Is America not a tragic country? We are the fattest and most unhealthy nation...

Is America not a tragic country? We are the fattest and most unhealthy nation, yet also the one most obsessed with health food and exercise programs

at least you have power and money

I don't...

why can't Americans simply stop eating?

we would die

Too much money

>tfw mom had new clothes tailored for me because I am 6'9'' and fat
>tfw one of the pants shredded after I tried to shoo the cats from beneath the car
Time for a life change. Time to put down the fork.

>tfw I barely eat but drink ALOT of beer so I'm fat

>that one time I stopped drinking 2.5L of wine everyday and lost thirty pounds

We are the fittest healthiest ass cleanliness nation in the world you commie fuck. When I think of all the blood I bled for your commie cunt I am overwhelmed. OUTRAGED I AM OUTRAGED AND INSULTED AND OUTRAGED IF YOU DID NOT CATCH MY OUTRAGE. Vote Hillary pls.

>Tfw eat fast food multiple times a week and don't excercise and still average weight

>Vote Hillary pls.
started stress-eating here

>being fat in a country with a famine

Don't you feel ashamed?

Your country does

>fattest

That title actually belongs to Mexico now.

Not really, fit culture is super popular now.

Are you Flemish?
I swear Flemish people have the best genes. I've never seen other people eating the amount of fries and drowning the liters of beers as the Flemish do. Yet, they retain a nice, fit shape.

Fast food dominates a good portion of the meals that most people. And you would be surprised at the amount of people who cant shop for food to make homemade meals. Families would rather pick something up at a burger joint after work rather than wait and make food

Fucking Mexicans take everything from us

'Murrica is the country of extreme contradictions.
you're like the internet comments of the world.
But we kinda like you for that.

>le fastfood makes you fat
Nice excuse, Billy.
There's nothing inherently 'fattening' about fast foods or any foods. In the end its all about the sum of all calories you consume.