/asean/

Depression edition

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nayirah_(testimony)
youtube.com/watch?v=LmfVs3WaE9Y
youtube.com/watch?v=WRxMzc6Xq_E
news.abs-cbn.com/news/09/10/16/how-duterte-got-the-asean-chairmanship
themalaymailonline.com/malaysia/article/three-myanmar-nationals-decapitated-in-penang-clash
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

/balt/

Then we should just separate so everyone can develop their own language and invent their own words so they don't have to borrow Tagalog words
Or Spanish words

bump

>depressed
Sounds like you need to start lifting.

is it already 9/11 yet?

lifting is useless, the only people that will compliment you are other "no homo" guys in bodybuilding forums

It's not about compliments, you pleb. Makes you have more testosterone and feel better overall. Gotta stop jerking off so much, though, or it will be all for naught.

I remember it like it was yesterday.my great grandfather was watching the news on ANC,he was frozen in his seat by what he saw
"are you remembering the war?" I asked "apo" he called me,I approached
with his shaking veteran hands he held me,his wrinkly face rolling with tears
"a-ano?" I softly said
his chapped lips move to make a sound but I couldn't hear
"ano?" I asked again louder,his lips move again
"KILLING SPREE"
"MEGA KILL"
"OWNAGE"
"DOMINATING"

we both yell out a booming "PUTA BOBO FEEDER PUTANGINA GG GAGO PUTA!!!!!"
the bahay kubo shakes violently and crashes,we lay in the rice fields looking up to the sky as even the sky was crying from seeing this absolute ownage

we praise bathala for ending the drought
karaoke till the sun sets

And I can remember all those Malaysian uni students screaming "PEEENOYYS!" every weekend night while smashing their computers after a game of DOTA2.

>tfw too scared to lift ever since I fucked my back doing deadlifts like a dumbfuck

what a disaster

>It's 9-11

Who did 9-11 /asean/
Our Muslim brothers or Jews?

it's Malay, Najib to be exact

No muslim ever called me a brother :'(

Typical US Department of State strategy, they did the same thing during the Spanish-American war blowing up USS Maine and blame Spain.

So just like in Vietnam War?

Curls, overhead triceps, pushups, situps, and lunges with weights. Do 2-3 sets of all of that every day for 6 months and you'll be a beast. Deadlifts and squats are overrated as fuck. Only weights you need are dumbbells.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nayirah_(testimony)

youtube.com/watch?v=LmfVs3WaE9Y

Oh yes, that one as well with the boat attack lol.

shhh ;)

Why not both?

They needed a casus belli to go into Afganistan and Iraq, they found their help in the form of Saudi and Emirati radicals.

Unlike Alex Jones, Michael Moore or any conspiratards they did not purposedly ram a plane on those buildings but rather they knew something big was going to happen and they refused to act on it.

Just like Pearl Harbor.

Our gubmint does the same thing too and is even more sinister in the form of public bombings by non-uniformed soldiers or NICA personnel.

But what about the dancing israelis

If I sleep now I'd probably wake up at noon
No sleep it is

Please respond

shut up you derrorist

I miss summer. Rainy weather is depressing

I'm in love.

A or B?

Me.

Next happening when?

Pikachu vs Harry potter

Who will win

happy 9/11 my brothers! Praise Allah!

hello

>jew building owner did nothing wrong

Reaping the success of being a wageslave when?

Not 9/11 in merkinland you dumb pinoy

What's the strongest economy in /asean/?

Which is the most like a 1980s japan?

>uploaded on 9/11
Murica!

We are here to cherr on you

chingawhore

>PNP says death toll in war on drugs nearing 3,000
>2 months

Long way for the 600,000 target unless he kills all those prisoners and rehabers.

No such thing, closest you have is Singapore.
To get to SK/Japan tier requires GDP growth as much as 17% per year and most of us have manufacturing/export dominated economy economy. With the global economy sharting itself,competition with China, uncertainty in Yurop and lowered global goods demand its almost impossible not to mention the drop of oil prices affecting oil producers.
For example in Malaysia petroleum contribute more than half of federal revenue previously but now we are still reeling from the oil price shock since 2014 compounded with lower palm oil prices forcing govt to reform tax, policies and make cuts in spending and subsidies. To make things even worse tourism which forms 10% of the economy literally got ayy lmao, shot down by anti air missile and smacked down by freak wind. The shock is bad but in some way a blessing in the long term as less gibsmedat and steering away from oil dependency with service and finance such as 1MDB project in building finance centres.
With Chinese wage going up the less wealthy ASEAN members are gaining momentum in sweatshop business but as we experienced sweatshop will not make you wealthy but trap you in middle income at most assuming the mutinational company stays. Myanmar for example is now Japanese lingerie and shirt sweatshop.
>surpassing Thaksin's 6 month 2.7k killing spree
Sheet nigga.

Murderers!

rate my vigilante weapon

>benefits of being a wageslave
lmao, if you call getting paid $1 a day a "benefit" then yeah.

>Indognesia
>Thailand
>Philippines

Don't forget to listen to comfy song from our goddess Kanna Hanazawa, who will be voice actress for every female character soon and make all anime ops including Digimong

youtube.com/watch?v=WRxMzc6Xq_E

>be druggie
>ain't gonna surrender and shiettt nigga
>get shot
Kek

Will the character she is voicing over ever win?

source?

magicalize

Needs more reach/10
10 foot is needed at least to trigger booby traps and wire traps safely. Didn't Star Wars teach you how stormtroopers got rekt by teddy bears in Endor?
>Thailand
Not too sure about that, junta rule and the protests is not good for business. From my sources they already sold some major tourist areas to big resort operators for quick buck. Looks pretty desperate to me even with us throwing money at them, the south is literally overrun by Malaysian banks.
Supposedly we even abandoned our own design and buy their armoured vehicle for the police to keep their factory alive.
She wins in the 2007 series Mushi uta and Shinkai stuff.

>magicalize
Thank you

there won't be a need to win because she will be the only sole voice actress for every girl. It will be a complete hegemony, nothing bad will ever happen

yeah it is pretty desperate right there, they're only growing 0.8%, I'm sure that Philippines, Malaysia and Singapore will surpass them at least before 2020, kek

they get shot regardless anyway

its shoot on sight nigga

as long as its not me, not my problem kek

How do you lads cope with loneliness and alienation?

more like sillypenis mirite

>almost die from helping neighbour lift her big old tv
>suddenly body was too cold and my vision blackened
>fell unconscious
fug m8

What know USA ?

I thought it was mini obama?

are you okay?

eat more bacon

is there still angry sentiments about british?

How did Dutdut become the /asean/ chair again

United States of China soon

>Under Article 31 of the ASEAN's charter, "the chairmanship of ASEAN shall rotate annually, based on the alphabetical order of the English names of member states."
"Holding the chairmanship is on a rotation basis so we know when our turn is," Department of Foreign Affairs spokesperson Charles Jose told ABS-CBN News in a text message.

news.abs-cbn.com/news/09/10/16/how-duterte-got-the-asean-chairmanship

every year asian chair rotates for each every asean countries

he is lucky because it is rare for us to be asean chair. i hope its gonna be permanent

it not rare its in alphabetical order, Lmao

so every member will have their turn to be chairman

Why no Myannmar posters here? They seem based.

Internet hasn't been invented in Myanmar.

they wiped their muslim infestation for just a week, those fuckers(rohighya) literally fled the country

>permanent
wtf lol? this fanaticism is crazy

he's only in power for 6 years unless we go full retard again and declare martial law cause of muh drugs

they closest thing he can get is If Singapore who's gonna be next us decline their seat or if the ASEAN council vote unanimously for him to retain his chairmanship for the time hes still our prez

You need to be more modern bruv. Get some pellet or BB guns. I remember having a pellet gun war with my flip friends back then, it hurt like fuck but it was one of the best. I had so much fun.

>seem based
They came here and rape, rob ,behead each other and throw their own babies at border patrol to escape,hard to call that based.
themalaymailonline.com/malaysia/article/three-myanmar-nationals-decapitated-in-penang-clash
The former buddhist overlords are now flooding the country and desperate enough to do D-day landing in the swamps, how the mighty has fallen.
It was the Bongs who brought people from India en masse for building railways, their native muslim is still around and basically their version of jews with jade instead of gold.

>/asean/ chair
ABSOLUTE POWER FOR THE MADMAN

>bangun pagi
>di hisap cewek cute

feelsgoodman.jpg

worst gorea habbening when? you can start right now, Abdul.

Is there a legal gambling establishment here that bets on US presidential election

I want to throw shekels at that one.

ASEAN should be renamed Greater Philippines Empire ruled by Emperor Duterte I and his concubine Robredo the Fine

thinking about doing a cheeky move to vietnam or thailand but i don't want to be seen as another western sex tourist who's only there cause he can't get laid back home

lived in phils for 3 years many years ago when my parents worked at the american embassy in manila so i'm hip to the jive over there

t. Joe Trump

D-Does Paralympics counts as part of the Olympics?

i have two grams left and right
hold them up high so clean and white
bang bang softly one two three
two little grams are bad to see

Likely story of a sex tourist

what's it like living in a single landmass?

Hey, I remember saving my meagre pocket money to buy this when I was in 4th year elementary school.

>want to be productive
>to lazy to be productive
I hate myself

Not as nice as what you may think.
Walls ain't cheap, get shot at, drugs on a bus, drugs in a trucks,drugs in cars,drugs in boats, drugs in dried fish,drugs in can, drugs in meat, snakes on the train etc.

That's what you get for having border with mainland

If you're too lazy to do it, that means you don't want it.

But I really want it.

You think that you want it,but later you'll realize that the want that you felt later wasn't really what you wanted at all, and that you wanted something different, which is to say, you didn't really want it because you felt like you didn't want to feel like wanting at the time.

Then do it.

Know thyself