>that German, Italian, Dutch and Portuguese butthurt

TOPKEK

Cry more.

But they're right.

Mate, we cucked you so bad in Africa we ended your monarchy

I am English?

>That German search
Cry some more Hans

There needs to be a version for Australia but it'd be boring because of all the butthurt

WE

True, but it's not like the Monarchy was doing well to begin with.

It's okay, though, we still like you. We liked you better when you were brave and not as jewy and arrogant, though.

>english is a greek dialect

>implying we weren't always jewy and arrogant

Turkish:
''Why didn't the British continue the occupation of Istanbul?''

You weren't, though. Up until the XVI century you guys were mostly alright.

But then again, so were we.

>polish flag
reee

You lose yourself in the race to the top

"Why aren't they leaving?" is more important question

Heh, we were too much of a glass cannon to have it last. The Spaniards fucked us over.

Still rather you win than France, even after the backstabbing.

I'd like to see a Brit try to answer these for some giggles.

This.
It'd be memeworthy.

I honestly have no clue about why we'd consider the English crybabies.

France would make more sense, but even that wouldn't fit the stereotype as well as "rude". Dunno where they came from with this.

Russia: how did Britain rule the world? Look at this, it has less territories than my shithole now. (stupid_and_ignorant_slavic_face.jpeg)

>roleplaying as countries and valuing what normie shits say

Disgusting.

>believeing any internet memeinfographics

As far as I can tell the Italian one is mostly about the lack of bidets. Generally the reference is to french and english being "dirty" because they have no easily available system to keep their asses clean.

For some reason I've never seen this directed to other european countries: It's 70% France and 30% England.

lol cheeky Ireland

AUS - A country
CZE - Not really a question, but w/e. I'm afraid you're incorrect though, not all englishmen are sailors
DEN - It's part of their uniform I suppose, just like in other countries they wear robes
FIN - This is actually a branding thing by the UK olympics committee, Team Great Britain is a better brand apparently [spoiler]I'd prefer team UK because I feel sorry for Northern Ireland [/spoiler]
FRA - Because you have a stereotype that english people eat roast beef all the time. This is only really eaten on sundays though
GER - I guess this is because of Brexit, I don't know, go read one of the thousands of articles about 'why did the UK vote to leave?'
GRE - Also not a question, and also not at all true
HUN - It brings out flavours in the tea that you don't get otherwise
IRL - Like Irish people except with less round heads
ITL - I don't think we are
LIT - Tradition, I think it has something to do with horse and carts. Its also safer
NTL - Typical dutch butthurt at us for some reason no one can be bothered to find out as it would involve talking to a dutchman
POL - I don't know, I guess it's different from the stuff in poland, I don't know how though. I bet this is poland have weird flour though, because I've never heard of anyone else commenting on our flour
POR - I think we are actually pretty stoic as a people, definitely more so than meds. Unless this is something to do with the english NT, in which case yeah, every english fan is a whiny cunt
SPN - A statement, but alright, I suppose most foreigners will seem strange
SWE - England only has one flag, which is the white with the red cross, the union jack is the UK flag. Unless they're asking about the 3 lions flag, which is the royal coat of arms not the flag.

>dat Polish flag
no kurwa zapierdolÄ™

waheyyy

Why is UK called Britain? someone pls.

>Poland
>the flag next to it

Kek, proud to be Dutch

Britain is the name of the biggest island, and people born in the UK are all British citizens

It's about EUROPE, Turkey

It's not butthurt m8, you just need to learn that the application of perfume DOES NOT remove the need to wash yourself or your clothes. Your subways are pure pain.

HAHA LE EPIX LE POLANDBALLE MEME XDDXDDDDXDD

>English is a greek dialect
we wuz english and shiet

The Czech one is a poem.