Does this count as part of Europe or not?

Does this count as part of Europe or not?

Is Mexico considered as a part of the USA?

You see that airport next to Istanbul?
That's where Asia begins.

Is France considered as a part of Algeria?

Of course not

Neither Turkey or Russia are Europe, they're Asiatic Mongol steppe horde countries.

no, but I wish.

only this area

No

Outside of the tourist areas of Istanbul, it looks like Iran.

Russia has far more of a case to be considered European than Turkey.

Bergama/Pergamon has also been historically Greek

[FLN sentiment intensifies]

Yes. I support this.

Ataturk imposed a superficial Westernization on Turkey but it was not grassroots, just as those pics of girls in miniskirts in 1970s Iran belie the fact that most of that country outside Tehran looked like the Middle Ages.

No and former French president Valery Giscard D'Estaing said years ago that Turkey was not and could never be "European".

Only Asia minor because it's Greek ;)

live fast die young like aquilles

Only Turkeys side of thrace/istanbul
It has nothing to do with them being muslim, as all the countries in the balkans are considered european today

The Balkan countries are Christian though except Albania and Bosnia (though they're still at least 50% Christian)

it's not. i missed good old days when we could buy extremely cheap white slaves from bazaar.

Go back to Africa, Ahmed

nope

Yes

Didn't France actually ally with the Ottoman Empire to screw over the Habsburgs?

It is literally called Asia Minor, you dumb shart.

ayy lmao

I think so.

>Azerbaijan
>Europe
Uh...

Did I challenge your preconceived notions?

But yes, Baku is a European city.

No, just, no, okay?

The little bit in the northwest does

There are mosques in Europe. This is a problem, you know? It doesn't mean Azerbaijan is not part of Europe

muslim detected

Nope

Shut up if you don't understand faggot

"Around 98% of the population are Muslims.[208] 92% of the Muslims are Shia Muslims and 8% Sunni Muslims,[209] and the Republic of Azerbaijan has the seventh highest Shia population percentage in the world.[210] Other faiths are practiced by the country's various ethnic groups. Under article 48 of its Constitution, Azerbaijan is a secular state and ensures religious freedom. In a 2006–2008 Gallup poll, only 21% of respondents from Azerbaijan stated that religion is an important part of their daily lives.[211]

Of the nation's religious minorities, Christians who estimated 280,000 (3.1%)[212] are mostly Russian and Georgian Orthodox and Armenian Apostolic (almost all Armenians live in the break-away region of Nagorno-Karabakh).[101] In 2003, there were 250 Roman Catholics.[213] Other Christian denominations as of 2002 include Lutherans, Baptists and Molokans.[214] There is also a small ethnic Azerbaijani Protestant community.[215][216] Azerbaijan also has an ancient Jewish population with a 2,500-year history; Jewish organizations estimate that 10,000–20,000 Jews remain in Azerbaijan.[217][218][219][220] Azerbaijan also is home to members of the Bahá'í, Hare Krishna and Jehovah's Witnesses communities, as well as adherents of the other religious communities.[214] Some religious communities have been unofficially restricted from religious freedom. A U.S. State Department report on the matter mentions detention of members of certain Muslim and Christian groups, and many groups have difficulty registering with the SCWRA.[221]"

Don't understand what? That a shitskin country full of muslims that never had anything to do with Europe isn't part of Europe? Get over it and go fuck a child you faggot muslim piece of shit

>Baku is a European city
Easy there, Ilham. It's good, that you made it to UK, but let's not get carried away here.

No it is not.

Europe does not equate to a solely geographic extent.

No
Arabs in denial

Reminds me of the French flags claiming Algiers is a European city.

Only Constantinople and everything west of it.

R I G H T F U L

Russia is a European country that never left the Middle Ages or absorbed Enlightenment values except at a superficial level.

Yes. Venice and later Spain tried to ally the persians to screw the Ottomans as well, but communication was way harder.

>Arabs
T. Never seen a turk before

Europe ends in gibraltar, the dardanelles, the caucasus and the urals. If it's beyond those, it's not Europe. I don't know what makes it so hard.

It was five centuries ago, tho.

American stupidity at its finest. Russia has always been part of Europe and Ethnic Russians are Europeans,

There were like a dozen or something Ottoman-Persian wars which mostly all ended in the Persians retreating into the Iranian heartland where they were safe from attack and forcing the Ottoman army to retreat when wintertime came.

A German traveler who visited Constantinople after one failed campaign in Persia noted the scores of men laying around the streets with missing limbs from frostbite while crossing through the Armenian mountains.

Europe ends where Russia begins. If europeans want caucasians to be also a part of Europe, then go ahead. But Russia is not Europe, piss off.

I like this

Not surprising from you, lad :)

Russians are Europeans who expanded into Asia..

Turks are Asians who expanded into Europe.

Simple as that.

this.

Why would you redirect people to your shitpost? You want them to ridicule you?

Russia is definitely European but they were occupied by Mongols and ended up absorbing a lot of Asiatic influence especially in their political culture, ie. a centralized despotism.

We are not Europeans, you dumb bogan.

Turkey is the anti-europe
Russia is eastern europe, at least the western part

>Turkey is the anti-europe

this. when the white genocide begins we will be the ones who eat your hears. then we will kill all of your family members one by one with most brutal ways.

Atatürk was European and if Turks don't get his idea then they are just some fucking islamic Arabs. I know Turks are better than Erdo-asshole or whatever that Islamic Arab scum is called.

more than half of the turks define themselves as "kemalist"

Voteur du FN spotted.

Turkey is a country that's confused as hell and has no clear "identity". There's the hardcore Kemalists who consider themselves Europeans and think Islam is medieval nonsense, there's Turanists who think Turkey's friends are Azerbaijan and Uzbekistan or something, and there's also ISIS jihadi retards who want sharia law.

Yes, that's precisely why venice and spain want to contact them. The persians were very interested too. The problem was that it was imposible to make plans together due to the big distance/risk. To send a messenger from Spain to Persia (or viceversa) you had to either cross the whole Ottoman empire or circumnavigate all Africa.

The Mongol empire was possibly one of the least centralized empires in history

The isolation from Europe caused by the Mongol conquests meant that Russia didn't experience the Renaissance or Reformation so leading to the persistence of a medieval mindset.