direct extension of materials, it's called gravity.

Maybe take a physics course before you start pulling shit out of your ass

If physical matter can adapt to it, then yes. I say this because supposedly we're real.