What could they be?

the notch, the guy who wrote this article and you, OP

OLED

You and the parents that didn't have you aborted.

/thread

Chronic overheating and thermal throttling is definitely one of them. I fact you will literally have the phone lock-up if you attempt to film 4K60fps for more than a few minutes.

My Xperia did that shit.

Why is it so easy to trigger iToddlers? Is this the power of soy?

I think it's more along the lines of, "Why can't we stop talking about Apple?"

>Why is it so easy to trigger iToddlers?
Please refer to He starts to babble after every Apple false-flag.
Talk about triggered.
I bet he has Tigger jammies.

lmao what a faggot

First one

Second one

Third one

Pretty sure Chris is the one who made this thread

>250 screenshots
>100 days
>about 3.5 screenshots per day

IMAGINE BEING THIS DYSFUNCTIONAL
HOLY SHIT

1) gestures
2) the price
3) notch (even though android will copy because android makers are retarded)
4) no headphone (above)
5) small battery but it just works
6) too big
7) glass bodies are retarded

I remember when a non removable battery was also a negative and no expandable storage. Times have changed.

Then he'd have to go in and save them right? That little edit window pops up and you have to manually save.

The little pop up allows you do edit, share, save and delete. If you ignore or swipe away, it just gets saved and organized under screenshots.

Oh okay makes sense. I have an SE that's now a backup to my Android and couldn't remember if I ever let the edit thing sit there long enough.

iToddlers will defend this.

*whomst

Personally?
The FaceID animations
Apple's entire ecosystem is trash
The Notch and lack of a proper status bar
Shit Looks

that's about it, desu

> I fact you will literally have the phone lock-up if you attempt to film 4K60fps for more than a few minutes.
works on my machine™

All software problems. Shows you what normies complain about. It's like how my mom bought a new phone because she didn't like the calendar widget.

>not just linking the article
we are attaining new lows daily

Calling it "bezel-less" is pretty dumb.

>you will literally have the phone lock-up if you attempt to film 4K60fps for more than a few minutes.
Much better than my piece of shit Nexus 6 that locks up after a few seconds. At 4K30.

Lol, iPhones cant even automatically sort screenshots into their own directory thats not in the main photos dir? My fucking Milestone could do that in 2010

Notch
Price
Not selling well in China

nexus 6 doesn't cost $1000 and is almost 4 years old.

My Xperia Z2 recorded 7-10 min in 4k30 before warning me about heat that i didnt feel becuase of the case.

Without the case i recorded 20 min but it would kill the battery (20+%)

My current Z Play can record endless 4k30 and 30/40min on 4k60(cinema fv5). Its just tech catching up and better encoders in the SoC.

I think a non-removable battery is still a negative, but I guess the industry sees more money in charging users for replacement services

three finger screenshot master race

>my 2 year old $200 redmi note 3 pro will record 4k 30fps indefinitely without overheating

Overheating.
Throttling.
Exploding.

Nah, those aren't specific to the X

>apple ecosystem is "bad"
>implying android system isn't a wasteland of Malware and shitty unpolished apps

Getting some posting in before school starts, Ayden? Going to tell your friends about your super secret hacker club (Sup Forums) at lunch?

What's it like not being on android 8.1?

This and only this is why we can't have nice things.

Cheap and comfy desu

>notch
>user base
>the whole existence of apple

Slow and annoying FaceID compared to touchID.
The notch and how iOS treats it as a "safe space", ironically making software bezels and reducing screen usability.
Extremely fragile and expensive phone, Also planned obsolescence after one year of usage.

And then of course no headphone jack, mediocre wireless charging, not including fast charger in the box and a dongle ecosystem.

the price, the phone itself, and its users

>using a sundial to time a 100m sprint
Remarkably good simile in an otherwise useless article

>too big
I can't stand apple crap but I'll concede that the iphone x feels like absolutely perfect size-wise

>thermal throttle
These are my favorite Sup Forums buzzwords. I'm sure that at least 90% of the people who use them have no idea what they mean. But it sure is fun to read silly posts like this!

Literally who gives a fuck. Security updates are no longer tied to OS version.

Are you trying to imply that apple isn't known for having thermal issues on all of their devices?

Gonna be fun for apple devs next year when the notch changes shape and they have to support two notch profiles in their apps for the next 8 years

>they add a second notch on the bottom

If Samsung pulled this shit there'd be hell on.

Make it look like a puzzle piece

Touch ID >>> Face ID

Is xe implying they removed the headphone jack to make it waterproof?

I literally use my Note 8 in the shower and it has a headphone jack.

Yes. It's been like that forever you'd have to use a IFTT script for that

been using my X for about a month now coming from a 7 - I honestly think this is the best iPhone I've ever had and I've had every one since the 4s.
iOS 11 is utter garbage compared to 10, but in terms of form factor, face ID, etc. it's great. admittedly I use my phone for little else than checking my crypto portfolio, WhatsApp and banking.

I don't understand why anyone would buy notched garbage that overheats when you can buy used Android phones for nothing and install Linage OS. Anyone who thinks that phones are for games or "professional" photography is a fucking idiot. You use a desktop PC and dedicated, expensive as fuck cameras for those things. Of course, iToddlers don't understand any of that. My Galaxy S5 still works great, has an SD slot and fingerprint reader, a headphone jack, is running Android Oreo with no Jewgle trash services, and has a removable battery that allows me to defeat the botnet if I ever want privacy. I'm also not tethered to a wall like iToddlers. At work and school they're constantly running for an outlet while I take another battery out of my backpack.

Most Apple products thermal throttle because the gays that design the things don't know jack shit about proper heat distribution or thermal compounds or even well regulated fans in their laptops and desktops. I have a 2011 FagBook Pro and when I watch 1080p video it gets hot and sounds like a helicopter. The other day I finally fixed this by using a program in OS X to manually regulate the fan speed so that it spins slowly at all times and kicks on high when the CPU usage is more than 70%. This is how my ThinkPad X230 cools itself and it doesn't fry my ballsack when I watch shit on YouTube. Turns out that it works good for the Mac too, and Applel engineers just have the fans shut off, and then run them on high after it gets hot. This is apparently so that the machine is silent. Yes, Applel is so fucking retarded that they use the fans as last resort backup cooling instead of active cooling.

"this 1000$+ phone is great at performing basic tasks even a 100$ smartphone could do"

wow geez, no way?

>I don't understand why anyone would buy notched garbage that overheats when you can buy used Android phones for nothing and install Linage OS.
And in that one sentence you've told us more than we'd ever need to know about you personally. GTFO.

>about you personally
Would you care to prove me wrong, Pajeet?

He clearly just made a typo and wanted to say 350, get some fucking reading comprehension.

How is complaining about shitty, uncustomizable default software on a locked down device normie? Complaining about the hardware (no fingerprint sensor, no headphone jack, weird screen, etc.) would just be beating a dead horse.

>just sort your gigabytes of screenshots into a different directory lmao
It just werks™.

you know what bothers me the most about the notch, is that apple is stubborn enoguh that they'll keep it for atleast 3 or so years

Built in ponies.