CHOOSE YOUR OPERATING SYSTEMS

strawpoll.me/15056089

I meant to include Chrome OS.

I don't see GNU there

For a good reason.

Imagine someone is actually putting the effort to run a script for this stupid shit.

It's like that Sup Forums analog to
>wait guys, I'm drunk as fuck and I'm going to swallow this candle to impress everyone!

>95% Linux

Now I suddenly feel like a fucking outsider on Sup Forums with my Windows 10 computers

winniggers BTFO lol

GNU/Linux for desktop is ready?

Wait all of you Sup Forumsuys actually use Linux? Guess I have to too!

>meme/os

what the fuck linux 91%, this is from fucking where?

Because people really use Linux (the kernel).

imagine being so pathetic you have bots rig OS surveys on the tech sub-sub-sub-forum of an anime website

as you should winfag

>is retarded
>feels retarded

nothing to see here

this always happens, the linuxtards get butthurt and then bot the strawpoll

don't click screamer

and for LINUXes favor
it's obvious who's the most butthurt crowd on Sup Forums

tfw high iq.

Somebody already has lol. Look at the percentages, on dupe protected polls Linux only makes up about 60-70%.

>allows multiple votes from the same IP address
I expected nothing and was still let down

>linux over 940
Uh oh, a Linux nigger scripted something.

Where is minix?

>1,008
In your CPU's backdoor.

I went in to deliberately obfuscate the polls as I'm sure most of Sup Forums did as well. Fuck off Microsoft

>no other

>95% Linux
>80% Larping

I use gnu+linux, why is there my operating system kernel listed?

I'd just like to interject for a moment. What you're referring to as Linux, is in fact, GNU/Linux, or as I've recently taken to calling it, GNU plus Linux. Linux is not an operating system unto itself, but rather another free component of a fully functioning GNU system made useful by the GNU corelibs, shell utilities and vital system components comprising a full OS as defined by POSIX.

Many computer users run a modified version of the GNU system every day, without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of events, the version of GNU which is widely used today is often called "Linux", and many of its users are not aware that it is basically the GNU system, developed by the GNU Project.

There really is a Linux, and these people are using it, but it is just a part of the system they use. Linux is the kernel: the program in the system that allocates the machine's resources to the other programs that you run. The kernel is an essential part of an operating system, but useless by itself; it can only function in the context of a complete operating system. Linux is normally used in combination with the GNU operating system: the whole system is basically GNU with Linux added, or GNU/Linux. All the so-called "Linux" distributions are really distributions of GNU/Linux.

>BSD
i didn't knew that Blue Screen of Death was a operating system

I'm terribly sorry for interjecting another moment, but what I just told you is GNU/Linux is, in fact, just Linux, or as I've just now taken to calling it, Just Linux. Linux apparently does happen to be a whole operating system unto itself and comprises a full OS as defined by POSIX.

Most computer users who run the entire Linux operating system every day already realize it. Through a peculiar turn of events, I was misled into calling the system "GNU/Linux", and until now, I was unaware that it is basically the Linux system, developed by the Linux project.

There really isn't a GNU/Linux, and I really wasn't using it; it is an extraneous misrepresentation of the system that's being used. Linux is the operating system: the entire system made useful by its included corelibs, shell utilities, and other vital system components. The kernel is already an integral part of the Linux operating system, never confined useless by itself; it functions coherently within the context of the complete Linux operating system. Linux is never used in combination with GNU accessories: the whole system is basically Linux without any GNU added, or Just Linux. All the so-called "GNU/Linux" distributions are really distributions of Linux.

itt cia niggers mining Sup Forums's info

>linus
I don't believe you guys

>Windows 10
>not Windows 7
As you should, dumbass.

>he wants to be approved by neets